Dude, that just looks simply stunning! The couch thing you were already onto - I just thought it would rock as an idea as well.

I'm going to toy with having an icon below each light on hanging hooks - just like two picture frames.
    Really ,really hot stuff and good idea Wav and Norcal hope we can see the release soon...
    2011-07-26 12:29 PM
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-04 at 02:22 AM. Reason: wrong
    2011-07-26 12:30 PM
    Hey peeps,
    this is my set up at the moment, i have added a little frame with some shadow at the bottom of the image frames on the lockscreen just so the text stands out more as the image changes....

If enough peeps are interested then i will post the updated frame....

Again credit to Max for the original idea....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-07-26 at 12:35 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-26 12:32 PM
    Hey peeps,
    this is my set up at the moment, i have added a little frame with some shadow at the bottom of the image frames on the lockscreen just so the text stands out more as the image changes....

If enough peeps are interested then i will post the updated frame....

Again credit to Max for the original idea....

Hey jazz can you share your springboard wall with me so I can make some boss wallpapers

By the way I'm always satisfied wit my phone until I see your masterpiece
    Then I'm like my phone looks plain and boring
    I want that lol
    2011-07-26 12:45 PM
    i was sleeping but of course its soundwave and i owned that along with his pets ravage,lazerbeak and inside him it looks like rumble as a tape,nerd alert
    Sorry cant help it lol anybody remember this guy one of the most rare and underated of all transformers.........

The first person to name this decepticon gets my next mod before anyone else............well when its done of course lol
    2011-07-26 01:07 PM
    in Redline/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

BTW too much?
    Bro that looks F'n cool!!!!Gives new meaning to couch potato.....nice job on this I love it
    2011-07-26 01:14 PM
    Hey jazz can you share your springboard wall with me so I can make some boss wallpapers

By the way I'm always satisfied wit my phone until I see your masterpiece
    Then I'm like my phone looks plain and boring
    I want that lol
    James you have email pal, let me know will ya please.....

The wallpaper is a bosspaper set, it is cut out just below the image for the scrolling widget that came with the theme, i just altered it's position....

Respring Redline my style......

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-07-26 at 01:25 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-26 01:16 PM
    sir jazz sent you a pm ... thanks
    2011-07-26 01:27 PM
    sir jazz sent you a pm ... thanks
    Yes sir you did, and i replied buddy some half hour ago....check your inbox.....
    2011-07-26 01:29 PM
    Very nice wallpaper and setup Jazz.
    2011-07-26 01:30 PM
    Hey Rick just email you back
    Thanks
    2011-07-26 01:33 PM
    Hey Rick just email you back
    Thanks
    Ditto pal...check your mail box....
    2011-07-26 01:38 PM
    Working on this now - will share once I am satisfied/decided on the layout/finalised it, etc

hi sir lao wanna try that HTC to your previous HTC Billboard =) if its okay with you...

thanks...
    2011-07-26 01:40 PM
    Haha bro thats exactly why I chose this set up makes me feel like home
    or maybe this much cleaner and more dimension

BTW thanks to waverly for the couch idea
    Care to share this plz
    2011-07-26 01:41 PM
    Here is my version in Redline style for Maxes double lockscreen Frame, i have altered the position of the image frames slightly so you will have to alter the CSS and HTML files accordingly....

Credits to Max for the original idea....

Jazz thanks for the frame buddy looks great How did you lower your tap to unlock to fit in please mate
    2011-07-26 01:43 PM
    Jazz thanks for the frame buddy looks great How did you lower your tap to unlock to fit in please mate
    you can try to put your tap to unlock on the frame with CS and put a transparent tap to unlock in the telephony.ui
    2011-07-26 01:45 PM
    I opened up PS and made a bigger transparent background till i found the correct size, i found that 550x180 did the trick, just place the unlock image about 2mm from the bottom...and centre of course lol...

you can try to put your tap to unlock on the frame with CS and put a transparent tap to unlock in the telephony.ui
    Yes you could but you lose the animation of it dropping down that way...
    2011-07-26 01:48 PM
    Thanks Rick and shockk appreciated
    2011-07-26 01:55 PM
    Thank you for sharing the awsome wall norcal! Are you going to share the second wall w/out the tv?
    And can someone tell me what I need to do to get my icons to fit on this wall. Thanks
    2011-07-26 02:11 PM
    Thank you for sharing the awsome wall norcal! Are you going to share the second wall w/out the tv?
    And can someone tell me what I need to do to get my icons to fit on this wall. Thanks
    Iconoclasm or CustomGrid.
    2011-07-26 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD