ok this is where i am until the official colour mods arrive.... A little dash of white...

Lockscreen

springboard

settings & loading screens

safari, mail & bitesms(with keyboard)

classy!!!
    2011-07-15 03:07 AM
    Added a tiny detail to the bars theme. We decided to add it to the z edition package.

Very crisp

Where is Lao??
    Sorry but was someone paging for Lao?
    2011-07-15 03:11 AM
    Could someone that understands the coding for the SB widgets post a new widget.html file that adds an overlay image to the Redline SB Weather widget? The location will be in the Wallpaper folder the the same as the wall used by the widget. I want to add an image overlay, but lack the coding skills to alter the widget.html file myself. Many thanks.
    2011-07-15 03:13 AM
    Ohhhhhhhh....

I'm done with premium themes. Yes There will be NO more paid themes for me. This Theme has kicked my butt to the fullest. The Name redline is fitting as I've hit my REDLINE!

I will be working on bringing back Carbon Ovation in the future tho. This theme will be a collaboration between a bunch of old friends from the 3G (stone age) Carbon Ovation WILL be 100% FREE to all.

Carbon Ovation will not start production for about 4 months. I'm going to enjoy REDLINE with you all for as long as its popular.

______

So In closing in the premium theme endeavor I would like to thank you all. Because of you and your donations I've drank more SODA and gained 20 pounds eating FAST FOOD!

Thanks!
    The return of the....

2011-07-15 03:18 AM
    now im getting unknow error 1

i spent like 10 hours fixing it nothin
    Error 1 I think means you haven't put your phone in DFU mode, you can watch it here are you trying to restore to a f/w that apple isn't signing? if you are have you edit you host file yet? if you don't need an unlock just put in DFU mode and click on restore in itunes.
    2011-07-15 03:22 AM
    Have you used tinyumbrella?
    yup master Z nothin work

Error 1 I think means you haven't put your phone in DFU mode, you can watch it here are you trying to restore to a f/w that apple isn't signing? if you are have you edit you host file yet? if you don't need an unlock just put in DFU mode and click on restore in itunes.
    i'm just trying to restore it normally
    2011-07-15 03:27 AM
    when I download the ls from page 1 it is un .rar form, do I need to unbundle it? if so to where?
    2011-07-15 03:33 AM
    Lao, can you change the color of this badge for me please?

Could you make two for me? One in black and one in gray (in place of the red)
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-07-15 at 03:41 AM.
    2011-07-15 03:35 AM
    yes, i use winrar, and you can save it to your desktop, then drag it over through winscp into var/stash/themes

when I download the ls from page 1 it is un .rar form, do I need to unbundle it? if so to where?
    2011-07-15 03:40 AM
    Lao, can you change the color of this badge for me please?

to something like...

EDIT: black instead of red would be fine.
    Like this ok?
    Attached Images Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-2rcq1wk.png 
    2011-07-15 03:40 AM
    @lao: that will do. thanks
    2011-07-15 03:43 AM
    Here is a 20 picture interactive touch slideshow lockscreen.
    Coding and concept by me. Imagery and final concept set up by the one and only Jazzman.
    Had to get help making a nice frame, banner, ekg, and wall cause photshop and I are not on speaking terms...
    Seriously, had to ask Jazz for help cause he is truely the best at what he does and thats make great looking images.
    He took my concept up ten levels and I personally sincerely thank him

Heres a quick video of it in action.

There are 20 pictures in the slideshow folder. You can add your own landscape orientation pics named 1-20.png
    The icons with the arrows are touch navigation to go back and forth on the slideshow.
    Presently they are having issues where the bottom half of the icon works with touch but not the very top of them.
    Ill try and get a fix for this another time. There is also a 24hr html already inside. Just rename to LockBackground.html removing the 24hr part and deleting or renaming the original.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Redline Durben Touch SS Lock.theme.rar

Make sure to give thanks and also hit a thanks up for Jazz as well cause without him this would not nearly be as pretty as it is.
    Speacial thanks to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea across the top and zero for the origional concept.
    You guys are all inspirational

Please DO NOT repost this as a download. Just link people to this post if you are gonna share it elsewhere.
    The original coding and conversion on this took me a very long time to get running as smooth as it does.
    2011-07-15 03:45 AM
    Coding and concept by me. Imagery and final concept set up by the one and only Jazzman.
    Had to get help making a nice frame, banner, ekg, and wall cause photshop and I are not on speaking terms...
    Seriously, had to ask Jazz for help cause he is truely the best at what he does and thats make great looking images.

There are 20 pictures in the slideshow folder. You can add your own landscape orientation pics named 1-20.png
    The icons with the arrows are touch navigation to go back and forth on the slideshow.
    Presently they are having issues where the bottom half of the icon works with touch but not the very top of them.
    Ill try and get a fix for this another time. There is also a 24hr html already inside. Just rename to LockBackground.html removing the 24hr part and deleting or renaming the original.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Make sure to give thanks and also hit a thanks up for Jazz as well cause without him this would not nearly be as pretty as it is.
    Speacial thanks to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea across the top and zero for the origional concept.

Please DO NOT repost this as a download. Just link people to this post if you are gonna share it elsewhere.
    The original coding and conversion on this took me a very long time to get running as smooth as it does.
    great work brotha, too bad my phone broken cant play
    2011-07-15 03:46 AM
    K now Im heading out to BBQs Bar for some dinner and girlfriend time.
    Ill check in and also explain something else with the html set up for ya'll
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-07-15 at 03:54 AM.
    2011-07-15 03:47 AM

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Sick Derrick! I'll get it when I get home. Crazy bro I'm in the middle of the woods. Deep in the woods camping and I got full reception! Woop Woop!
    2011-07-15 03:49 AM
    Sick Derrick! I'll get it when I get home. Crazy bro I'm in the middle of the woods. Deep in the woods camping and I got full reception! Woop Woop!
    Awesome man. Check your email btw. You got something earlier
    And thank you John. It is pretty bada s s IMO
    2011-07-15 03:51 AM

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

wow another great job =) thanks for sharing sir...

btw is there any weather widget attach to this??? =)

i will try it also later after work =)
    2011-07-15 03:55 AM

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Great work bro! I guess I hafta postpone launching my LS lest yours 'eat into my sales' :P But seriously, thanks for sharing
    2011-07-15 04:00 AM
    Can someone help with where do you put the respring image?
    2011-07-15 04:04 AM
    var/mobile/library/sbsettings
    Can someone help with where do you put the respring image?
    2011-07-15 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD