Ancient Aliens FTW.
    2011-08-05 09:16 AM
    if you love Bruce Lee, go watch Ip Man Master Z, thats the master who taught brucee lee everything, also great movie
    I saw ip man. Great movie. Was falling asleep due to subtitles but great movie. Love them kick em movies.

Ancient Aliens FTW.
    The fourth kind! Doooooo it.
    2011-08-05 09:19 AM
    theres part two also Ip Man 2
    2011-08-05 09:20 AM
    theres part two also Ip Man 2
    Hmmm. I did not know that.

Wonder if I saw part one or two. Lmao
    2011-08-05 09:22 AM
    lol now u do it also great movie
    2011-08-05 09:24 AM
    Wanna know how to get this thread to fly ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAUSSER !

(First).

2011-08-05 09:31 AM
    Happy Birthday Master Z n ps the first one was abot the japanese
    2011-08-05 09:49 AM
    Happy bday Z! We're blessed to have you in this community!
    Enjoy your day bro.
    2011-08-05 09:57 AM
    Happy Birthday Z!
    2011-08-05 10:02 AM
    Thanks!!!! To all. I've gotten about 50 bday wishes on twitter all ready. Oh. Now 51. Lol. Lot of love so thank you all here at mmi as well. And if you don't. Follow me @zausser I'm a bit of a smart azz on twitter sometimes but I blame it all on raaj!

2011-08-05 10:14 AM
    Thanks!!!! To all. I've gotten about 50 bday wishes on twitter all ready. Oh. Now 51. Lol. Lot of love so thank you all here at mmi as well. And if you don't. Follow me @zausser I'm a bit of a smart azz on twitter sometimes but I blame it all on raaj!

your welcome.
    2011-08-05 10:25 AM
    Once more >>> happy birthday Zausser (one of the best themer ever!!!).
    2011-08-05 10:27 AM

Hey Master Zauss

I wanna wish you a wonderful birthday, too
    Hopefully you find time to enjoy it and do what you like to do today ...

Great you are here with us on this little blue planet

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-05 10:49 AM
    Hey Master Zauss

I wanna wish you a wonderful birthday, too
    Hopefully you find time to enjoy it and do what you like to do today ...

Great you are here with us on this little blue planet

Mi
    You rock. You brighten any and every thread you post in. Thank you for that. I'll have a great day. It's already been great by all of the love shown to me.

I truly am blessed to have you all in my life. We may all be internet friends brought together by an Idevice and mmi but I call you all my friends. You all have been around to support me with not only themes but the loss of my dad. You all should be proud of yourself as I am of you.

Thanks yet again for all that you do. I wish you all nothing but the best in your walk of life.

Z
    2011-08-05 10:58 AM
    Thanks pal!!appreciated!
    2011-08-05 10:59 AM
    You rock. You brighten any and every thread you post in. Thank you for that. I'll have a great day. It's already been great by all of the love shown to me.

I truly am blessed to have you all in my life. We may all be internet friends brought together by an Idevice and mmi but I call you all my friends. You all have been around to support me with not only themes but the loss of my dad. You all should be proud of yourself as I am of you.

Thanks yet again for all that you do. I wish you all nothing but the best in your walk of life.

Z
    Oh, thank you Master ...
    You made my day now with these kind words ...

Enjoy yours and all the best for you and all your beloved, too

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-08-05 at 12:52 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-05 11:03 AM

Z
    Can I frame this and put it on my wall please ?
    2011-08-05 11:09 AM
    Happy BDay Z!!!
    2011-08-05 11:37 AM
    Happy birthday brudda
    2011-08-05 11:56 AM
    Happy Birthday dude !
    2011-08-05 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD