Hello Ivan

Nice to see you, bud
    What's is going on with you at the moment? Your examn is passed, am I right?

Mi
    very glad to see Miriam examinations took them, I have a book and now angry at incompetent drivers of motor vehicles on Bulgarian roads Otherwise Forum delayed little icons in a while I have some difficulty finding quality wallpapers
    2011-07-31 05:42 PM
    I search this tape to unlockBut in Gold please
    2011-07-31 06:04 PM
    Gold bars signal, wifi bars, battery percentage,

If someone wants I'll upload tonight.
    Sleep button does not work and can not make a screen shoot.
    2011-07-31 06:41 PM
    What's your locale code again big guy think I might've found the problem but I need your locale cuz I wanna get it right the first time lol

Yes you can I think you can put full length movies as a matter of fact but that's gonna melt your battery like mozzarella!!!

Ay Lao you modding anything right now bro?Wanna see if you can add a weather widget to Durbens new lock........I think he's boobie trapped it lol everytime I try to add even the slightest bit of code the whole thing doesn't work lmao damn you DB!!!!!jk....help!!!

Max, my Locale is

UKXX0152
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-07-31 06:48 PM
    Added max pains aquarium gif to the durbens tv looks quality
    It can run gifs no problem. If you add too many or too hi res it will slow down completely but you can add several and change them via the buttons same as pics.
    As for videos, lockscreen would crawl. I might throw one in later and see. I'll let you know.
    2011-07-31 06:53 PM

yes please mate, looks very nice
    2011-07-31 06:55 PM
    What's your locale code again big guy think I might've found the problem but I need your locale cuz I wanna get it right the first time lol

Yes you can I think you can put full length movies as a matter of fact but that's gonna melt your battery like mozzarella!!!

Ay Lao you modding anything right now bro?Wanna see if you can add a weather widget to Durbens new lock........I think he's boobie trapped it lol everytime I try to add even the slightest bit of code the whole thing doesn't work lmao damn you DB!!!!!jk....help!!!
    I told you weather was doing my head in dude. Seriously, all weather widgets I've tried to incorporate make one thing or another or all not work. The closest I got is running it behind everything but you can't see it. As soon as I z index it or try and set as a smaller table on top all hell breaks loose.
    I'm beginning to think it is prob easier to just href a widget right into the slideshow.

As for the videos, let me see if I can load one and change the JavaScript to run the buttons as a "play" and "stop"
    Would save on battery but seriously the 4 can't handle the load on the lock with a mp4 loading each time.
    2011-07-31 07:03 PM
    Gold statusbar battery would be cool.
    Can I get that slideshow
    2011-07-31 07:25 PM
    Hey man

Sorry, that isn't my mod
    I really would be happy if I would be able to made something like this happen
    The "S"Master is the master of the Goldline so far ...
    Please PM him, I'm sure he will hook you up

Miriam
    Thanks lady.....

I have pm'd THE master but still no response
    2011-07-31 07:26 PM
    very glad to see Miriam examinations took them, I have a book and now angry at incompetent drivers of motor vehicles on Bulgarian roads Otherwise Forum delayed little icons in a while I have some difficulty finding quality wallpapers
    Congrats, that you've got it, Ivan
    Great to hear that and hopefully it all will pay you off

Take care, bro ...

Mi

Hi Statnik

Whow, this looks niceeee
    Yes, please hook us up

Mi

Thanks lady.....

Be a little patient
    I think he is really busy and maybe to do an update soon. So as soon as he got you, he will for sure take care ...

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-31 at 07:39 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-31 07:32 PM
    Max, my Locale is

UKXX0152
    Jazz just change where the two 12s are to 24s just those.......should be good let me know bud
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312134058.531768.jpg  
    2011-07-31 07:42 PM
    Thanks lady.....

Sry bro wuz sleepin in late

Per req.
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-darren.png  
    2011-07-31 07:43 PM
    Anyone find a new tweak called "Free mem" in Cydia for extra free RAM on iphone 4 , something like a VirtualMemory.....iEFx says that is in cydia on bigboss repo ,but I cant find it,,,,,
    2011-07-31 07:46 PM

Looks good. Use activator to assign a action for screen shots. I can swipe down anywhere on my phone from the statusbar to take a screenshots.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-07-31 07:48 PM
    I search this tape to unlockBut in Gold please
    Help me please
    2011-07-31 07:53 PM

Now playing in Maxs living room iRobot

Ayo Gunny peep this the game changer

Now I just need those stop/play buttons from DB and Im straight

btw credit to ALIEN for showing us how to do this in DARKSTAR......
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-31 at 08:28 PM.
    2011-07-31 08:00 PM
    Yes please i would like gold battery indicator.
    Thanks
    2011-07-31 08:03 PM
    Can I get that slideshow
    Not yet. Maybe soon.

The thought of watching movies on my homescreen is insanse.

Question did you figure out how to remove the UniAW from the WindowMod ? I tried and couldn't find it.
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 2011-07-31 at 08:11 PM.
    2011-07-31 08:07 PM
    Not yet. Maybe soon.

The thought of watching movies on my homescreen is insanse.

Question did you figure out how to remove the UniAW from the WindowMod ? I tried and couldn't find it.
    delete the line of code in the html that points to the animations folder thats what i did for an osmium mod..........or individually deactivate all the animations in the animations folder .css and htmls by adding display:none; to each one
    2011-07-31 08:16 PM
    Oh my god game changer that is the **** and it's still redline amazing cant wait thanks man

Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2011-07-31 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD