As you know, the Google + was released on the AppStore today. I would like to know if someone an icon for the original application.

Thank you in advance
    2011-07-19 09:36 PM
    ok need some advice about how to change settings icons,i downloaded the redline ones but the read me file is bit mental,i can read it but makes no sence,any one done it or know how to??
    1 --> you will see 5 Folders in there after you extracted.

User iFunbox.exe --> connect your phone with the usb cable.

2--> open the "folder1" --> drag and drop the Info.plist in this folder to -->Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences.

3 --> if you have the ActionMenu --> then copy the icon inside the ActionMenu Folder to --> Library -> Action Menu.(skip this if you don't have it)

4 --> If you have Uniscribe --> then copy the icon inside the Uniscribe foler to -->library-->uniscribe..(skip this if you don't have it)

5 -->If you have Lockdrown Pro --> then copy the Info.plist inside folder2 to -->System-->Library-->PreferenceBundles-> LockdownProSettings4.bundle. .(skip this if you don't have it)

6--> enable Redline Settings Icon v2 in the winterboard and move it above the main theme --> respring.
    2011-07-19 09:37 PM
    1 --> you will see 5 Folders in there after you extracted.

User iFunbox.exe --> connect your phone with the usb cable.

2--> open the "folder1" --> drag and drop the Info.plist in this folder to -->Library-->PreferenceLoader-->Preferences.

3 --> if you have the ActionMenu --> then copy the icon inside the ActionMenu Folder to --> Library -> Action Menu.(skip this if you don't have it)

4 --> If you have Uniscribe --> then copy the icon inside the Uniscribe foler to -->library-->uniscribe..(skip this if you don't have it)

5 -->If you have Lockdrown Pro --> then copy the Info.plist inside folder2 to -->System-->Library-->PreferenceBundles-> LockdownProSettings4.bundle. .(skip this if you don't have it)

6--> enable Redline Settings Icon v2 in the winterboard and move it above the main theme --> respring.
    2011-07-19 09:44 PM
    Here you go, my friend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-07-19 09:45 PM
    Yippeee i got the colour mods from itheming.de made by bio!!! I just have to modify it little bit myself for perfection..

whiteline mod

purpleline mod

Blueline mod

greenline mod

2011-07-19 09:46 PM
    new stuff online on iTheming.de

SE and Z edition qwertz keyboard
    german BackBoard UI
    Redline WhatsApp theme

watch out
    Can you share a link for WhatsApp skin!?
    2011-07-19 09:49 PM
    Yippeee i got the colour mods from itheming.de made by bio!!! I just have to modify it little bit myself for perfection..

whiteline mod

purpleline mod

Blueline mod

greenline mod

Have you got Orangeline please ?
    2011-07-19 09:53 PM
    i dont use ifun thats why its confusing as i use winSCP cukhiem
    Here you go, my friend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-07-19 09:59 PM
    i dont use ifun thats why its confusing as i use winSCP cukhiem
    yah that's why I took the SS of it. it's WinSCP's screenshoot. you see the drop down? do that.
    2011-07-19 10:10 PM
    my winscp dont look like that,its ok ill just give up on it,thanx anyway
    yah that's why I took the SS of it. it's WinSCP's screenshoot. you see the drop down? do that.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-capture.png  
    2011-07-19 10:15 PM
    @JLKeo

Here you go bro.

2011-07-19 10:19 PM
    Hi. I'm modding the SE UI theme for my taste. Try out this dialer and tell be you think i should add this and all the other changes to the Redline SE UI theme? I have no idea where to put it. It's made using the styles from the Z UI Button theme. Geez. Anyway... Here you go. take it for a spin.

I've changed the Calc lockscreen keypad UIpopup and more. Still working on it but just gave you a taste!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zausser; 2011-07-19 at 11:13 PM.
    2011-07-19 10:43 PM
    Seems like Jazzman didn't have callbar tweak installed lol

jp.ashikase.backgrounder in Bundles and icon named Icon.png
    try and do backgrounder.app make sure the spelling is correct, capitols and everything,

then place in Folders
    question:
    I want to theme another icon: toggle ssh
    how do I know what folder either bundle or folders to put it in?

Thanks to both:
    i made another icon named Icon~phone.png and for some reason that worked.

I themed my first icon lol, i know what a dork
    Last edited by 143voltron; 2011-07-19 at 10:58 PM.
    2011-07-19 10:55 PM
    @SnakeEater

2011-07-19 11:00 PM
    im no expert but if the icon name starts com. then bang it in bundles usually,not sure if thats the rule though and if thats not what you was asking then ignore my jibberish
    question:
    I want to theme another icon: toggle ssh
    how do I know what folder either bundle or folders to put it in?

Thanks to both:
    i made another icon named Icon~phone.png and for some reason that worked.

I themed my first icon lol, i know what a dork
    2011-07-19 11:03 PM
    @SnakeEater

+100 Perfect
    2011-07-19 11:13 PM
    Z, loving the matt dialer!!!!
    2011-07-19 11:14 PM
    Hi. I'm modding the SE UI theme for my taste. Try out this dialer and tell be you think i should add this and all the other changes to the Redline SE UI theme? I have no idea where to put it. It's made using the styles from the Z UI Button theme. Geez. Anyway... Here you go. take it for a spin.

I've changed the Calc lockscreen keypad UIpopup and more. Still working on it but just gave you a taste!
    hey z i tried it looks great and very clean i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
    2011-07-19 11:16 PM
    Color mods aren't up on Cydia yet?
    2011-07-19 11:17 PM
    Z dialer looks reaaaaaal nicee
    2011-07-19 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD