Simple & clean....
    Can you please share that awesome wall Tia
    2011-07-11 07:41 AM
    Wow max.

*Puts my LS's in the bottom drawer and locks it*
    2011-07-11 07:44 AM
    var,stash,themes,redline icon folder you want to change,bundles and folders....
    I don't have this redline icon folder.

Not sure if you meant this, I tried going into redline.theme > bundles > com.apple.mobilesafari > placed the safari icon there and renamed [email protected] but the icon doesn't change after respring.
    2011-07-11 07:52 AM

Not sure if you meant this, I tried going into redline.theme > bundles > com.apple.mobilesafari > placed the safari icon there and renamed [email protected] but the icon doesn't change after respring.

You should have redline frameless, redline round icon folders in themes, im no expert sorry mate maybe someone more experienced can help you sorry....
    2011-07-11 07:59 AM
    Wow max.

*Puts my LS's in the bottom drawer and locks it*
    Wait til I get my hands on dreamweaver and learn how to use it........it's a wrap
    2011-07-11 07:59 AM
    Wait til I get my hands on dreamweaver and learn how to use it........it's a wrap
    Me too. Being meaning to get on that.
    2011-07-11 08:01 AM

try to go to Redline Frameless icon folder then you will also see the Bundles folder then do same
    2011-07-11 08:02 AM
    So when will we be able to get our hands on this purple mod!?
    2011-07-11 08:07 AM
    Nice n clean Raaj can share it to the community? tks
    2011-07-11 08:29 AM
    try to go to Redline Frameless icon folder then you will also see the Bundles folder then do same
    Hmm going thru the Frameless icon folder, I find that some app's icons aren't themed as per Redline's bundles. Any idea on this?

eg. i n s t a l l o u s, appcake, dreamboard are still on their default icons.
    Last edited by lastdance; 2011-07-11 at 08:39 AM.
    2011-07-11 08:33 AM
    Darkness777---can you please do a frameless icon and SE loading screen please...also has the PSD for the frameless icons been released yet?

Contacts,BiteSMS,Mail...Thank you to who ever can do this for me
    Last edited by doomsday116; 2011-07-12 at 02:03 PM.
    2011-07-11 08:38 AM
    Here is mine--I believe i'll be keeping this one for awhile. Special thanks to eFXx/zausser for the theme and to Darkness777, cukhiem, Pinoy and anyone else I forgot for the icons!

Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-07-11 at 08:46 AM.
    2011-07-11 08:43 AM
    Everytime Ed or Z comes out with a new theme I swear it'll be my last bcuz it's so great and complete. Then they hit me with another one. Lol

Now THIS is my absolute last one it can't get any better.

My personal thanks to any and all modders,icon makers,tweakers, etc. I don't/can't hit the thanx button as much as I'd like bcuz I only visit from my phone (pc crashed) but when I get a new one I'll catch up.
    2011-07-11 09:01 AM
    Me too. Being meaning to get on that.
    DreamWeaver is alright (but then again I don't know all the functions) It's good to write code and view at the same time, so you don't have to be constantly respringing lol.

Raaj I'm serious what's your email. I've tried two emails already and got a failure notice.
    Last edited by III[ZERO]III; 2011-07-11 at 09:15 AM.
    2011-07-11 09:09 AM
    Can you please share that awesome wall Tia
    Here u go I only can upload threw the attachment everytime i upload via photobucket it shows just as the code.. any help would be good...
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-img_0598.png  
    2011-07-11 09:10 AM
    Once again thank you for this perfect theme. The best I've ever seen and used.
    Attachment 534614
    Attachment 534615

Know waiting for the Color Keyboard Z edition For Azerty users as I requested to 88hurst

And If someone can Mod to "Tap" Button of Redline to translate it in French it could be awesome
    Unlock = Déverouiller
    Answer = Répondre
    Goodmorning Redliners !

Any modder to fill my previous request? I hope it's easy to do

Many thanks brothers & sisters
    2011-07-11 09:17 AM
    2011-07-11 09:20 AM
    Nothing left for me to do with this LS except share it....so here you go peeps my Redlined version of Ian Nicols LowerAW LS enjoy again thanks to Z and Ed for giving us wonderful PSDs to work withbtw you may have to adjust temp/city etc in the css depending on your locale and or font

Download

Redline LowerAW LS.zip

Peace yall and have a good night/day whatever...

i just DL this and try on my iphone and its really a big WOW! sir Max your really amazing 4 thumbs up... im loving my current LS which is redline SE MP LS by Max_Pain also and now this one came to the world =D another awesome LS...

more awesome/amazing animated LS to come =)

really love it... =)
    2011-07-11 09:24 AM
    DreamWeaver is alright (but then again I don't know all the functions) It's good to write code and view at the same time, so you don't have to be constantly respringing lol.

Raaj I'm serious what's your email. I've tried two emails already and got a failure notice.
    Raajathwal(at)gmail.com
    Or
    [email protected]

2011-07-11 09:29 AM
    Kinda want that widget with the message lol
    I have it bro, do you need? You can make it say whatever you want at set times in the day.
    2011-07-11 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD