Thanks! Love photoflow for xQuisite know i could use for redline just awesome
    Np, btw try this frame below, I think it's better cuz it won't eat into the slider's territory

2011-07-27 03:35 AM
    huge thanks and credit to agamemmnon for the frame and shelves lots of credit to that man thanks! you can find him here Agamemmnon on deviantART

Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

I am using icono layout 6x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

OutsideWM.zip

Place the Bundles folder offered below in the OutsideWM theme folder.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-28 at 01:15 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-27 03:44 AM
    Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

I am using icono layout 7x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

OutsideWM.zip
    You sir are a master.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-27 03:48 AM

OutsideWM.zip
    This is Insanely beautyful man Thanks a Millione for sharing all your hard work and efford really appreciated Bro
    2011-07-27 03:50 AM

I am using icono layout 7x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

OutsideWM.zip
    Now this is definately a keeper!
    2011-07-27 03:53 AM
    Now this is definately a keeper!
    This is Insanely beautyful man Thanks a Millione for sharing all your hard work and efford really appreciated Bro
    You sir are a master.
    thanks you all It took a very long time to put this all together do to so many layers in one wall glad everyone likes it I havent seen something like this done before so I thought I'd make it happen
    2011-07-27 03:59 AM
    thanks you all It took a very long time to put this all together do to so many layers in one wall glad everyone likes it I havent seen something like this done before so I thought I'd make it happen
    I've seen a lot of widgets, walls and setups on my phone over the years but this one really has taken it to the next level IMO. Thanks again bro.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-27 04:02 AM
    @ norcal whats the icon set up to have it like yours? thanks again great work....

Not the icons but the lay out...
    Last edited by biers; 2011-07-27 at 04:07 AM.
    2011-07-27 04:04 AM
    Attachment 538699 I'm getting a white showdow on the middle of the screen.

Heres a new animations folder replace the old one with this one bro I fubared the rain and thunder animations lol oops the only thing I cant do is get rid of the white shadow when the lightning strikes for that new lightning.pngs need to be made but at least now the shadow and lightning are inside the weather box...

Animations.zip
    2011-07-27 04:07 AM
    @ norcal whats the icon set up to have it like yours? thanks again great work....

Not the icons but the lay out...
    iconoclasm 6x4
    2011-07-27 04:09 AM

OutsideWM.zip
    Brilliant my friend! You are very talented Norc. Thank you. Appreciate the first dibs as well.
    2011-07-27 04:12 AM

OutsideWM.zip
    Sickk!!!I swear you better get 1000 thanks for this one bro it looks amazing you always create some incredible depth and I love that.Was an honor to find this in my inbox a few days ago Ty again my friend

Now I will proceed in trying to get those lights to flicker every once in a while something subtle not too crazy........
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-27 at 04:15 AM.
    2011-07-27 04:12 AM
    norcal thank you my man i love it
    2011-07-27 04:16 AM
    iconoclasm 6x4
    Hey norcal i just purchased iconoclasm and my dock is gone? anyone else had this?

Keeps going into safe mode
    Last edited by biers; 2011-07-27 at 04:26 AM.
    2011-07-27 04:20 AM
    Norcal just following suit and giving you much respect for the AMAZING detail you've put into this widget. Usually people are quick to tear apart and customize, but I think I'll just enjoy this one like you have my good sir :-)
    2011-07-27 04:27 AM
    Of course brudda. I posted a car set with four lights. Gonna do a set with five lights this evening and Ill post on here. The one with four lights on dock is a couple pages back. And your very welcome brudda!
    Don't forget the 5 light dock bro thank you.
    2011-07-27 04:30 AM
    @norcal415 Thank u so much for sharing it with us..
    It's absoultly beautiful..
    2011-07-27 04:31 AM
    Norcal, you are the man! one question, my dock is showing, how do I get rid of that?
    2011-07-27 04:33 AM
    Thanks!
    2011-07-27 04:33 AM
    @norcal415 thanks for sharing, looks awesome!!
    2011-07-27 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD