Hey Lao . would you mind making dock for me with " Islam " on it .please
    TIA
    2011-07-18 12:14 AM
    trying a new shelf style here
    2011-07-18 12:16 AM
    Hey norcal. Any idea why the duration between the SS isn't changing even tho it's been changed in the CSS?
    2011-07-18 12:17 AM
    trying a new shelf style here
    Hey zro they look great, just a question do u make shelves from scratch? if so can you point me in the direction of how to?
    2011-07-18 12:33 AM
    Hello again everyone

Just another day to try to catch up, but it's definitely to difficult in the moment without the ability to read concentrated a looooooooog time at the moment .... lol

Rick is a true genius - his gold mod of Osmium is probably the nicest looking mod of any theme I've ever seen. I am really looking forward to see what he does with Redlin....I mean Goldline.
    Hello my Goldwave

Yes, I absolutely agree with you
    Rick is the GOLDMASTER and his awesome Osmium mod is unbelievable.
    A GOLDLINE from our goldmaster would be epic

Let us all see what will be ...

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-18 12:49 AM
    hey zro... thank man. i was hoping you could share the psd for that image please!
    2011-07-18 12:55 AM
    @biers some i do, & others i manipulate the image till it become something completely diff...this one is made with various gradient tools & the rounded rectangular tool..just lots of trial & error brotha...

now for ya boi's hahaha thats all for me now gang...time to do some bible reading......later peeps

@!zy ill clean it up if ur wanting the side borders so u can put any image behind those dark side borders...ill be back in a bit
    Last edited by zro; 2011-07-18 at 12:58 AM.
    2011-07-18 12:56 AM
    @biers some i do, & others i manipulate the image till it become something completely diff...this one is made with various gradient tools & the rounded rectangular tool..just lots of trial & error brotha...

now for ya boi's hahaha thats all for me now gang...time to do some bible reading......later peeps

@!zy ill clean it up if ur wanting the side borders so u can put any image behind those dark side borders...ill be back in a bit
    ill prefer the way it is if thats ok.... thanks z
    2011-07-18 01:03 AM
    @!zy whats ur email address
    2011-07-18 01:34 AM
    2011-07-18 01:34 AM
    Looking great
    2011-07-18 01:42 AM
    Can somebody do so its a original red clear bg in the back, a red status bar stripe and red behind that metal thingy in the center

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310947548.862600.jpg  
    Last edited by Xfsg; 2011-07-18 at 02:44 AM.
    2011-07-18 02:08 AM
    Got Zeros SS working, had to get rid of the redline animation in the middle because it lagged the springboard real bad but so far looks great and can use any bg by the phone thanks to raaj for the idea.
    Hey Carlos

Sweeeeet
    Looks really nice ...

Mi

Someone say Pinkline ?
    Here is a teaser. I will upload a few screens later on today.

Magik
    Whow
    I really like it

Hey jay, been killing myself with gold mod (every detail needs to be perfect) Sry it's gonna take a long time but when it comes out its gonna have everything
    Hey ColourMaster

Your gold is getting better and better
    Nice you are still planning to finish it

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-18 at 02:34 AM.
    2011-07-18 02:18 AM
    2011-07-18 02:53 AM
    Ok,

Here are two more colour mods. I have sent them both off to iEFXx "Ed" for review but hope to see them along side my Blue mod soon.
    I hope you enjou them.

Both of these themes aswell as the blue are:

• Full UI HD
    • Frameless Icon Set
    • Icon Shadow ( for shrink )
    • Color Keyboard
    • Lockinfo
    • SnowCover4
    • Walls
    • SBSettings
    • Facebook colour mod

+ Many other tweeks. Truely amaxing. The only credit i take id for the color mod itself....

Click to enlarge images....

Greenline Colour Mod

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pinkline Colour Mod

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks
    Magik
    Oh yes ...
    Very good work, Magic
    I'm looking forward to the pink one

Thanky so much for all your work, bud

Mi
    2011-07-18 03:00 AM
    Attachment 536165Attachment 536166[ATTACH=CONFIG]536167[/ATTACH[

Spotify
    2011-07-18 03:01 AM
    has anyone saved all the LS options from this thread?
    2011-07-18 03:02 AM
    I am on a 3GS, how do I change the folder icon?
    2011-07-18 03:11 AM
    Thnx for the kind words Mi. Ya I'm still going, doing it rite now as we speak
    Z made a huge theme so it's taking a while but all I have left is 1/3 of se ui and se z ui
    Think I'm getting better at gold. I mean I'm so proud of my sig
    2011-07-18 03:14 AM
    ZRO posted this wallpaper an many more good ones a few pages back,ull find them all there

hi laois it possible to get the two docks with nexus on them but in silver not red or one silver one red so i can see whats best. many thanx bro
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-silver1.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-silver2.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-red2.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-red1.png  
    2011-07-18 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD