Hi I just downloaded the theme Redline HD v1.1 but I have a small problem I want to know if someone could help me to help you I will put 2 photos

Theme Redline

My theme Redline

My question I would like to know the topic picture of an icon at the bottom you see a line something like someone hold the icon in my theme but I have two photos are not there so I want to know is what I should check on Winterboard and then in the order it should be I do not know if you had understood my question and sorry for the picture grader I did not know how to put smaller thank you to you in advance
    Do you mean these two icons, if so you will have to make the icons yourself or search the thread , i am sure Darkness777 will have made these then just add them to the Bundles or Folders in the main theme folder....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-10 10:38 AM
    Hi Da Master, thanks for the platinum wallpaper.. But the spelling is off, it is just 'Eow Li Ly' not
    ' Eow Li LiLy' .. Sorry to trouble you, thanks again!
    lol
    2011-08-10 10:38 AM
    Hi I just downloaded the theme Redline HD v1.1 but I have a small problem I want to know if someone could help me to help you I will put 2 photos

Theme Redline

My theme Redline

My question I would like to know the topic picture of an icon at the bottom you see a line something like someone hold the icon in my theme but I have two photos are not there so I want to know is what I should check on Winterboard and then in the order it should be I do not know if you had understood my question and sorry for the picture grader I did not know how to put smaller thank you to you in advance
    copy these two to your bundle folder. u can search the thread for other icons by Darkness. he made heap of these. these 2 were made by him as well

com.againstnight0.QuickLock2.zip
    com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist.zip
    2011-08-10 10:48 AM
    lol
    Hi Laos, long time no see! Where have you been?
    Btw when you have time, could I ask for the greenline SBdock with 'Eow Li Ly' on it? Gold dock sample attached but could you change it to greenline green with 'Eow Li Ly'. TIA

Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-sbdockbg21x.png
    2011-08-10 11:02 AM
    Btw when you have time, could I ask for the greenline SBdock with 'Eow Li Ly' on it? Gold dock sample attached but could you change it to greenline green with 'Eow Li Ly'. TIA

Promised wifey to mod less & spend time wif baby more so am juz lurking around in Redline, 3volution & 8-Bit HD threads.. Btw this ok?

2011-08-10 11:08 AM
    Promised wifey to mod less & spend time wif baby more so am juz lurking around in Redline, 3volution & 8-Bit HD threads.. Btw this ok?

It is ok, thank you very much Tho I miss your mods but family is more important, see you around
    2011-08-10 11:19 AM
    Jazzman,

Thanks for the seriously awesome GoldLine Jazz SBSettings. The certainly kick SBSettings to a whole new level.
    2011-08-10 11:50 AM
    Jazzman,

Thanks for the seriously awesome GoldLine Jazz SBSettings. The certainly kick SBSettings to a whole new level.
    lol...thank you sir.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-10 12:08 PM
    Hi Rick
    2011-08-10 12:15 PM
    Jazz,

Thanks very much fir the sbsettings look great. Any news on the goldline keyboard? Will you release? Thanks
    2011-08-10 12:15 PM
    Hey Raaj when do u find out the verdict
    2011-08-10 12:39 PM
    Hey Raaj when do u find out the verdict
    Completely down to Kyle mate. The poll is in my favor ATM. But ultimately it's on Kyle.
    2011-08-10 12:41 PM

Do you know where I can get that dock in red? All I found either has a white background or a user name. Thanks
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-08-10 01:42 PM
    Thanks to Sensei for FolderBG. Added some lights and what not.

Hi Pinoy,
    PLs post the Icons and the LS. THanks
    2011-08-10 01:53 PM
    @ da"S"master thank you for the wallpapers they r both awesome!

To any one I guess last time I asked was too much so simplified
    Can someone do me a dock flow with stock redline frameless icons in the order of
    Phone-Mail-Settings-Safari-Cydia please and how to apply thanks in advance

@Jazzman UK dude I find every excuse to open my sbsettings because of you dude I can't stop gazing! Its truley worth as much as how it looks. I really do hope your doing this for The other color mods
    2011-08-10 03:23 PM
    lock finaly
    2011-08-10 04:04 PM
    2011-08-10 04:05 PM
    Can someone please advise me on how to change the text to blue on the SB Banner?I changed the text but I can't find the color.TY!
    Last edited by Twisted337; 2011-08-10 at 04:24 PM.
    2011-08-10 04:09 PM
    lock finaly
    Hey Nic, looking very nice, i like the weather icons...lol...seriously nice job...great color blend...

Something a little different i am working on, maybe a weather widget in the bottom circle....

Hi Rick
    Hello Raaj, ......
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-08-10 at 04:50 PM.
    2011-08-10 04:47 PM
    awesome man!
    2011-08-10 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD