.....Im confused. Whats going on here?
    No need for the confusion. You proved my point earlier. So thank you

Ps if you ment "kid" in a literal sense then I don't have a problem with that. If you were saying it figuratively then ____________ fill in the blank .
    2011-07-26 07:59 PM

Ps if you ment "kid" in a literal sense then I don't have a problem with that. If you were saying it figuratively then ____________ fill in the blank .
    I come here to get a way from everyday stress and have a little fun.......
    2011-07-26 08:01 PM

LMAO! "kid" in a literal sense
    2011-07-26 08:03 PM
    When will we see that awesome theme goldline
    Last edited by alanbt; 2011-07-26 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling
    2011-07-26 08:03 PM
    Okay back to mods... anything good coming soon?
    2011-07-26 08:04 PM
    alt game center
    2011-07-26 08:09 PM
    LMAO! "kid" in a literal sense
    Just making sure Jen
    2011-07-26 08:13 PM
    people who sent donations direct are the ones having trouble downloading blueline, cydia buyers seem to be fine
    I purchased Redline through Cydia, it wants me to pay for Blueline. It is listed in the changes section as a update on Cydia, but still says I need to pay for it.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw this post from zausser.

We are working on this. Try a reboot or refresh. Sometimes this works.
    Last edited by Cokeman; 2011-07-26 at 08:26 PM.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-07-26 08:21 PM
    Hey Mi,
    how's my girl been a lately, missed you too sweetheart....hope you are well and not been ill.....you have not been around for a while....
    Thank you, Rick

I was involved in too many things ...
    Illness was one but now I'm feeling better and try to become a reall MMI member once again ... lol

I'm so excited, what all I missed through the past 250 pages
    Did you post a lot of jazzified things in the meantime?
    I'm sure I would like to see it on my phone, too
    You can admit a few PM's while I'm scanning the missed pages I think

Hopefully I'm able to do that before I have to take another break

And I hope, you and your wifey are well also ...

Sending you all my best wishes, Rick

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-26 08:34 PM

trying a couple icons
    2011-07-26 08:39 PM
    Bronze

2011-07-26 08:49 PM

trying a couple icons
    Very nice, thanks for sharing!
    2011-07-26 08:58 PM
    Bronze

i'm liking the bronze, whats next aluminum wohooo
    2011-07-26 09:00 PM
    For you my friend I will get it posted today. Familiarize yourself with BossPaper from cydia because you will need it to run my SS portion of the mod! Taking kids to swimming lessons then will adjust weather images and get it posted.
    Hey Pino

You are really active here as allways, buddy
    Good to see that
    I'm sure it will be a beauty, even if I have no idea what you are talking about

Mi
    2011-07-26 09:01 PM

OK! seems like there is an issue with Blueline HD on Cydia where if you were an original donator it is not linked to your purchases. I still have all original donators emails, so i will package up the blueline hd theme and send out in an email to all of you. If you have purchased it thought Themeit App you are good to download it

Hi Rick

i donated for the theme but how come when i try to dl the blueline from cydia,its tell me that i have to buy it
    2011-07-26 09:03 PM
    Any ETA when this Blueline un-purchased issue will be resolved? And is there an ETA for the rest of the color mods? Would really like to rock Green as well.
    2011-07-26 09:22 PM
    [QUOTE=Pinoy;6161731]

Miss Mi-where the hell have you been? This thread needs a strong dose of estrogen. Please come play. A healthy scoop of Monchy and Mi will get things back on track!
    Okay, Pino, I'm here again
    But where's Monchy ...
    2011-07-26 09:24 PM
    2011-07-26 09:26 PM

OK! seems like there is an issue with Blueline HD on Cydia where if you were an original donator it is not linked to your purchases. I still have all original donators emails, so i will package up the blueline hd theme and send out in an email to all of you. If you have purchased it thought Themeit App you are good to download it
    Hey Ed

I downloaded the SD-version on cydia, but it only works by deleating the Redline HD and that deleates all the other themes like weather, dock etc.
    Could you please tell me if I miss a lot by using Redline SD or is it all included in other files as in the HD-version?
    Just ask, because I would deleate it again, if I would miss anything

And I think that I never could download the Blueline without having the HD version installed ...

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-26 at 09:48 PM.
    2011-07-26 09:28 PM
    u donated so as stated it will not be linked to ur cydia,they will email u the blueline HD in due time. cydia is giving all ppl problems,i payed on cydia an i cant download it even for free reeeeeeeeelax ppl and wait a while,its a theme not life or death!!!after all. simon ur sigs a bit off aint it
    i donated for the theme but how come when i try to dl the blueline from cydia,its tell me that i have to buy it
    2011-07-26 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD