Added a tiny detail to the bars theme. We decided to add it to the z edition package.

Yessssssss! my name made the cut in the preview. LOL
    2011-07-15 05:11 AM
    Here is a 20 picture interactive touch slideshow lockscreen.
    Coding and concept by me. Imagery and final concept set up by the one and only Jazzman.
    Had to get help making a nice frame, banner, ekg, and wall cause photshop and I are not on speaking terms...
    Seriously, had to ask Jazz for help cause he is truely the best at what he does and thats make great looking images.
    He took my concept up ten levels and I personally sincerely thank him

Heres a quick video of it in action.

There are 20 pictures in the slideshow folder. You can add your own landscape orientation pics named 1-20.png
    The icons with the arrows are touch navigation to go back and forth on the slideshow.
    Presently they are having issues where the bottom half of the icon works with touch but not the very top of them.
    Ill try and get a fix for this another time. There is also a 24hr html already inside. Just rename to LockBackground.html removing the 24hr part and deleting or renaming the original.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Redline Durben Touch SS Lock.theme.rar

Make sure to give thanks and also hit a thanks up for Jazz as well cause without him this would not nearly be as pretty as it is.
    Speacial thanks to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea across the top and zero for the origional concept.
    You guys are all inspirational

Please DO NOT repost this as a download. Just link people to this post if you are gonna share it elsewhere.
    The original coding and conversion on this took me a very long time to get running as smooth as it does.
    Thank you and Jazzman and Max Pain for this great ss lock theme!
    2011-07-15 05:11 AM
    bit late to this theme an going thru the posts,just got ur LS max an like most having probs setting it,cant even get it to show london let alone change from cels to farh,i changed locale but still shows new york,i have used every weather code possible aswell and none worked,anyone help me with what folder an code i need change,i read all post about this but most was on farh or celsius prob,i cant even get town changed, love the theme its so clean and this LS so would welcome advice

Celsius/24hr version.....as for the location not sure why it isnt changing for you...whats your location code?

Redline LowerAW LS C-24hr.zip

Coding and concept by me. Imagery and final concept set up by the one and only Jazzman.
    Had to get help making a nice frame, banner, ekg, and wall cause photshop and I are not on speaking terms...
    Seriously, had to ask Jazz for help cause he is truely the best at what he does and thats make great looking images.

There are 20 pictures in the slideshow folder. You can add your own landscape orientation pics named 1-20.png
    The icons with the arrows are touch navigation to go back and forth on the slideshow.
    Presently they are having issues where the bottom half of the icon works with touch but not the very top of them.
    Ill try and get a fix for this another time. There is also a 24hr html already inside. Just rename to LockBackground.html removing the 24hr part and deleting or renaming the original.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Make sure to give thanks and also hit a thanks up for Jazz as well cause without him this would not nearly be as pretty as it is.
    Speacial thanks to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea across the top and zero for the origional concept.

Please DO NOT repost this as a download. Just link people to this post if you are gonna share it elsewhere.
    The original coding and conversion on this took me a very long time to get running as smooth as it does.
    Boss!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-15 at 05:18 AM.
    2011-07-15 05:12 AM
    another newb here, I bought the theme 2 days ago installed it through winterboard and mine doesn't look anything like it should be(no redline logo, , So I'm guessing this is only for the iphone 4 right not the ipod touch 4g?
    2011-07-15 05:21 AM
    Yessssssss! my name made the cut in the preview. LOL
    Lmao^^
    2011-07-15 05:23 AM
    sir Max sent u a pm... thanks
    2011-07-15 05:25 AM
    Something is still missing
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310697419.033559.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310697429.808844.jpg  
    2011-07-15 05:36 AM
    can anyone share redline pulse image?
    2011-07-15 05:43 AM
    good job. thanks for you.
    2011-07-15 05:48 AM
    Didn't see any interest for this one...
    Raaj, I'd would definitely like a copy of that. Hook me up man, very crisp looking.
    2011-07-15 05:55 AM
    Is that an animated EKG on your dock?
    2011-07-15 06:00 AM
    sir Max sent u a pm... thanks
    Replied
    2011-07-15 06:02 AM
    i'm just trying to restore it normally
    If you use tinyumbrella make sure the box "set hosts to cydia on exit" is untick in the advanced tab.
    2011-07-15 06:06 AM
    Sure

Oh the craZy timer bundle is being added to the SE Z UI theme as well in the next update. Geeeeez where's my map?
    Thank you Sir!!!!

Did Jazz ever post that sb widget? Or anyone know which one it is ?

@RandyTG Pm me your email. I'll send you a fixxed HTML for that tonight.

B. E. A. Utiful.
    I couldn't find it.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Thank you to all, very nice work.
    Last edited by samsquanch; 2011-07-15 at 06:21 AM.
    2011-07-15 06:09 AM
    Post deleted
    Last edited by samsquanch; 2011-07-15 at 07:51 AM.
    2011-07-15 07:18 AM
    Hi to all...

Can anyone help me I got a problem with my iPhone everytime I open any application/games it suddenly close and go back to homescreen.. I don't know if anyone here experience this... But if somebody knows ho to fix this please help if what should I need to do...

Thanks...
    2011-07-15 07:21 AM
    alrite gangs im back in business, after 12 hours of finding the solution on my brick iphone finally found one. thank you ihatesn0w
    2011-07-15 07:26 AM
    Looking good.

Sure

Oh the craZy timer bundle is being added to the SE Z UI theme as well in the next update. Geeeeez where's my map?
    Any chance I can get that without restarting Redline, that would make a real nice wallpaper. ThanksInAdvance!
    Last edited by samsquanch; 2011-07-15 at 07:42 AM.
    2011-07-15 07:37 AM
    Any body have this YouTube icon on the pic? I got it f from a package this afternoon but it has the white frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310705356.738270.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-07-15 07:49 AM
    Any body have this YouTube icon on the pic? I got it f from a package this afternoon but it has the white frame.
    thanks to the person who originally posted it
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-frameless-icon1.png  
    2011-07-15 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD