Is someone here able to download Blueline in ThemeIt?
    2011-07-25 05:40 PM
    Sweet! I like this. Clean!
    But hopefully not only there are audi images inside
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD
    2011-07-25 05:47 PM
    This is a near perfect match to the db version in the works
    Cool
    Thats how I roll since today, need to clean up some stuff and waiting for approval by some peeps.

Very special thanks to an awesome dude so far, MAX_PA1NE is the coding guy behind the pics. Started all with an mockup ive done in ps and this simple, lovely beauty was realized by him.

Its a slideshow of audi/chevy/hotchickswithkicks pics combined with the regular sb weather widget and an moving ekg logo.

nuff said, heres a screenie

2011-07-25 05:51 PM

PayPal
    Attached Files
    2011-07-25 06:01 PM
    @ DArock quite happy to if you can tell me how

Im a mad amateur....
    Zip up all your icons first then upload as 1 file to mediafire and provide link pls. Thx.
    2011-07-25 06:03 PM
    I am also getting the "This device is not compatible with this phone" popup message. Someone else mentioned the same thing here over the weekend.

I am not connected to anything. I even did a soft and hard reset and it still pops up.

Is is possible for a widget to do this? Started when I changed HTC widget to 12h. Weird.
    2011-07-25 06:03 PM
    Look Max's UpperAW SS LS as a springboard widget...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2011-07-25 06:06 PM
    Well I have to disagree. I thought this was supposed to be a community where we all shared. What's the point in posting a screen shot just to tease other people? Doesn't make much sense to me. If you don't want to share then don't post it. people can flame me if they want, but I'm not seeing the point. If you want money, then say so. Otherwise you should be expecting people to ask for what your posting. Shouldn't there a little gratification in knowing that someone wants to use something you made??
    Yuppers, I hate peeps who post screenies to tease and to make ppl beg. Or pretend to ask if they should continue or pose "yay or nay" kinda questions. Not directed specifically at anyone cuz I seriously cannot remember who did what; just that I remember seeing such acts before, prolly in other theme threads
    2011-07-25 06:08 PM
    This is my take on things
    How can you blame some guys for wanting to keep something unique just for themselves
    jazz , max , pinoy , ivan,hurst, lao, norcal and few other guys im sorry if i cant remember everybodys names carried the load here and they do share majority of their stuff
    there are some dudes that constantly post screens , never share but grab everything from other moders and thats messed up!!
    and advise for the kid who posted original comment just get on page one and start reading and youll find out that most of the stuff was shared!!
    P.S.
    advise for some Dickz here who think they are larger then life , get a ******* girlfriend
    Last edited by mkeric1; 2011-07-25 at 06:18 PM.
    2011-07-25 06:10 PM
    Can I request that wallpaper psd if not just the wallpaper pleaz
    will do so in the morrow, cuz i left the PSD in office

Is someone here able to download Blueline in ThemeIt?
    I wasn't able to cuz my wifi at home sucks. Would always stop halfway.. Especially it's 100+ mb.. Can only do so tomorrow in office
    2011-07-25 06:11 PM
    This is a near perfect match to the db version in the works
    Cool
    oh really, didnt know there s a db version in progress.

came up with this idea with an mockup in ps and max had his hands on for the final touch or better the code.
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD
    2011-07-25 06:12 PM
    Can I please have the round icon for iblacklist, I did some searching around the thread and just found the frameless icon for iblacklist. Much appreciated.
    2011-07-25 06:14 PM
    Can I please have the round icon for iblacklist, I did some searching around the thread and just found the frameless icon for iblacklist. Much appreciated.
    2011-07-25 06:17 PM
    Wait....the Blueline is in Themeit only? Nothing for the Cydia guys yet?
    2011-07-25 06:18 PM
    Wait....the Blueline is in Themeit only? Nothing for the Cydia guys yet?
    I think it should come in a few days..
    2011-07-25 06:24 PM
    let me know if you want my custom Maps icon!! ill share no problem haha
    2011-07-25 06:30 PM
    I think we are going to get differences of opinions on this subject, i agree it is nice to share, i share 99% of my work but just now and again i like to keep a little something just for myself to make my device that bit different to anyone elses.
    Now if i can't post a screenie without someone kicking off about wanting everything that i post then it's getting a little silly.

Some peeps have better manners than others, and i am biased towards the ones who ask politely, they get served first, that's how i roll, always have always will.
    I find new peeps to the forum are the ones that untill they get used to this community say the wrong things, i get loads of PM's for requests and some are down right rude in there manner of asking....

Any ways rant over.....but i would loke to point out we do have a great community spirit on this thread and it would be very nice to keep it that way.............
    plzzz send me ur sbsettings bro....
    2011-07-25 06:37 PM
    I think we are going to get differences of opinions on this subject, i agree it is nice to share, i share 99% of my work but just now and again i like to keep a little something just for myself to make my device that bit different to anyone elses.
    Now if i can't post a screenie without someone kicking off about wanting everything that i post then it's getting a little silly.

Some peeps have better manners than others, and i am biased towards the ones who ask politely, they get served first, that's how i roll, always have always will.
    I find new peeps to the forum are the ones that untill they get used to this community say the wrong things, i get loads of PM's for requests and some are down right rude in there manner of asking....

Any ways rant over.....but i would loke to point out we do have a great community spirit on this thread and it would be very nice to keep it that way.............
    Agreed.......but +1000 on the last part don't turn this into one of those threads y'all I like it here and would hate to have to leave
    2011-07-25 06:44 PM
    I always shared, as long is not part of a paid theme i'll share it, thats wat i do and to peeps don't like sharing come get some, imma bring the pain

and now lets just go back to theme and rock n roll
    2011-07-25 06:46 PM
    +1000-300+700x2
    If someone is always posting but not sharing then they are just showing off. Post in the thread for screenshot and setups then. As for "as for it's showing what can be done" you know the majority can't so just pm your awesomeness to those few polite cronies who hit thanks on every single post. I've never seen a post by z the creator that he himself didn't release or share.

And and if your dichertz then you really shouldn't be sharing at all. Go see a dr.
    Please don't get this guy started=P

herpaghonasifilitis!!!!

My version of Maxes double image lockscreen........Thank you Max....

Nobody does gold like you big guy......nobody.

Thats how I roll since today, need to clean up some stuff and waiting for approval by some peeps.

Very special thanks to an awesome dude so far, MAX_PA1NE is the coding guy behind the pics. Started all with an mockup ive done in ps and this simple, lovely beauty was realized by him.

Its a slideshow of audi/chevy/hotchickswithkicks pics combined with the regular sb weather widget and an moving ekg logo.

nuff said, heres a screenie

We gotta work together more often brother

Holy crap gotta catch my breath after the last few pages this thread is hot!!!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-25 at 06:55 PM.
    2011-07-25 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD