2011-07-28 07:24 PM
    ill send you a pm ok
    Thanks!! Really appreciated!
    2011-07-28 07:25 PM
    monchy whats up my man
    rick doesnt like ikea that much
    and thats why we are again without gold my man
    thats what i picked up by reading last few pages
    What up! Buddy! staring to get into theming my phone again! Now who the H*** is Ikea???
    2011-07-28 07:25 PM
    off topic,i just need advice from the experienced people here,im wanting to upgrade on itunes or even restore an upgrade then,im 4.1 want go 4.2,i knew nothing about iphones back in november when i got mine,so i use only option to hack mine an it was green posion,whats the best to use to jailbreak after i do this and am i able to save the backboard files and reinstall after im up an running again??i know its sod all to do with redline but you lot here have experience and im sick of my phone going into safe mode and not displaying themes correct and genral problems so wsnt restart things again. thanx if anyone bothers reply
    If you dont rely on an Unlock i would use redsnow I dont think you can save and backup backboard setups I might be wrong
    2011-07-28 07:32 PM
    Max! Eres una maquina! tu estas rompiendo las barreras de la imaginacion! estas brutal con tus ideas! y mas brutal que los haces realidad! gracias por compartir con nosotros tanto talento!!! It's just me but this thread is bringing the most incredibles mods i have since on any theme!!! This thread should has a special reconigtion! Thank You all you great Moders and Creators for this amazing THEME!!! there so many to mention... but all you knows who they are!!!
    Monchy mi hermano graciasDonde estabas que casi no te vemos?Me hace falta tu chistes lol
    2011-07-28 07:32 PM
    off topic,i just need advice from the experienced people here,im wanting to upgrade on itunes or even restore an upgrade then,im 4.1 want go 4.2,i knew nothing about iphones back in november when i got mine,so i use only option to hack mine an it was green posion,whats the best to use to jailbreak after i do this and am i able to save the backboard files and reinstall after im up an running again??i know its sod all to do with redline but you lot here have experience and im sick of my phone going into safe mode and not displaying themes correct and genral problems so wsnt restart things again. thanx if anyone bothers reply
    I guess you have SSHs files save it... So my advice is download 4.2 from here, sink you phone, and follow the restore process to use 4.2 instead of the last update... you know shift and restore to look on your PC for 4.2... there's a posibility that doesn't work... I hope everything go well with your update!
    2011-07-28 07:35 PM
    I search Gold Icon Folder please
    2011-07-28 07:36 PM
    Monchy mi hermano graciasDonde estabas que casi no te vemos?Me hace falta tu chistes lol
    Mucho Trabajo! pero voy a estar mas aki! especialmente con estos Mods tuyos!!! ahora cuando vamos a tener la sala con el flat screen HD tv! Lmao!!!
    2011-07-28 07:42 PM
    Upgrade to 4.3.3! Then jailbreak it with Jailbreakme.com! You can do that right from the phones browser. Will take 2 minutes.
    2011-07-28 07:50 PM
    What up! Buddy! staring to get into theming my phone again! Now who the H*** is Ikea???
    its a furniture store monchy
    2011-07-28 07:55 PM
    Upgrade to 4.3.3! Then jailbreak it with Jailbreakme.com! You can do that right from the phones browser. Will take 2 minutes.
    Did you update to 4.3.3? Pino! My brotha! did you have a good sleep? What you got for me? mods? cool stuff? gimme gimme!!!!
    2011-07-28 07:56 PM
    I search Gold Icon Folder please
    You don't have that please ?
    2011-07-28 07:56 PM
    its a furniture store monchy
    Wait? Are you telling me Jazz gold is on hold because the living room mod? I'm reaaaally LOST!!! Going to have to start reading all the thread!
    2011-07-28 08:01 PM
    2011-07-28 08:03 PM
    yeah i checked that already,just worried about things on 4.3.3 as most complained when it first come around,themes not working an other stuff,ill prob do it if theres no problems anymore with it.
    2011-07-28 08:04 PM
    It's possible to make this icon but in Gold, please

2011-07-28 08:10 PM
    yeah i checked that already,just worried about things on 4.3.3 as most complained when it first come around,themes not working an other stuff,ill prob do it if theres no problems anymore with it.
    Personally i'm on 4.3.1 and i don't have any issue on anything... but i was between of going to 4.3.3 or wait to 5.0 release... but i'll take Pino advice!
    2011-07-28 08:11 PM
    Hi gang,

just joined the game and really like (always do) Darkness icon and loading screens work.
    Where is a link to get them all in a single link?

There must be a great help in here that has a sig. link with these?

Thanks
    Just a way to bring this back to the attention..
    It has been pages but no reply....

Also this:

I use transparent status bar in winterboard to get a clean look opf all themes...
    This Redline is the first that won't work with any of the transparent status bar themes I've tried...
    I also tried clean status status and invisible statusbar

Who has it working on this the,me and what is the theme name?
    Don't like the dark or grey balk at the top...
    2011-07-28 08:11 PM
    Ok here is the link for every DARKNESS SE bundles so far. Thank you DARKNESS http://www.mediafire.com/?rcbgfe4qe3ztyhb

Dont thank me thanks DARKNESS im just postman

Oh there might be duplicates sorry about that
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-28 08:23 PM
    Ok Gang- Here is a blue mod that I made to Max_Pa1n's SE MP LS. I PM'd him and asked him if I could post this mod, and he graciously has allowed me to do so. Here's a screenshot, and the file is attached. I deleted all of my photos, so you'll need to add in your own if you want the slideshow.

Blueline SE MP LS.theme.zip
    2011-07-28 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD