I use removebackground in sbsettings and also process free up memory
    ah okay thanks sir... =)
    2011-07-15 12:04 PM
    Here is a 20 picture interactive touch slideshow lockscreen.
    Coding and concept by me. Imagery and final concept set up by the one and only Jazzman.
    Had to get help making a nice frame, banner, ekg, and wall cause photshop and I are not on speaking terms...
    Seriously, had to ask Jazz for help cause he is truely the best at what he does and thats make great looking images.
    He took my concept up ten levels and I personally sincerely thank him

Heres a quick video of it in action.

There are 20 pictures in the slideshow folder. You can add your own landscape orientation pics named 1-20.png
    The icons with the arrows are touch navigation to go back and forth on the slideshow.
    Presently they are having issues where the bottom half of the icon works with touch but not the very top of them.
    Ill try and get a fix for this another time. There is also a 24hr html already inside. Just rename to LockBackground.html removing the 24hr part and deleting or renaming the original.

Heres a screenshot:

And here is a download

Redline Durben Touch SS Lock.theme.rar

Make sure to give thanks and also hit a thanks up for Jazz as well cause without him this would not nearly be as pretty as it is.
    Speacial thanks to Max Pa1n for the EKG idea across the top and zero for the origional concept.
    You guys are all inspirational

Please DO NOT repost this as a download. Just link people to this post if you are gonna share it elsewhere.
    The original coding and conversion on this took me a very long time to get running as smooth as it does.
    Great job Durben Many thanks to you Jazz and Max Much appreciate you sharing your wonderful LS
    2011-07-15 12:08 PM
    Reading from the last page first so now only see Norcal and the Durben's widget...great job guys! Thanks to the Great Jazzman, Max Pain for your contribution and the rest of you modders, keep churning out lovely widgets and whatever to make this an EPIC THEME... Thank you all!
    2011-07-15 12:09 PM

TGIF! Here's the lockscreen. Decided on a nicer wallpaper (IMHO) than the one on the above teaser poster (see screenie below). Both wallies are included, plus the 2 PSDs. In addition, there are also 2 choices for the [email protected]

Download: lao3hero's RL-LCD_UNIAW_1.1 LS.rar

Features:
    - Rotating images corresponding to the different times of the day
    - Moving Sun & Moon's positions
    - Animated weather conditions

Credits:
    Vansmak for concept
    Ian Nicoll for UniAW
    Anthony Giola from Inception theme
    Ibnyaffa for weather code
    Bluemetal for LCD
    goneglocking for LCD customisation
    Z for his wallie in Twilight 3volution
    Darka5sa5sin for [email protected] (set 1)
    Unknown person for the 2nd lock (pls identify yourself and I will credit u accordingly)

PS. Sports Ian's updated UniAW from his Lower UniAW LS but used a 'dirty trick' to go around the trouble of trimming the htmls when merging the widgets (no time with baby fussing around). There will also be an Twilight 3volution version of this (working on it 1/2-way)

If you repost this LS in elsewhere, pls include the credits above. Appreciate it also, if u could click on "thanks" after downloading this

Cheers, knocking off now. TGIF!
    Lao, it is so clean and awesome! thank you
    2011-07-15 12:13 PM
    Norcal.

You should use the frame.png as a clipping mask. So you can freely change images and have full screen images then the HTML will clip them into the frame
    2011-07-15 12:15 PM
    tks buddy
    2011-07-15 12:20 PM
    whiteline^^
    Boar das ist geil! Ist das noch in Bearbeitung oder darf ich das haben?
    2011-07-15 12:53 PM
    Boar das ist geil! Ist das noch in Bearbeitung oder darf ich das haben?
    guckst du auf itheming.de das ist unser forum.
    mfg nic
    2011-07-15 12:58 PM
    Hi alex can do me the LS wall n name it to YAZLIN, thank u sir
    2011-07-15 01:00 PM
    mfg nic
    Ich guck auf der Seite Jo?! haha danke

mfg nic
    Alles geil! Kann mich nicht entscheiden ;D das witheline is noch nicht drin gelle?
    Last edited by Jok3; 2011-07-15 at 01:11 PM.
    2011-07-15 01:01 PM
    Here is the Ferrari SS and Weather widget Comes with two theme folders add both to WB. If you want weather and calendar to show just apply Centerweather above Ferrari folder, if u want it simple and clean with no texts just disabe the centerweather theme, Also this is 50MB because I added two weather icon sets and a few extra ferrari images for the SS. Thanks Dexy for the extra weather icons.

This is a SS and weather widget, it transitions into weather images randomly and back to images.
    Change locations in Wallpaper.html in ferrariF50 and widget.html in center weather.
    Enjoy and hope you guys Like

FerrariSS.zip
    Also below is the font I use for those who want it
    One more awasomnes mod from you Norcal ..... sweet and tnx!
    2011-07-15 01:12 PM

Alles geil! Kann mich nicht entscheiden ;D das witheline is noch nicht drin gelle?
    Auch noch falschgeschrieben! Whiteline
    2011-07-15 01:12 PM
    It will be. Thank you for the idea

I'll post it tomorrow bud.
    Thank you Sir
    2011-07-15 01:17 PM

doch ist es ^^ aber nur gegeb beweiß auf der seite an mich das du das theme gekauft hast
    2011-07-15 01:18 PM
    doch ist es ^^ aber nur gegeb beweiß auf der seite an mich das du das theme gekauft hast
    Soll ich es beweisen? Gib Email und ich schick Bild ^^
    2011-07-15 01:20 PM
    Here is the Ferrari SS and Weather widget Comes with two theme folders add both to WB. If you want weather and calendar to show just apply Centerweather above Ferrari folder, if u want it simple and clean with no texts just disabe the centerweather theme, Also this is 50MB because I added two weather icon sets and a few extra ferrari images for the SS. Thanks Dexy for the extra weather icons.

This is a SS and weather widget, it transitions into weather images randomly and back to images.
    Change locations in Wallpaper.html in ferrariF50 and widget.html in center weather.
    Enjoy and hope you guys Like

FerrariSS.zip
    Also below is the font I use for those who want it
    Thank you, very nice.
    2011-07-15 01:21 PM
    know how u feel ud be lucky getting any help in here unless ur on first name terms with everyone its seems!!very clicky these threads
    Out of the 10 people I PM'd to help me out, I would like to say thank you to Pinoy for being the only one to respond! Pinoy, Monday is a long way away buddy but I can wait. If you ever need anything just ask.
    2011-07-15 01:24 PM

TGIF! Here's the lockscreen. Decided on a nicer wallpaper (IMHO) than the one on the above teaser poster (see screenie below). Both wallies are included, plus the 2 PSDs. In addition, there are also 2 choices for the [email protected]

Download: lao3hero's RL-LCD_UNIAW_1.1 LS.rar

Features:
    - Rotating images corresponding to the different times of the day
    - Moving Sun & Moon's positions
    - Animated weather conditions

Credits:
    Vansmak for concept
    Ian Nicoll for UniAW
    Anthony Giola from Inception theme
    Ibnyaffa for weather code
    Bluemetal for LCD
    goneglocking for LCD customisation
    Z for his wallie in Twilight 3volution
    Darka5sa5sin for [email protected] (set 1)
    Unknown person for the 2nd lock (pls identify yourself and I will credit u accordingly)

PS. Sports Ian's updated UniAW from his Lower UniAW LS but used a 'dirty trick' to go around the trouble of trimming the htmls when merging the widgets (no time with baby fussing around). There will also be an Twilight 3volution version of this (working on it 1/2-way)

If you repost this LS in elsewhere, pls include the credits above. Appreciate it also, if u could click on "thanks" after downloading this

Cheers, knocking off now. TGIF!
    Great job, the options in here are overwhelming.
    2011-07-15 01:29 PM
    Soll ich es beweisen? Gib Email und ich schick Bild ^^
    meld dich an schick mir ne pn mit nem screen und du bekommst die links
    2011-07-15 01:30 PM
    does this theme work for the ipod touch 4g?
    2011-07-15 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD