Dark, what are the chances of getting your red/black AMAZING borderless icons packaged?

Going through and downloading each one now, but....
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6132005
    2011-07-09 11:14 PM

thanks for the icons

Lookin' good with those icons. Definitely need to find that Darkness packaging
    2011-07-09 11:24 PM
    Another awesome day/night of mods. Wow, thanks everyone.
    2011-07-09 11:28 PM
    Anyone having a sweet Frameless Weather icon?
    2011-07-09 11:32 PM

Thankyou!
    2011-07-09 11:44 PM
    Hey lao you think u can make me a dock with Master
    TIA
    2011-07-09 11:56 PM
    Nice. That is what I am going for as well.

Can you post the Cal icon? I don't see it. I have the camera/pix icon you have on the top/right. Is there a Camera icon that is separate, or perhaps a Pictures icon?

I also need BofA, Kindle and Camera+...

thanks for the icons

Thanks. Missed that one.

Dark or any other skilled modders, any chance I could get some Red icons?

I am almost complete for my main page. I am missing Camera+, Kindle, BiteSMS, Bank Of America and Calendar.

Thanks!
    Last edited by pocketdoc; 2011-07-10 at 12:10 AM. Reason: oops
    2011-07-09 11:58 PM
    Here are the icons that I made.

Enjoy.

more

Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon24.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-redline-frameless-icon.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon40.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon58.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon5.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon50.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon14.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon39.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon23.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon38.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon49.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon26.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon13.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon4.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon22.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon12.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon9.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon8.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon18.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon7.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon19.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon11.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon21.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon17.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon16.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon20.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon28.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon15.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon6.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon25.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon26.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon37.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon31.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon45.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon51.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon27.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon46.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon41.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon32.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon49.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon57.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon29.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon20.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon47.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon33.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon30.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon59.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon55.png  

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-10.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon42.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon43.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon54.png  
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-07-10 at 12:38 AM.
    2011-07-10 12:31 AM
    Those are sweet cukhiem!!!! you don't happen to have them in round or at least the images and i could make them? PLEASE!
    Cheers
    2011-07-10 12:41 AM

Enjoy.

more

Wholy icons Batman!!!.....Tyvm
    2011-07-10 01:24 AM
    Have to update the z edition theme due to the miss fire of the wallpaper so we thought we add these additions and changes while we were at at.

2011-07-10 01:26 AM

Enjoy.

more

Wow.....

Have to update the z edition theme due to the miss fire of the wallpaper so we thought we add these additions and changes while we were at at.

I....I....want that dialpad....
    2011-07-10 01:26 AM
    The one posted a few pages back wass AppBackup. I need AptBackup. Ivan did one for that and I am using the icon I just wanted a matching loading screen in the SE style. The one posted was in the Z style.
    Nuclear is nice!
    2011-07-10 01:32 AM
    Could someone please post up the original frameless bitesms icon? Thanks!
    2011-07-10 01:42 AM
    Congrats Ed and Z on 300 pages already! Gotta be the fastest theme I have ever seen get to that point!

2011-07-10 01:55 AM

Enjoy.

more

can you post them without white BG plz.....
    2011-07-10 02:01 AM
    Idea that struck me doing se defaults gold style. Thought I'd goldify darkness's awesome icons.
    Been doing gold so much I'm actually getting sick of it lol.

But seriously I want to make a big shout out to Dark, Z, Pinoy, Jazz, E, Max, and all the other amazing modders for making this thread the way it is. I love u guys (no homo)
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon2xe.png  
    2011-07-10 02:11 AM
    Love it Z, can't wait for the update.
    2011-07-10 02:14 AM
    Thanks to all of YOU. Heading to take the kids out to eat. I'll check in soon.
    2011-07-10 02:25 AM
    My setup : credit to pinoy and darkness

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-photo-2-001.png
    2011-07-10 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD