How do i get these walls Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
    Agree Ellersbee they are not postet Norcal made work in Progress so i dont know where someone have it and someone not....whats going one...
    2011-07-26 05:20 PM

biteSMS
    Attached Files
    2011-07-26 05:21 PM
    Agree Ellersbee they are not postet Norcal made work in Progress so i dont know where someone have it and someone not....whats going one...
    Norcal posted one of his walls a few pages back. We'll have to be patient and see if he will share the widget with us.
    2011-07-26 05:26 PM
    It is looking good Rick
    Attachment 538392Attachment 538393
    Thanks
    Thanks Max for the lockscreen I still prefer this one the best
    Your welcome Jay I like that one too buddy matter of fact I should try to update it I think I've figured out why the transitions aren't that smooth on that LS as evidence by the last LS I posted last night the transitions are super smooth like my babies booty lol
    2011-07-26 05:27 PM
    Cheerfully paid for Blueline HD, keeps constantly crashing when loading. Is there any other option to DL, as Cydia...for me, is not working out.

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2011-07-26 05:30 PM
    Ok. I went to bed woke up to read stuff directed at me about me and responded. What provoked those comments toward me is puzzling. I extended the olive branch we've shared pms and pleasantries I came tO u for your ss for db mod. I made a general post about action heros and now I'm the same ol troublemaker.

I agree with jazz and accept respOnsibility for past and now the rep that I am stuck with. But this time I had no intentions to stir any pot. My apologies
    2011-07-26 05:31 PM
    Cheerfully paid for Blueline HD, keeps constantly crashing when loading. Is there any other option to DL, as Cydia...for me, is not working out.
    The fix for blueline cydia will be up today. It has been fixed in theme it. Sorry about the blueline trouble....... Some things get lost in communication between themers and repos. Blueline should of been linked to redline and the folder overwrite error should also be fixed.
    2011-07-26 05:33 PM
    Here's the Frame i update this morning, i have added a little frames over the text area at the bottom of the image frames to make it stand out a little better... The images still show thru just a little tinted...

Outstanding
    MP's lock getting better every day !
    2011-07-26 05:37 PM
    How do you get rid of your dock? I deleted it in the main theme and in the SE Z UI.theme and it's still there but silver. Is there a way to remove it?
    2011-07-26 05:38 PM
    How do you get rid of your dock? I deleted it in the main theme and in the SE Z UI.theme and it's still there but silver. Is there a way to remove it?
    Silver? you have a screenshot? Sounds like what you see is the stock apple dock?
    2011-07-26 05:40 PM

CallCounter
    Attached Files
    2011-07-26 05:40 PM
    Yes, if you deleted all in your themes you are getting the stock one showing, you will need a transparent image to replace the other one or the stock one will keep on coming thru..

It is looking good Rick
    Attachment 538392Attachment 538393
    Thanks
    Thanks Max for the lockscreen I still prefer this one the best
    Looks just like my damn phone lmao...but it does look good..well i would say that wouldn't i...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-26 05:41 PM
    Yes, if you deleted all in your themes you are getting the stock one showing, you will need a transparent image to replace the other one or the stock one will keep on coming thru..
    Thank you. Can someone please share a transparent dock?
    2011-07-26 05:43 PM
    Thanks to DevouredDreams loving this color
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311694782.007902.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311694880.377200.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311694935.431620.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311695031.296686.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311695078.142004.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311695103.446956.jpg  
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-26 05:44 PM
    The fix for blueline cydia will be up today. It has been fixed in theme it. Sorry about the blueline trouble....... Some things get lost in communication between themers and repos. Blueline should of been linked to redline and the folder overwrite error should also be fixed.
    Thanks Z! Appreciate the quick reply.

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2011-07-26 05:45 PM
    Thank you. Can someone please share a transparent dock?
    I could but you won't see it..lol..no kidding ....pm me your email addy and i will mail you one zipped up..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-26 05:47 PM
    oh btw has the fix been found for ThemeIt's Blueline download? TIA~
    If you purchased/installed REDLINE from ThemeIt! (which I'm guessing you did) then it will have downloaded the PSD file (among others) for the REDLINE theme into root of your THEMES folder.

Its now trying to do the same for BLUELINE (I imagine) and is having problems overwriting the PSD file because it already exists. The only reason I say this is because I moved my PSD file out of the way BEFORE installing BLUELINE. I only did that as it serves no purpose being there and I like to keep my themes folder as lightweight as possible

Try doing the same and give it another go... hopefully it will solve your problem. Just so you know, I installed BLUELINE via ThemeIt! a few minutes ago and it installed just fine.

Not sure if thats the problem or if it was a problem with the actual package in ThemeIt!

Oh and I'm absolutely LOVING the BLUELINE mod Now I have the choice of 2 awesome themes. Thanks to all those who made it happen

I also can't believe that this is my 3rd post in as many days LOL All in the same thread too
    Last edited by aslammz.uk; 2011-07-26 at 05:56 PM.
    2011-07-26 05:49 PM
    [QUOTE=_Vansmak_;6161316]

Whatever, I was not attempting to stir a pot. I didnt realize what I posted would actually ruffle a few peoples panties.

Pinoy, I dont know you and have never spoken with you, definately never said anything negative in your direction. I could get down right nasty now but I am not, but I dont get away with it which shows how out of whack things are around her plus I think your unprovoked negative pile on speaks for itself.

In one sentence you offend noobs and then try to offend me. I think some of you "modders" are taking yourselves a little too seriously. "Oh, its hard work", "Im not going to share with you becuz you didnt say thank you", "im only gonna share with who I like"

I agree of course if someone is rude to you then screw them but this elitism to me is worse then the entitlement.

as for the stale joking skilled vet who dont do a damn thing? You are 3 out of 4.

1 bad jokes, yes
    2 vet, I guess
    3 dont do a damn thing, pretty much on target there
    4 skilled? I dont think so. partly why I dont do much is becuz what you peeps can turn out in hours takes me days or all nighters. I just cant do it anymore, Ive traded that time for family and sleep.
    5 Ill add one more - Real.

Im here because I have friends here, Z and E have shared this theme with me, I have shared lots with them and users of all there themes. Ive never even looked at the thank you button. Alot of stuff I see looks very similar to stuff ive done or ideas ive done which in turn were based on stuff done by others. which all comes from the original theme creators. To me that is the essence of the community. If you dont agree or think i am stale, no need to insult, because that is something inside of you, not me.

thanks for the brief trip down memory lane Z, Jazz, Effx, Lau, Raaj, Durben, good to see you Vanasian and a few others who dont seem to be on here as of late. and others. bombmom...

definately looking forward to that gold mod as well
    Good morning Redliners! @ Vansmack please check your PM. Lets do it like that today please!
    2011-07-26 05:53 PM
    i gotta support max and other guys here
    van i dont know if you realise what you do or if its on a subconscious level with you but you poke and jab and dont know when to stop
    you tried with me last night and i had to back off
    i come here to get away from real life say hi to good dudes here and wanna relex and enjoy it damn it
    im also getting these pm from some bitter homoboy
    honestly man you need to stop it
    i wanna be friendly and treat people with curtesy and respect and want the same in return and 99% of people here are like that
    and we had 1% that caused 50 pages of bs
    peace you all gotta go now
    2011-07-26 06:02 PM
    Is there no other way besides clean status to get rid of the time ie maybe a transparent overlay or some other way....

[QUOTE=Pinoy;6161656]

Good morning Redliners! @ Vansmack please check your PM. Lets do it like that today please!
    Morning John how'd you like that new LS I sent you.......bada$$ or what cleanest job I've done yet I think
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-26 at 06:06 PM.
    2011-07-26 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD