Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

I am using icono layout 6x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

OutsideWM.zip
    thanks for your generosity. That's too damn fine mod not to share. again thanks so muchhh
    2011-07-27 04:36 AM
    Hey norcal i just purchased iconoclasm and my dock is gone? anyone else had this?

Keeps going into safe mode
    never happened to me did you download the correct icono for your firmware? i have version 1.7
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-27 04:38 AM
    Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

OutsideWM.zip
    Bro I love you no homo, this deserves at least a million thanks

I mean its so good we've been saying thanks for like a good 3 pages
    2011-07-27 04:39 AM
    Heres a new animations folder replace the old one with this one bro I fubared the rain and thunder animations lol oops the only thing I cant do is get rid of the white shadow when the lightning strikes for that new lightning.pngs need to be made but at least now the shadow and lightning are inside the weather box...

Animations.zip
    As you can see on the left of the screen we're the widget is on side is bigger than the other.Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311734436.309117.jpg
    2011-07-27 04:39 AM
    Bro I love you no homo, this deserves at least a million thanks

I mean its so good we've been saying thanks for like a good 3 pages
    LMAO yeah man never thought it would be this good thanks everyone for the love
    2011-07-27 04:41 AM
    hey Norcal, my dock is still showing from redline theme, how do get rid of that?
    2011-07-27 04:43 AM
    hey Norcal, my dock is still showing from redline theme, how do get rid of that?
    add this to the OutsideWM folder
    Attached Files
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-27 at 04:50 AM.
    2011-07-27 04:44 AM
    in Redline/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

BTW too much?
    Very nice!! I love it!!!
    2011-07-27 04:51 AM
    iconoclasm 6x4
    Hey Norca415 Just wondering is that orange Curtaint suppose to be in the Mod.Thanks a Ton.
    2011-07-27 04:52 AM
    Hey Norcal that attachment isnt working...MMI says its an invalid attachment
    nvm, got it! thanks again bro, superior work!!
    add this to the OutsideWM folder
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2011-07-27 at 05:01 AM.
    2011-07-27 04:57 AM
    Hey Norcal that attachment isnt working...MMI says its an invalid attachment
    i just downloaded it right now from safari and unarchived it from ifile not sure what going wrong. i'll post the dock image below so u can drop it in the springboard folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-sbdockbg-2x-iphone.png  
    2011-07-27 05:03 AM
    Norcal. We good to start posting alt layers ? Couldn't help myself. That PSD is magic.
    2011-07-27 05:05 AM
    thanks you all It took a very long time to put this all together do to so many layers in one wall glad everyone likes it I havent seen something like this done before so I thought I'd make it happen
    Brilliant work dude
    Now watch Max Halogen Light this up :P
    Buty seriously, verry verrry nice. The wall is insane
    2011-07-27 05:06 AM
    Norcal. We good to start posting alt layers ? Couldn't help myself. That PSD is magic.
    yes good to go thanks for the help
    2011-07-27 05:07 AM
    Ummm please
    Like to see what you came up with too dude
    2011-07-27 05:08 AM
    Ummm please
    Like to see what you came up with too dude
    I'll try not to disappoint lol.
    2011-07-27 05:10 AM

OutsideWM.zip

Place the Bundles folder offered below in the OutsideWM theme folder.
    Aye bro, can u also share that wall with an orange curtain?? Thanks alot for this!!
    2011-07-27 05:11 AM
    Hey Norcal, how hard would it be to put the city and temp on the middle shelf underneath the icons?
    2011-07-27 05:12 AM
    Norcal dude, any chance I can get just the window frame brother? Got an idea for a simple lock. Wont post the image itself unless you say its alright. Something I want to put together for my girl anyway
    2011-07-27 05:15 AM
    Hey Norcal, how hard would it be to put the city and temp on the middle shelf underneath the icons?
    This sounds good....
    2011-07-27 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD