OK here is my contribution to Redline. I've been away for a while due to family commitments etc but thought i'd let you have this which I have had running on my phone for a few weeks now.

I am running it as a perpage widget

This was posted over on Maccitti but cant remember who by. But credits to them.

I've just modded it and had a little play.

HTC Redline.zip

If you like it and download it make sure to hit the thanks!!
    2011-07-15 08:43 PM
    One question :- Does the animated lockscreen or weather wigets u guys r posting use too much ram and reduce battery life????
    Becoz i really want to use them but dont want my battery to die quickly...
    2011-07-15 08:47 PM
    What Fonts is it you use on the Psd:s if i may ask?
    Free Agent
    2011-07-15 08:47 PM
    One question :- Does the animated lockscreen or weather wigets u guys r posting use too much ram and reduce battery life????
    Becoz i really want to use them but dont want my battery to die quickly...
    All i would say is make sure you have a charger handy!!

Honestly thou it all depends how often you play with the phone, i haven't noticed much difference
    2011-07-15 08:49 PM

Shazam Encore (Standard)

latest version of the theme I did it I have no brother. What do you want icons and loading screens which
    I got latest version from themeit but not got your red frameless icons for the icons am after which are ModMyi, Pulse News, SoundHound, iwipecache, bytafont and travel deluxe. Thank you.

I have also downloaded the your red icon pack posted but icons not included.
    2011-07-15 08:49 PM
    im good. I have blobs all the way back to 4.0 I just updated to beta 3 without knowing that winterboard dont work with it. So once i get all backed up ill restore to beta 1. Wouldn't of done it but want to test the ios5 port.
    2011-07-15 08:50 PM
    Norcal.

You should use the frame.png as a clipping mask. So you can freely change images and have full screen images then the HTML will clip them into the frame
    if you can help me out on that I'd be glad to make that happen I havent used clipping masks so would know.
    Also I used the default PSD from the redline theme and expanded things a bit for the frame I was going to share but since its from the theme I dont think I can post publicly.
    But your Idea sounds great!
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-15 09:10 PM
    Thanks Schnedi for the widget.

2011-07-15 09:11 PM

ModMyi
    Attached Files
    2011-07-15 09:14 PM
    could someone tell me if there was any skewed icons posted in the thread if they remember,just want to check before i wade through the whole thread to find them. thanx
    OK here is my contribution to Redline. I've been away for a while due to family commitments etc but thought i'd let you have this which I have had running on my phone for a few weeks now.

I am running it as a perpage widget

This was posted over on Maccitti but cant remember who by. But credits to them.

I've just modded it and had a little play.

HTC Redline.zip

If you like it and download it make sure to hit the thanks!!
    2011-07-15 09:22 PM

Soundhound
    Attached Files
    2011-07-15 09:28 PM
    im good. I have blobs all the way back to 4.0 I just updated to beta 3 without knowing that winterboard dont work with it. So once i get all backed up ill restore to beta 1. Wouldn't of done it but want to test the ios5 port.
    can u plzz provide me ur mobile timer mod for z edition... i cant find it....
    2011-07-15 09:32 PM

BytaFont
    Attached Files
    2011-07-15 09:33 PM
    if you can help me out on that I'd be glad to make that happen I havent used clipping masks so would know.
    Also I used the default PSD from the redline theme and expanded things a bit for the frame I was going to share but since its from the theme I dont think I can post publicly.
    But your Idea sounds great!
    Take a look at Zeros LS. All images are full screen. HTML clips them into the frame
    2011-07-15 09:34 PM
    Thanks dark for the icons. Will hit thanks when am back on laptop.
    2011-07-15 09:37 PM

travel deluxe

Hey bro can u dis for me plzzz...

can u covert these default images into in redline z edition type...

and i want a default image for this icon in redline z edition form..

Thank u..
    simer_cool, the latest version of the theme I did it I have no brother.
    Attached Files
    2011-07-15 09:40 PM
    Hi alex can request for 2 [email protected], red n cyan wth the name on it YAZLIN, pls refer to page 348 #5209 tks
    2011-07-15 09:44 PM
    does anyone know to get shrink to work for the dock?,

didnt scroll down far enough

nvm
    2011-07-15 09:47 PM
    This is my set up for today.

Thanks to all who helped.
    2011-07-15 09:53 PM
    I go to sleep. Tomorrow, more than me
    2011-07-15 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD