Wow, that took some time to go through, 300 + posts since I logged of last night. This theme is on fire. Love it.
    2011-07-07 12:42 AM
    Any ideas mate? I have just got to work and the first two pics of your preview are still not showing on my pc using IE8 (not my browser of choice btw, it is work lol).

No major dramas as I know how good they'll be but just wanted to let you know.

Cheers
    Odd. Shows in firefox.
    2011-07-07 12:48 AM
    Redlin Settings Icons v2 --> added Five Icon switcher, Fullscreen for Safari, Quick Dismiss, and User agent fake, VPN, CleverPin, iGotYA, PopMark, RunningList and UniScribe 2, SpringClean, ArrangeStatusBar.

I will do the round settings icons if you guys want it? Thanks and enjoy.

Note:

1> enable it in the winterboard (move it above the main theme).

2 - drop the "Info.plist" from folder1 to Raw Sytem File -->Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences

3 - Copy the icon from ActionMenu folder --> to Raw File System -->Library-->Action Menu.(remember to back up)

4 - copy the icon from UniScribe folder --> to Raw File System --> Library-->UniScribe.(remember to back up)

If you use the lockdrown pro, then do step 5

5 - drop "Info.plist" from folder2 to System-->Library-->PreferenceBundles-> LockdownProSettings4.bundle
    I would love a round set!

ALSO

I think my request got buried like 50 pages ago. Does anyone have a What's app round icon they can share please!
    Cheers
    2011-07-07 01:00 AM
    Odd. Shows in firefox.
    Yeah, got firefox at home but didn't get a chance to have a look this morning before work. Surely other than those stuck at work there probably aren't many who would chose IE... would there? lol
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-07 01:01 AM
    Jazz you get my pm?
    2011-07-07 01:04 AM
    nevermind a dreamboard version...
    And he is back!! This theme is bringing all the old favs out!!

Jazz you get my pm?
    Raaj, where is my PM!!
    2011-07-07 01:08 AM
    And he is back!! This theme is bringing all the old favs out!!

Raaj, where is my PM!!
    You can't have one
    2011-07-07 01:15 AM
    Man..... That icon flip tweak is a trip. Looks sweat with the frameless icons due to the icon shadow bar. Kinda spins on the bar. Wow. Try it. Free from cydia.
    2011-07-07 01:16 AM
    Man..... That icon flip tweak is a trip. Looks sweat with the frameless icons due to the icon shadow bar. Kinda spins on the bar. Wow. Try it. Free from cydia.
    It is sweet. I saw it on the video from iphonemaster.
    2011-07-07 01:19 AM
    What's the name of that tweak? I really dig Barrel - you're not talking about that are you?
    2011-07-07 01:24 AM
    here are some alt icons I did. safari, chase, phone, ipod, app store and heytell. hope ya' like :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-appstore.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-phone.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-heytell.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-chase.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-ipod.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-safarialt.png  
    2011-07-07 01:32 AM

Been enjoying it for the last couple hours or so freaken sik!!......now to get my SB SS to flip around also....(insert evil laugh here)

2011-07-07 01:32 AM
    What's the name of that tweak? I really dig Barrel - you're not talking about that are you?
    I believe he is talking about random icon flip. I think.
    2011-07-07 01:33 AM
    No its not Barrel its called RandomFlip, it is pretty sick with the frameless icons.
    2011-07-07 01:35 AM
    Loaders..?????
    i am so sorry there are so many amazing mods to this theme that i wrote the wrong name.
    i meant of course to thank darkness for his loaders!
    and thanks again to you jazzman for the sbsettings!
    2011-07-07 01:37 AM
    You can't have one
    2011-07-07 01:37 AM
    Little mod I'm making using small ss from ilucified inav theme which is sick

Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-07 01:43 AM
    Been enjoying it for the last couple hours or so freaken sik!!......now to get my SB SS to flip around also....(insert evil laugh here)

I can make the images do that somewhat
    I'll be posting a SB SS tonight. I'll maybe show a vid with the transition.
    Or if you wanna try and write in the js I use to yours?
    What's good Max!!

Oh and does anyone have an animated gif of the logo...the red line __/\/\__ I could use?
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-07-07 at 01:46 AM.
    2011-07-07 01:44 AM
    I believe he is talking about random icon flip. I think.
    Thanks mate.

No its not Barrel its called RandomFlip, it is pretty sick with the frameless icons.
    Yep, thanks for that - found it, using it, love it.
    2011-07-07 01:48 AM
    nevermind a dreamboard version...
    Ahh let him do it then he can have the headaches like me!
    2011-07-07 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD