Lol yup I know that story well my friend too well most of the time Im modding I got my little guy in my arms that's why my vids come out so damn shaky
    mine's so hyper/grumpy/fussy that i cant hold him in arms and mod...
    2011-07-31 04:06 PM
    Soooooo Sexy!!!!! lol

2011-07-31 04:13 PM
    thanks Jazz, Max and Monchy for the lockscreen. My gold theme is shaping up nicely. Greatly appreciated guys
    Last edited by thoiloidainhan; 2011-07-31 at 04:32 PM.
    2011-07-31 04:20 PM
    can anyone tell me where i go to change the backboard skin, please?
    2011-07-31 04:33 PM
    Var/stash/applications/backboard.app and copy and paste

can anyone tell me where i go to change the backboard skin, please?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-31 04:36 PM
    nice one mate, thanks
    2011-07-31 04:38 PM
    Good morning Jazz and thanks for your help

See

Can you please tell me, how to do that ? ( change the carrier logo i mean. ) thx
    2011-07-31 04:45 PM
    Max!!! i need your help!!! and Jazz too!!! I need change my weather from C to F i follow what Rick said change for a little but when back to C... and Jazz is fighting with the am and pm...
    Who had Goldline Dog share, may pls
    With jailbreakme.com 3.0 that isn't the path anymore. under stash I kust have theme and python (for networking tweak)
    2011-07-31 04:51 PM
    not go a clue for jailbreakme.com 3.0 try searching for backboard.app using paid version of ifile

With jailbreakme.com 3.0 that isn't the path anymore. under stash I kust have theme and python (for networking tweak)
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-31 04:53 PM
    Max!!! i need your help!!! and Jazz too!!! I need change my weather from C to F i follow what Rick said change for a little but when back to C... and Jazz is fighting with the am and pm...
    Well I wont know if the am/pm fix worked for another 2 hrs..............as for your prob dont worry Ill just send you my version of the gold which is already 12hr and far much easier than me explaining how
    2011-07-31 04:55 PM
    @Jazz

You have a PM
    2011-07-31 05:06 PM
    @Ramses tu peux me montrer tes icones Folder de Gold stp ?
    2011-07-31 05:08 PM
    Hey Monchy

Did you made sure to alter all the two files (Widgets->Weather -> Weather.html and Widgets -> Configs -> Weather-Config.js)?
    Maybe that could help

Mine works fine, but I don't uns Fahrenheit and AM/PM

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-31 at 05:26 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-31 05:23 PM
    @Monchy you got pm hermano
    2011-07-31 05:35 PM
    Ohhh, guys, uhm, what to say. A lil speechless now.

Feelin honored for your suggestion, but know what? im not after those title stuff.
    In one way its nice to have, but a must have?

I enjoy beeing here in most of my time and talkin or compete with the "big names" in this business we all love, keepin our devices outstanding or unique.

Its just a short period for most here in our live, so i only contribute what i get from the guys im talkin bout before. there a too many to list, but most of you knowing, if u r as long as i am or even longer on here, who are the big names, i think.

Maybe several think, uuhh a guy with a gold title. But i personally dont care. I remembering people by the great stuff they create and is floating around here or by their great personality like our all loved Mrs Mi to name one of em. That is more valuable i think, and the crowning is to get in touch with the one or other to help each other out.

Askin Max for his paypal, cuz i suck in that html stuff thing and will paying him cuz without max my device wouldnt look like as it looks now. Not expecting anything from anyone, maybe just an open ear if i ask something lol.

Think its more important that we all enjoying our lives, for someone its maybe a gold title, but for me it is not.

Regards
    Snkr
    Hey my friend

You spoke so very well ...
    Such nice words, but no chance to get away from the golden title ... lol

Congrats again, bro

Mi
    2011-07-31 05:52 PM
    good day gang
    2011-07-31 06:16 PM
    good day gang
    Hello Ivan

Nice to see you, bud
    What's is going on with you at the moment? Your examn is passed, am I right?

Mi
    2011-07-31 06:26 PM
    @ it mi- it was a last minute edit just to add an extra layer. It's all morphed, it's all 1. Mi included.

@ Lao- I don't technically know what a stanza is.

@ anybody- comments are cool but no need to quote that long redundant nonsense.
    2011-07-31 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD