Where can I get this photoflow? I really like it
    U need to buy xQuisite theme
    2011-07-26 04:26 AM
    I wanted to put out a quick thank you to Max_Pa1n for taking time for the community and putting together some simple code so that I could be in the middle of my phone. Also thank you to Darkness for creating the sweet overlay image for me. I asked them both nicely and said thank you and I was patient and I got what I wanted (if I could teach all of that to my five year old daughter then everything would be perfect).

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-thank-you-screen-shot.png
    2011-07-26 04:27 AM
    Sorry cant help it lol anybody remember this guy one of the most rare and underated of all transformers.........

The first person to name this decepticon gets my next mod before anyone else............well when its done of course lol
    Wow u took my way back lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-07-26 04:28 AM
    Dude you forgot the speech: (adapted for Thanksgiving)

Good evening.

In less than a month, modders from here have joined with other tweakers around the world. And you have been given the most complete theme in the history of Jailbreaking

Jailbreak -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be contained by mere similarities anymore.

We will be united in our uncommon differences.

Perhaps its fate that this week is Thanksgiving, and Z will once again be theming for our carbon, not for black, blue, or red-- but for white.

We theme for our right to be different, to customize.

And as we theme today, Thanksgiving will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the forum declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to theme on!

We're going to thrive!

Today, Z, we extend our thanks

original post http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5042543
    This is the real Floppy

looks like soundwave but the answer cannot be so simple lol

edit: i think it is soundwave..
    100% Soundwave
    I got the whole original series on DVD. I'm a geek, what can I say
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-07-26 at 04:38 AM.
    2011-07-26 04:34 AM
    Wow u took my way back lol
    Since we're on classics.. :P

2011-07-26 04:41 AM
    Today is a sad day. A sure sign of the beginning of the end of a theme is always

Action figures. Lol tell me I'm wrong.
    2011-07-26 04:42 AM
    guys is anybody else getting these nasty pms from some bitter mf
    2011-07-26 04:44 AM
    looks like soundwave but the answer cannot be so simple lol

edit: i think it is soundwave..
    Ding Ding Ding(the crowd goes wild)you win Lao Soundwave it is!!

Was just so cool that he came with the dog and vulture mini cassette decepticons and if I remember correctly could play actual cassettes freaken awesome.....
    2011-07-26 04:44 AM
    Today is a sad day. A sure sign of the beginning of the end of a theme is always

no you r wrong its old news
    people still respect one another around here
    2011-07-26 04:45 AM
    I wanted to put out a quick thank you to Max_Pa1n for taking time for the community and putting together some simple code so that I could be in the middle of my phone. Also thank you to Darkness for creating the sweet overlay image for me. I asked them both nicely and said thank you and I was patient and I got what I wanted (if I could teach all of that to my five year old daughter then everything would be perfect).

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-thank-you-screen-shot.png
    Anytime pal!!
    2011-07-26 04:46 AM
    guys is anybody else getting these nasty pms from some bitter mf
    no... I turned off pm lol

Ding Ding Ding(the crowd goes wild)you win Lao Soundwave it is!!

Was just so cool that he came with the dog and vulture mini cassette decepticons and if I remember correctly could play actual cassettes freaken awesome.....
    wow am i that old? :P
    2011-07-26 04:47 AM

Aw cmmon we re just having a little fun man same as you with your mediocre poetry
    2011-07-26 04:49 AM
    Aw cmmon we re just having a little fun man same as you with your mediocre poetry
    lol
    2011-07-26 04:50 AM
    no you r wrong its old news
    people still respect one another around here
    Huh??? Who said they didn't?
    2011-07-26 04:50 AM
    no... I turned off pm lol

wow am i that old? :P
    We are that old lol............btw expect pm some time in the next couple days bro
    2011-07-26 04:52 AM
    Since people are going off topic tonight, here is one for you; why do so many themes use Cyan as the theme color and what is so great about that color? I have been turned off a bunch of themes due to that color and I just don't get it. Even this GREAT RED THEME, someone wanted to see it in Cyan. IMHO, WTF?
    2011-07-26 04:53 AM
    We are that old lol............btw expect pm some time in the next couple days bro
    expect a leak in the next couple of days too, bro

Since people are going off topic tonight, here is one for you; why do so many themes use Cyan as the theme color and what is so great about that color? I have been turned off a bunch of themes due to that color and I just don't get it. Even this GREAT RED THEME, someone wanted to see it in Cyan. IMHO, WTF?
    Cuz all peeps love dark themes, and cyan look nice on all dark themes, and in turn, all peeps luv dark themes more
    2011-07-26 04:53 AM
    Since we're on classics.. :P

HTC widget 1985 thats awesome Lao!!!
    2011-07-26 04:54 AM
    I know u trying to bait me but it ain't gonna work foo.
    And to think you were one of the very few that ever got a flop written up

totally agree! Heck I didn't even realize twilight evo was a
    New theme til about a week ago
    2011-07-26 04:55 AM
    Jeez. Jazz mate. My hat goes off to you. Gold is a bi*ch to make. I give up lol. Here's my added additions with daSMasters goldline.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311649108.025008.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311649116.791678.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311649124.923300.jpg  
    2011-07-26 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD