If you purchased this theme then you will have the PSD in there with it....
    i have it in the folder but when i try to open it with photoshop doesnt open...thats why i asked to see if someone can posted to see if it works...thank you anyawys....
    2011-07-19 06:51 PM
    didnt Max_Pa1n post animated wallpaper, i cant find it
    2011-07-19 06:55 PM
    i have it in the folder but when i try to open it with photoshop doesnt open...thats why i asked to see if someone can posted to see if it works...thank you anyawys....
    You might need cs4 and up, was reading on the 3volution thread some psds need cs4 and above.

didnt Max_Pa1n post animated wallpaper, i cant find it
    He sure did.. Credits to Max_Pa1n.
    Attached Files
    2011-07-19 06:57 PM
    You might need cs4 and up, was reading on the 3volution thread some psds need cs4 and above.

He sure did.. Credits to Max_Pa1n.
    thanks,. do you have the link to his post? want to tweet it
    2011-07-19 07:05 PM
    What up folks, Back from vacation and looks like I got about a hundred pages to go through. Woop Woop!
    2011-07-19 07:06 PM
    I'm on fw 4.1:
    I've made a folder named jp.ashikase.backgrounder in Bundles with icon named Icon.png and respring/iwipe
    and nothing?
    2011-07-19 07:11 PM
    Seems like Jazzman didn't have callbar tweak installed lol

jp.ashikase.backgrounder in Bundles and icon named Icon.png

What a plonker ..lol...never heard of it....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-19 07:13 PM
    I'm on fw 4.1:
    I've made a folder named jp.ashikase.backgrounder in Bundles with icon named Icon.png and respring/iwipe
    and nothing?
    try and do backgrounder.app make sure the spelling is correct, capitols and everything,

then place in Folders
    2011-07-19 07:13 PM
    thanks,. do you have the link to his post? want to tweet it
    Sorry Ef I'm on mobile.
    2011-07-19 07:24 PM
    I sure did and i pm ed you it yesterday buddy...weird you didn't get it...i will send again...

Waiting for my sbsettings...
    2011-07-19 07:34 PM
    [QUOTE=yassgo;6148664]Hi mate, any chance to get those settings icons (frameless ones), the link is dead

Great work on those bro
    QUOTE]

I posted the new link a while ago, but Here you go, enjoy.

Redlin Frameless Settings Icons V2.zip
    2011-07-19 07:41 PM
    Can any one provide me setting icons not the red one but the original frameless settings icons like in the original theme but for cydia tweaks....
    Thanx..
    2011-07-19 08:09 PM
    [QUOTE=cukhiem;6149342]
    Hi mate, any chance to get those settings icons (frameless ones), the link is dead

Great work on those bro
    QUOTE]

I posted the new link a while ago, but Here you go, enjoy.

Redlin Frameless Settings Icons V2.zip
    can you help out
    i got all of them but dimdelay and manal correct
    tried everything wout success
    anybody help a brother out
    2011-07-19 08:20 PM
    Anyone knows how to change the font size of the numbers in contacts? Using Sony Sketch EF but notice that the font size becomes smaller than the original font. Any way of changing the font size?

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-img_0196.png
    2011-07-19 08:21 PM
    Any word on the iPad port? Not trying to rush, just didn't know if I missed it. Looking forward to it & the color mods for the iPhone.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-07-19 08:29 PM
    What up folks, Back from vacation and looks like I got about a hundred pages to go through. Woop Woop!
    glad to have you back brother
    2011-07-19 08:38 PM
    ok need some advice about how to change settings icons,i downloaded the redline ones but the read me file is bit mental,i can read it but makes no sence,any one done it or know how to??
    2011-07-19 08:45 PM
    ok need some advice about how to change settings icons,i downloaded the redline ones but the read me file is bit mental,i can read it but makes no sence,any one done it or know how to??
    most of them you put in bundles folder in redline them and the rest along with plist in mobile substrate folder i think
    2011-07-19 08:53 PM
    Ok just drop it on the main theme bro in bundles. Then respring ur phone and done.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-07-19 08:54 PM
    no i was hoping it would be as simple as that,but ill just paste what the read me file says.
    Ok just drop it on the main theme bro in bundles. Then respring ur phone and done.
    use iFunbox

1 - Drop "Info.plist" to Raw Sytem File -->Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences

2 - Copy "Info.plist" from Raw Sytem File-->System--Library--PreferenceBundles--LockdownProSettings4.bundle --> paste it in System--Library--PreferenceBundles--LockdownProSettings4.bundle

that left me bit confused,like i said i read it but didnt make complete sence to me,i use winscp to do mine not ifun and couldnt find LockdownProSetting4,i have two files named raw system files an one called bundles,i assumed dumping bundles in bundles would work but what the other files for and the plist?
    2011-07-19 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD