@norcal,

Hey bro I know your very busy but I was wondering if u can at least share the wall and dock for that set up of urs I wanted. And if I can get the psd to the wall that would b great!!! I really want that bro! Last time I ask I swear! Lol if not I'll respect ur decision!
    2011-07-28 04:50 AM
    Here we go peeps. Please read carefully!

You will need these two packages from Cydia to run the SS portion. It's set up with Bosspaper to save Ram and Battery. Seems a bit of a hassle but saves about 50MB of Ram and far less battery drain.

The package contains two Bosspaper folders. One is with four lights and the other with 5. Those go directly into winterboard and within the Bosspaper app you will direct it at the folder in Winterboard. Here is how to have in WB

Redline SS weather goes up top and below that the BP Blank Background. You don't need to turn the Boss Pack with images on as the application will grab them. I put a PSD with just the frames in package so you can apply your own wall. Will just need to do the cutouts.

4RedlineSS:Weather(Pinoy).zip

Credits to Jazz for the usual help and my boy Norcal for the weather!
    Hello Pino

Whow, great to have this beauty back
    Looks so sweet
    Oh, and do you mind sharing your icons with me, too?
    They are fitting this theme so well

Thanky for all you do here, bro ...

Mi

Thank you for this so much bro!! Simply awesome just one little problem I'm married and my wife won't be happy with the girls pics lol!! Could someone please make pics of cars or something like that please??
    Or a pack with flowers, landscapes, ... for us ladies ...
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-28 at 04:53 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-28 04:51 AM
    Thos is my gold set up
    I took ivans red icons and try to make them gold
    It does t look that hot as you can see
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311821696.215237.jpg  
    2011-07-28 04:54 AM
    can someone make this wall light in "white light"...?

thank you...

[IMG][/IMG]
    2011-07-28 04:59 AM
    can someone make this wall light in "white light"...?

thank you...

[IMG][/IMG]

PS: diff flooring etc

PS PS. din know Norcal's online lol
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-07-28 at 05:17 AM.
    2011-07-28 05:11 AM
    ^^^^^Need some nice shoes under that couch...
    2011-07-28 05:18 AM

That is sweet loving that plasma very roomy seems like it's going to be a long night on this mod
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-07-28 05:19 AM
    Omg,is quick and mod the floor as well!

thanks,very good job...
    2011-07-28 05:20 AM

PS: diff flooring etc

PS PS. din know Norcal's online lol
    Thanks for helping out bro. If I add the wall from the phone will the window be clear? I have a few saved but not sure how to share here from phone
    2011-07-28 05:21 AM
    Bronge icons

Hey Petros

The icons are looking great and I really like your lettering
    But without the shadowing it would be better, I think
    Great work, man ...

Mi
    2011-07-28 05:26 AM
    Thanks for helping out bro. If I add the wall from the phone will the window be clear? I have a few saved but not sure how to share here from phone
    Np. Use Flickr, bro. U can choose to upload as full resolution, so shouldn't lose the quality
    2011-07-28 05:27 AM
    huge thanks and credit to agamemmnon for the frame and shelves lots of credit to that man thanks! you can find him here Agamemmnon on deviantART

Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

I am using icono layout 6x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

OutsideWM.zip

Place the Bundles folder offered below in the OutsideWM theme folder.
    Hey Carlos

Just amazing ...
    Waited for this star to fall ...
    What a beauty, man! Your skills are growing and growing
    I really really love it. Just liked the one without the curtain a little more

Thanky so much for sharing this with all of us
    It's totally appreciated, buddy

Mi
    2011-07-28 05:34 AM
    Hello Pino

Whow, great to have this beauty back
    Looks so sweet
    Oh, and do you mind sharing your icons with me, too?
    They are fitting this theme so well

Thanky for all you do here, bro ...

Mi

Or a pack with flowers, landscapes, ... for us ladies ...
    For you of course mis Mi! I actually have a pack of red walls you once posted. I will use those images. Just give me a day or so. I'll package up my icons for you in a few.
    2011-07-28 05:37 AM
    [email protected]
    Attachment 538978Attachment 538979

Camera..
    Attachment 538980Attachment 538981

Can anyone help out ive changed [email protected] icon in frameless icon folder and redline folder and icon still wont change am i missing something? can someone also give me corret name, eg, Icon.png
    Last edited by biers; 2011-07-28 at 05:46 AM.
    2011-07-28 05:44 AM
    Everything is working fine, I just want to know how to change that pic. I see all the other photos of the city and what not in the images folder but I cant find this pic
    I know what you mean. I can only assume this image is in the thumbs.db file and somehow read out of it.
    2011-07-28 06:10 AM
    Hey Carlos

Just amazing ...
    Waited for this star to fall ...
    What a beauty, man! Your skills are growing and growing
    I really really love it. Just liked the one without the curtain a little more

Thanky so much for sharing this with all of us
    It's totally appreciated, buddy

Mi
    Mi now y Didn't u ask for this mod before u know I would of gave u an early link thank you for the kind works I'll work on a wall with no curtains just for u
    2011-07-28 06:14 AM
    dunno which to go with.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311826616.824477.jpg   Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311826626.235964.jpg  
    2011-07-28 06:16 AM
    Np. Use Flickr, bro. U can choose to upload as full resolution, so shouldn't lose the quality
    Cool thanks bro and u think the clear area inside the window will stay clear or woul it have a white bg?
    2011-07-28 06:17 AM
    Thanks, Waverley for the clock idea but actually I did it b4 in Z|ui, just that I never shared it cuz the clock was from LiveOS theme

Here's the current one, which needs more Redline-zation/going to Ikea to get more furnishings/fine-tuning, eg. clock hands' positions (WIP). But 99.999% it's juz gonna be for personal use cuz the clock is still from LiveOS lol

Cool thanks bro and u think the clear area inside the window will stay clear or woul it have a white bg?
    I think I know wat u mean now, as in if the transparent areas will stay transparent. I think Flickr converts transparent areas to white..
    2011-07-28 06:34 AM
    Ok I have gridlockd and bigify (shrink would freeze and constantly crash my phone, don't know why yet) what am I missing to have my set up like some of the ones seen in recent posts? (using the outside window mod) mine doesn't seem to align anything like some of ur screenshots.
    2011-07-28 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD