hi sir max.. just wanna ask if this really like this? like broken? and the clock is it possible to some separator?

those with the yellow...

2011-07-07 04:31 PM

first time i try to make icons

glad you like it

elilab
    hi mate could you post your message icon please and any other good ones you made
    2011-07-07 04:46 PM
    My ipad2 and my i4 ios5beta2

2011-07-07 04:56 PM
    Just like to say thanks to all you guys for this amazing theme!! love the sounds!!when my phone is on charge in my car and I turn on and off the ignition,I keep thinking my car is broke!! Lmao! Keep up the the amazing work!
    Sounds? Were there sounds with the last update?

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2011-07-07 05:01 PM
    Sounds? Were there sounds with the last update?
    Version 1.1 update have sounds.
    2011-07-07 05:02 PM
    Here u go

Attachment 534281[/QUOTE]

Dear lao3hero, yes..nice..thankie,thankie dear friend
    2011-07-07 05:07 PM
    My ipad2 and my i4 ios5beta2

How did you get around the safe mode problems associated with 5.0beta2 with winterboard?
    2011-07-07 05:09 PM
    Hi alex can do for me too, YazliN tks
    2011-07-07 05:22 PM
    *Whistles*
    I know you have amazing graphical talents and not sure if you excel at coding, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make a 2nd version (after you release this work of art first; SOON please ) where the individual indicator sections (hour, minute, etc.) rotate so that the time can be read (or red) in a linear fashion with maybe an option to have it to the right (at "east" or "3 o'clock" position) or left (at "west" or "9 o'clock" position). When there is something this amazing on my LS I like to have it change every now and then to keep it fresh and there is also the pure novelty factor of reading to the left; messes people up when they look at it and I like that.
    2011-07-07 05:24 PM
    It is taking ages to download update 1.1 from Cydia..mismatch error...redownloading again.it has been half hour already and not even half way..aarrrgghhh..wanting so badly to hear the UISounds....
    Is ThemeIt any better? Also how to download from ThemeIt? Donated to creator..
    2011-07-07 05:27 PM
    I'm trying to change my Camera+ icon, but the icon won't change. I've made a new folder in Bundles named com.taptaptap.CameraPlus--what do I need the name the icon(s) within the folder? Thanks.
    If you named the bundle correct and have the icon name in the bundle correct uncheck and recheck the theme after you ssh. I sbsettings respring will NOT clear the icon cache. You need to use WinterBoard for this.

Let me know if you got it to work.

Hi I have two wishes
    1st Battery Percentage for Redline
    2nd Black / Silver_DataTypeGPRS @ 2x.png
    can someone make me a G in the style of the E and the 3?
    The blue circle does not fit ...Many thanks in advance Nic.
    I'll get the DataType posted here tonight or tomorrow. Have a full day with work and my kids activities after work. Also working on the Lock with ZERO that is very near ready.

As for battery percent i don't really use that but some have posted skinned percent images in this thread.

It is taking ages to download update 1.1 from Cydia..mismatch error...redownloading again.it has been half hour already and not even half way..aarrrgghhh..wanting so badly to hear the UISounds....
    Not sure the update in on theme it as of yet. You can email iefx for a theme it code to try. Maybe try a reboot for the error. iefx downloaded the update from cydia last night an had no issues.....

Any ipad2 ports completed????
    we are working on one and will release it when we complete.... Lots going on.
    Last edited by zausser; 2011-07-07 at 05:34 PM.
    2011-07-07 05:29 PM

first time i try to make icons

glad you like it

elilab
    Nice one thanku bud
    2011-07-07 05:36 PM
    Can someone help me pls?
    Some of my icons are not theming....like maps, mywi, backgrounder???
    I see the folders and the icon png but they are not theming.
    BTW i have 3g fw 4.1
    This theme is for iphone 4 and 4th gen touch. So unless you ported it to NON retina parts of the theme will not work.
    2011-07-07 05:37 PM
    Version 1.1 update have sounds.
    Yea ,but this one is from XHD
    2011-07-07 05:39 PM
    My Cydia # 181227, can you please include it in the theme purchased, thank you zausser & iefx
    2011-07-07 05:39 PM
    Themeit is nice and easy to use. You need an account on there site and you link it to the phone. You can buy a theme on the web or through the phone and once paypal payment is done you go to account and download on the phone or on PC/MAC and then ssh to phone. They tell you how to do that on their site.
    2011-07-07 05:40 PM
    hey awesome theme but i cant seem to download the redline dock andweather from cydia soo can someone post it please thnx
    Nope. This package is dependent of the PAID main package. You should have NO issues with the paid package. If you did Pay send send us your proof of purchase so we can help solve your issue.
    2011-07-07 05:41 PM
    I'm posting this b!tch 2nite yall ftw
    This is awesome Max Thanks very much Appreciate it buddy
    2011-07-07 05:43 PM
    Yea ,but this one is from XHD
    correct untill we have our add on sound pack. They were always in the package they were just named Sounds theme in 1.0 so most didnt see them as it didn't have the REDLINE before the name. lol this update had image clean up and some UI changes in the redline theme as well as some defaults and icons added to SE and Framless.

My Cydia # 181227, can you please include it in the theme purchased, thank you zausser & iefx
    What? Include what?
    2011-07-07 05:44 PM
    I'll get the DataType posted here tonight or tomorrow. Have a full day with work and my kids activities after work. Also working on the Lock with ZERO that is very near ready.
    As for battery percent i don't really use that but some have posted skinned percent images in this thread.
    Many Thanks in Advance Z. Greetings from Germany^^
    2011-07-07 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD