Now playing in Maxs living room iRobot

Ayo Gunny peep this the game changer

Now I just need those stop/play buttons from DB and Im straight

btw credit to ALIEN for showing us how to do this in DARKSTAR......
    Damn Max, that is friggin awesome man.
    2011-07-31 11:59 PM
    [QUOTE=The_Durben;6170790]Is that running on my JS script or another widget? Edit*** never mind, I know which one that is.
    Mail me that widget Max and Ill see what I can do about play and stop
    Fricken awesome though. Dang if we lived closer, Id hop over for a beer or three and we could knock out codes like whoa

There are several issues with interactive buttons on the SB. One, it has to be set up in perpage+ or there will be no iteraction at all. No way around that. Second, anything I set in perpage+ to be interactive has to be put in with a plist to run "overtop" the SB which means on top of icons too so to set that up, the TV would have to come off the wallpaper, wallpaperwould have to be set as a separate widget and then the TV run on top in a table size that it will fit and not run over any icons on the screen. Lockscreen set up is much much easier...but Ill play for sure!!!
    First it will get set up on the lockscreen and then moved to SB and perpage+ but Im pretty sure I can set buttons on it.

Go nuts Flop
    The lock DL is on page 638. Keep in mind, nothing can be on top of the actual lock itself. The buttons cant have any layers over them, transparent or otherwise as they will no be able to be touched. That is about it. But yeah, headaches from trying this out man...
    Sh!t I wish DB......thatd be awesome drinking and coding y not

Damn Max, that is friggin awesome man.
    Must be good if it brought Simon out lol sup bro

Yeah I got his, but some bits didn't weren't themed for me, wondered if it had been updated or anything but guessing not
    @Paully love the sig..........size does matter lol
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-08-01 at 12:09 AM.
    2011-08-01 12:00 AM
    OK peeps here is the lock Max made earlier, credit to him for the original idea and Monchy for the weather images, artwork is mine.
    If you want this please PM either Pinoy or myself, as you know i never free post anything...

Hi Jazzman, great job on the gold lock. Mind if I call it Goldilocks and would you mind sharing it too?
    Always looking forward to your mods.
    Thank you very much.
    Btw yr PM is full

Thanks to Max Pain too for this lovely lock mod.
    Last edited by mrsmickey; 2011-08-01 at 12:09 AM.
    2011-08-01 12:06 AM
    Jazz just change where the two 12s are to 24s just those.......should be good let me know bud
    They are already on 24 buddy...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-01 12:10 AM
    lol, I am almost always around keeping an eye on things
    Especially in the bigger theme threads
    2011-08-01 12:12 AM
    Hi Jazzman, great job on the gold lock. Mind if I call it Goldilocks and would you mind sharing it too?
    Always looking forward to your mods.
    Thank you very much.
    Btw yr PM is full

Thanks to Max Pain too for this lovely lock mod.
    You got PM Mrs M....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-01 12:24 AM

2011-08-01 12:29 AM
    without shadows

and psd file a1.psd
    The top bar looks like it is a different color and doesn't have the same metallic gleam as the rest?
    2011-08-01 12:30 AM
    Lmfao!!!Your too much Monch!!!
    2011-08-01 12:32 AM
    lol, wrong Simon
    2011-08-01 12:35 AM
    They are already on 24 buddy...
    Dang Jazz I thought that'd be it ok gonna have to investigate further.......you can hide it if you want for now til we find a solution by typing display:none; under the am/pm positioning in the clock.css
    2011-08-01 12:36 AM
    I'm sure he doesn't mind at all!
    2011-08-01 12:39 AM
    holy crap. i have 20 pages to catch up on!!
    2011-08-01 12:48 AM
    What is it your trying to do Rick I've got 12 hr clock with am/pm working and celcius
    2011-08-01 12:52 AM
    @Monchy you got pm hermano
    Thank You Max! That did the trick!!!

What is it your trying to do Rick I've got 12 hr clock with am/pm working and celcius
    Same but for some weir reason the 24 doesn't change am to pm...
    Last edited by monchy36; 2011-08-01 at 12:54 AM.
    2011-08-01 12:52 AM
    I have tried to dip this frameless icon in gold, still work in progress but getting there...

Dang Jazz I thought that'd be it ok gonna have to investigate further.......you can hide it if you want for now til we find a solution by typing display:none; under the am/pm positioning in the clock.css
    Thanks Max, i got it to change to PM by typing 12 instead of 24, just waiting to see if it changes in a few minutes as it's near midnight over here...
    2011-08-01 12:54 AM
    The top bar looks like it is a different color and doesn't have the same metallic gleam as the rest?
    I think because that bar sits on top of the bars and the rest are underneath, so the top one would not have a shadow as nothing sits above it to give shadow, hope this makes sence....
    2011-08-01 01:01 AM
    I have tried to dip this frameless icon in gold, still work in progress but getting there...

Thanks Max, i got it to change to PM by typing 12 instead of 24, just waiting to see if it changes in a few minutes as it's near midnight over here...
    Now that is sweet Jazz.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-08-01 01:04 AM

Looking nice Jazz!

You can always change your clock by itself to test. Settings, turn off set automatically and just pick the time.
    Don't even have to respring as the HTML will update automatically with whatever time you set to.
    2011-08-01 01:07 AM

Lol fingers crossed.....................btw SBS looks like a million bucks bro
    2011-08-01 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD