Courtesy of Raaj_FX here is a slick LS for Redline

Enjoy!

Follow him on twitter and thank him. @Raaj_FX

RedLine Clock LS.zip
    2011-07-14 07:47 PM
    so finally got done with this.

Files sent to Steve and Ed figured i'd post the promo here

enjoy!

What is the name of the notifications in your up left photo?
    Is it from ios 5.0?
    2011-07-14 07:50 PM

Enjoy!

RedLine Clock LS.zip
    I can't dowload your very nice LS

Can you reup ?
    2011-07-14 08:03 PM
    could somone do this please

Hope this helps.

Enjoy!

RedLine Clock LS.zip

Hey bro the link isn't working. You mind uploading again. Very nice LS.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-mail.png  
    2011-07-14 08:21 PM
    cheers mate thats perfect
    2011-07-14 08:26 PM
    I really like this for safari. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-loading.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-icon.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-07-14 08:38 PM
    The next email you send me better have a link attached DB=P jk jk lol
    Sup dude saw a screen from Jazz...Wowsers

Lemme get my azz back to work see y'all lataz
    next email will be worth it. No worries on that.
    2011-07-14 08:40 PM
    Nice raaj can share to the community, did request it on a few page behind tks bud
    2011-07-14 08:40 PM
    Someone can make me a Original Frameless icon dockflow: Phone, Mail, BiteSMS, Settings

Thanks
    2011-07-14 08:41 PM
    Man. I went to sleep WAY to late! Woke up, brush teeth, threw on cloth an out the door! Good thing I'm one of the bosses at work. Yikes!

Good day to all of ya. Someone going to have something cool to share today? Max. I'm waiting fir you to drop a bomb on us!

Umm why only Max? Some of us can code a bit too
    Just my opinion but a bomb may drop this evening. West coast evening anyway.
    2011-07-14 08:42 PM
    Someone can make me a Original Frameless icon dockflow: Phone, Mail, BiteSMS, Settings

Thanks
    I could but i need the original pics.
    2011-07-14 08:44 PM
    can anyone covert these default images into in redline z edition type...

and i want a default image for this icon in redline z edition form..

Thank u..
    2011-07-14 08:48 PM

Enjoy!

RedLine Clock LS.zip
    The biggest possible THANK YOU to Raaj for releasing this to the masses. Any progress on the version that would align the date in a single line? Many, Many thanks.
    Umm why only Max? Some of us can code a bit too
    Just my opinion but a bomb may drop this evening. West coast evening anyway.
    My BAD. Lol. Didn't know we were having more then one. Max said that you had something up your sleeve. Now I'm counting the minutes till boom!

But really. All of you are contributing SO much. I personally thank you all for what you have shared and look forward to even more of it.

could you do a couple more please
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-messages.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-img_0411.jpg  
    Attached Images Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-ipodjfdj.png Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-phone.jpg Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-phone.png 
    2011-07-14 08:49 PM
    yeah give me a couple of minutes.

The ipod pic didn't look to good. I don't know if you have a better pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-cat.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-messages1.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-phone1.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-phone2.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xKoRrUpTxGoDx; 2011-07-14 at 09:02 PM.
    2011-07-14 08:54 PM
    Afternoon all
    I attached three pics. Sorry they are attachments and not full size but I'm mobile at the moment.
    The middle pic is the working coding concept fir an interactive slideshow lock. The icons with arrows nav through the 20 pics.

The first pic is a mock up by the one and only Rick aka Jazzman. When you yourself are not the greatest on photoshop you gotta get help from a real master. As you can see his eye and images make this AMAZING!!

The third pic is a functioning lock running right now on my phone. The images are in transition to show the fade effect and the BG behind the images. The EKG is also animated.

BIG THANKS to Jazz for helping me out. I could not have made this what it is without his talent and images and mock up of my WIP.
    BIG THANKS to Max for letting me rip off the EKG idea and thanks to Zero for that original concept on his amazing lock. (hope this does you gents proud)
    Special thanks to Pinoy just cause he's awesome and likes my stuff which makes me wanna make more.

A download and video will go up in about 6-7 hours when I can get home from work.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310669551.665310.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310669562.601321.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310669576.685492.jpg  
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-07-14 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Damn attachments don't go in order like I want...
    2011-07-14 09:02 PM
    Afternoon all
    I attached three pics. Sorry they are attachments and not full size but I'm mobile at the moment.
    The first pic is the working coding concept fir an interactive slideshow lock. The icons with arrows nav through the 20 pics.

The second pic is a mock up by the one and only Rick aka Jazzman. When you yourself are not the greatest on photoshop you gotta get help from a real master. As you can see his eye and images make this AMAZING!!

The third pic is a functioning lock running right now on my phone. The images are in transition to show the fade effect and the BG behind the images. The EKG is also animated.

BIG THANKS to Jazz for helping me out. I could not have made this what it is without his talent and images and mock up of my WIP.
    BIG THANKS to Max for letting me rip off the EKG idea and thanks to Zero for that original concept on his amazing lock. (hope this does you gents proud)
    Special thanks to Pinoy just cause he's awesome and likes my stuff which makes me wanna make more.

A download and video will go up in about 6-7 hours when I can get home from work.
    This is the image full size peeps......Thanks for the kind words Derrick, i enjoyed helping out buddy...anytime............

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-14 09:07 PM
    Mom don't get it, I'm trying to play with redline!!!!

This is the image full size peeps......Thanks for the kind words Derrick, i enjoyed helping out buddy...anytime............

Nice but what u doing with a pic of my car huh huh lol

This guy is to fast

Enjoy!

RedLine Clock LS.zip
    Thanks so much!!! Looking nice on my LS too thanks again

Afternoon all
    The first pic is the working coding concept fir an interactive slideshow lock. The icons with arrows nav through the 20 pics.

The second pic is a mock up by the one and only Rick aka Jazzman. When you yourself are not the greatest on photoshop you gotta get help from a real master. As you can see his eye and images make this AMAZING!!

Great look real good thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310670562.544954.jpg  
    Last edited by zplit; 2011-07-14 at 09:15 PM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-07-14 09:09 PM

they are great thanks a lot
    2011-07-14 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD