Messing around here. Probably will make the sofa a bit bigger so the icons fit inside the outside cushions.

Geez, my home page feels sooooo homely right now. lol
    You could get rid of the cushions so you still see the whole sofa.

Also, instead of homely you might want to use homey. Homely has always meant "not very attractive" to me. I know homey (maybe different spelling) can refer to close friends in big cities, but is otherwise used to describe the comfortable "at home" feeling you are referring to. Just my take on the matter.
    2011-07-27 06:17 PM
    Thanks for sharing the progress gears sneaker! They look great! No thanks button on my phone...
    2011-07-27 06:20 PM
    okay peeps, here u go with some stuff for your personal use.

1st - submitted my ProgressGears to Ed, not sure if he already posted these right here, for all who missed those here u are:

Download: Redline Gears Snkr v2.theme.rar

2nd - Redline Snkr LS Mod

with special credits to
    Steve / Ed - for allowing sharing their great, simple SB Weather Widget and creating the beauty Redline
    *Max_Pa1n - coding and realizing my idea
    Nic.Man - .html translation for german users

Going back to the original idea, but workin on some changes i think about for the layer or EKG, we will see

Also changed some images from the weather to my liking, hope u also enjoy.

Download: Redline Snkr LS.theme.rar

one more thing........

with the help of a good friend, named Nic.Man here comes also

Blueline Snkr LS Mod

Download: Blueline Snkr LS.theme.rar

thats it for today, hope u guys/gals enjoying it as much as i do

Please all hit up the thanks button to Max_Pa1n

Thanks for your time

Snkr
    Very nice my friend. Blue makes me wanna punch someone in the face LOL, but the red LS and Progress are just BAD ***! Man how in the hell is it that you don't have a gold title? With some of the guys that are running around with gold its a shame to see a quality modder not be their. For **** sakes you got 2500 thanks. Somebody that has some pull needs to lobby for you my brother.

YO SIMON!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-07-27 at 06:27 PM.
    2011-07-27 06:25 PM
    Very nice my friend. Blue makes me wanna punch someone in the face LOL, but the red LS and Progress are just BAD ***! Man how in the hell is it that you don't have a gold title? With some of the guys that are running around with gold its a shame to see a quality modder not be their. For **** sakes you got 2500 thanks. Somebody that has some pull needs to lobby for you my brother.

YO SIMON!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
    Amen +1 million bro!!!!!!!!
    Don't have any pull but I'm lobbying hook this man up please mods
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-27 at 06:37 PM.
    2011-07-27 06:34 PM
    nice work my man but you cant make loading screen from an icon sized pic
    it gets streched and doesnt look good
    2011-07-27 06:37 PM
    Pinoy, if wenever you get time,& if not much hassle, could you please do me these as dock icons with the red shadow, and if you could add ALI in red on the SMS icon would be just great-- phone.sms.winterboard.inst.mail

A million Thanks in Advance bro!!
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-1.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-2.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-3.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-4.png   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-5.png  
    2011-07-27 06:37 PM
    I actually think it looks waaaay too cluttered with the tv. You could make it a bit smaller but the pics would be too small. Might just stick with the other setup without the tv. I really like that one.
    Or replace the window with a wide screen TV and the weather and images show on the TV.
    2011-07-27 06:41 PM
    Question on norcals theme. Ever since last night I have had the pic of the dock beach scene in my widget, is this right? I can't even find that pic in any of the folders
    The animated weather and everything is working, the pics just don't seem to be changing.
    2011-07-27 06:49 PM
    okay peeps, here u go with some stuff for your personal use.

1st - submitted my ProgressGears to Ed, not sure if he already posted these right here, for all who missed those here u are:

Download: Redline Gears Snkr v2.theme.rar

2nd - Redline Snkr LS Mod

with special credits to
    Steve / Ed - for allowing sharing their great, simple SB Weather Widget and creating the beauty Redline
    *Max_Pa1n - coding and realizing my idea
    Nic.Man - .html translation for german users

Going back to the original idea, but workin on some changes i think about for the layer or EKG, we will see

Also changed some images from the weather to my liking, hope u also enjoy.

Download: Redline Snkr LS.theme.rar

one more thing........

with the help of a good friend, named Nic.Man here comes also

Blueline Snkr LS Mod

Download: Blueline Snkr LS.theme.rar

thats it for today, hope u guys/gals enjoying it as much as i do

Please all hit up the thanks button to Max_Pa1n

Thanks for your time

Snkr
    You can share the slide to go with blueline please?
    2011-07-27 06:56 PM
    Pinoy, if wenever you get time,& if not much hassle, could you please do me these as dock icons with the red shadow, and if you could add ALI in red on the SMS icon would be just great-- phone.sms.winterboard.inst.mail

A million Thanks in Advance bro!!
    Do you by chance have the phone,********** and mail images alone? I might have that mail image. I can skew them obviously but need to make them again with the PSD to add red to the bottom. I could cut the space out I reckon but it will loose the shadow.
    2011-07-27 06:59 PM
    @Darkness - do you have a frameless icon for BossPaper?
    2011-07-27 07:02 PM
    Hi buddy wats ur iconoclasm layout set up? tks
    2011-07-27 07:06 PM
    pinoy, sorry i dont understand, shall i post them again? you can do them without the shadow if you want, i dont mind at all
    2011-07-27 07:08 PM
    Here you go bro!

Hi Pinoy, any chance of getting the sms icon with 'Li Ly'? Thank you

Also if you have time the dock flow from left to right - phone,mail,safari,ipod,twitter .

Thank you
    2011-07-27 07:09 PM
    @Darkness - do you have a frameless icon for BossPaper?
    I do, this is the one i use...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-27 07:21 PM

I am looking for the slide, can anyone share please?
    2011-07-27 07:23 PM
    r u talkin bout the tapper's? im right lol?

in the outter left/right pic i altered them in photoshop. the center pic belongs to nic.man!

not sure if in the blueline release theres also the tap to unlock theme, im still using red since beta!

if nobody gets ahold of you ill check in later and see if i can wip u some up.
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD
    2011-07-27 07:34 PM
    @Iao3hero, Thankyou so much for the layer, with Ali, you posted earlier

Much appreciated!

And DARKNESS just love your Icons sooo sooo much bro!
    np!
    2011-07-27 07:36 PM
    Back to trying iOS 5 beta 1 notification center looks niceRedline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311788334.175041.jpg
    2011-07-27 07:38 PM
    you got a pm buddy
    2011-07-27 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD