Can someone please share the color code used in Blueline.

Thanks!

superficially attractive but lacking in depth
    2011-08-13 02:10 AM
    What's up brother? Any verdict yet? What you workin on?
    Sup dude. Nothin yet. I dunno but whatever the decision guess I gotta respect it even if I don't like it.

Not much. Just a few side projects
    2011-08-13 02:31 AM
    Sup dude. Nothin yet. I dunno but whatever the decision guess I gotta respect it even if I don't like it.

Not much. Just a few side projects
    Don't see how it can't be in your favor. Almost 90% of the people spoke on your behalf. If that's not acknowledged why even have a pole?
    2011-08-13 02:53 AM

can anyone tell me where can i get this set up,thanks
    2011-08-13 02:55 AM
    Can somebody please guide me on what to do to get Max Pain's new mod with the television to work as a lockscreen??? I got as far as getting the Frame to show on my lockscreen but can get Scarface to play...I don't know what to re-write the file for the mp4 to be to get it work...I see other peeps already have different things they are watching on their screens but I can't get it even to play the one that came with it...Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    2011-08-13 02:56 AM

+1
    2011-08-13 03:58 AM
    Theme Masters Jazz and Pinoy will be releasing it shortly

2011-08-13 04:09 AM
    Sorry for the bad video, i will come back the next week from my holidays
    be tuned

Hey Petros

Whow, just beautiful, buddy ...
    Awesome animations ...

Have a nice holiday by the way

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-13 04:12 AM
    Don't see how it can't be in your favor. Almost 90% of the people spoke on your behalf. If that's not acknowledged why even have a pole?
    Raaj likes the pole
    2011-08-13 04:53 AM
    OK peeps,
    this is nearly finished, John ( Pinoy ) and myself put this together, a weather widget and calendar bar, we didn't write the code for it so credit to those that did.
    The slide show runs off Bosspaper, you will need that installed , it's a free app from Cydia, if enough peeps are interested then i will post it when complete....

Hello Rick and John

Again a great layout and phantastic artwork, buddies
    It's allways a pleasure to see things like that done from you both together
    I really like it. Looks so good with the weather inside ...

Classy work as allways ...

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-08-13 05:01 AM
    Raaj likes the pole
    It's were I have my sexy partys

What I ment was it could be a situation were this account would just get renamed to Raaj FX. In which case I would (insert curse here) hate the decision. But be forced to live with it.
    Last edited by Raaj FX; 2011-08-13 at 05:40 AM.
    2011-08-13 05:37 AM
    It's were I have my sexy partys

What I ment was it could be a situation were this account would just get renamed to Raaj FX. In which case I would (insert curse here) hate the decision. But be forced to live with it.
    Gotcha!
    2011-08-13 06:00 AM
    Ok peeps this is nothing more than a novelty mod and is really not meant for everyday use maybe just to have a little fun with friends and fam lol did it just for fun but here you go MP Television enjoy my friends

Redline MPs Television.zip
    Tnx mp
    2011-08-13 06:36 AM
    I bought this theme a couple days ago and just saw this tread. I gotta say, at almost 800 pages i dont really want to look through all of those pages. So ill just ask here for them. Can someone post some 5 row wallpapers that will look good with a weather widget at the top?
    thanks in advanced.
    2011-08-13 06:47 AM
    so are you asking for wallpaper with shelves? not that i can help u but maybe help clarify for someone who can
    2011-08-13 07:34 AM
    basically anything. This is what i got so far. I am also trying to change my bitesms icon but with no luck so far.

edit: nv got bitesms icon working. themeiconmaker was auto making it.

credit Nic.Man for the basic layout.
    Last edited by firebug88; 2011-08-13 at 08:40 AM.
    2011-08-13 07:38 AM
    Gotcha!
    Can we expect to see that mod today ?
    2011-08-13 07:41 AM
    @ Max_Pain - Your mod is a showstopper! Had quite a few people checking it out today, so I directed them here! Thank you sir.
    2011-08-13 08:15 AM
    kann ich auch
    LMFAO..the lengths peeps will go, i suppose i should take it as a compliment........BTW you might wanna line up your dock a little better..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-13 09:18 AM
    LMFAO..the lengths peeps will go, i suppose i should take it as a compliment........BTW you might wanna line up your dock a little better..
    I wish every day was Saturday too. Lmao
    2011-08-13 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD