User Tag List

Hi Rick,

Anychance you may share the wall from your latest ss/weather mod but without the cutouts, please?
    I asked Pinoy as I thought was his setup and he pointed me your way 
    2011-08-16 01:56 AM
    for Pinoy and Jazz weather widget can someone please assist me in changing it to fahrenheit instead of Celsius i have been trying everything and it wont change any assistance would be much appreciated
    2011-08-16 01:57 AM
    At least you got your name back pal, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
    I see i am getting bad press on the Leg1ion thread, mostly from peeps that have my mods, oh how the fickle show there true colors...LMFAO.....
    Not I bro and btw I din get your gold stuff
    2011-08-16 02:09 AM
    Use Ifile(or any explorer) and open up the Jp Goldredline weather theme. There is a file called
    "locationhere.js" open via text view, use edit and search for var tempunit, then just Replace the "c" with "f" respring.
    If that doesn't work for You then try the file called "Widget.html"

for Pinoy and Jazz weather widget can someone please assist me in changing it to fahrenheit instead of Celsius i have been trying everything and it wont change any assistance would be much appreciated
    Last edited by D_One; 2011-08-16 at 02:37 AM.
    2011-08-16 02:29 AM
    Use Ifile(or any explorer) and open up the Jp Goldredline weather theme. There is a file called
    "locationhere.js" open via text view, use edit and search for var tempunit, then just Replace the "c" with "f" respring.
    If that doesn't work for You then try the file called "Widget.html"
    Ya I have tried both but thanks

I feel like a noob I swear I changed them all. All but 1 I guess just got it
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2011-08-16 at 02:43 AM.
    2011-08-16 02:40 AM
    pinoy or jazz can you sent the weather widget please? [email protected]

thanks
    2011-08-16 02:43 AM
    COKE!!! LEAVE MY CAR ALONE!!!! (JOKE) Looks very
    lol. Can't help it...it's just so sweet. Thank you.

iPad version is must have .... think that they will not be release in near future :S
    I've been waiting for it. Hope it's soon.
    Last edited by Cokeman; 2011-08-16 at 02:53 AM.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.
    2011-08-16 02:48 AM
    try one more thing: in the wallpaper.html
    under the var locale.
    make the change to
    //Set to "true" if you prefer Fahrenheit

Ya I have tried both but thanks

I feel like a noob I swear I changed them all. All but 1 I guess just got it
    Last edited by D_One; 2011-08-16 at 02:52 AM.
    2011-08-16 02:50 AM
    What up peeps!!! Just trying to get my Redline setup dialed in you know? So I'm rocking Darkness777 glassy red icons see, but I'm missing a few... Does anyone have...

Settings
    ifile
    Pandora
    iHeartRadio
    Netflix
    Google+

By chance? Would be real cool if you could help me out.

To the Big Homie Pinoy, thanks a ton my brother! You and Jazz and the peeps on this thread are getting it in!

...crickets...don't mean to stop the thread lol...carry on lol

Darkness777 can you hook me up boss? Thx!
    Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313462408.444052.jpg  
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-08-16 at 04:35 AM.
    2011-08-16 03:39 AM
    What up peeps!!! Just trying to get my Redline setup dialed in you know? So I'm rocking Darkness777 glassy red icons see, but I'm missing a few... Does anyone have...

Settings
    ifile
    Pandora
    iHeartRadio
    Netflix
    Google+

To the Big Homie Pinoy, thanks a ton my brother! You and Jazz and the peeps on this thread are getting it in!

i have settings and ifile with loaders
    give me your email and ill zip it up and email it
    2011-08-16 04:52 AM
    i have settings and ifile with loaders
    give me your email and ill zip it up and email it
    Bless you!

[email protected]

Thx!
    2011-08-16 05:00 AM

Settings
    ifile
    Pandora
    iHeartRadio
    Netflix
    Google+

Chevy bro....

Ask Gunny.....

he has them all collected
    2011-08-16 05:01 AM
    Chevy bro....

Ask Gunny.....

he has them all collected
    Word Gro my bro. I'll have to look em up...thx man, dang I love this community... There's some good folks in the cyberworld! Lol.
    2011-08-16 05:06 AM
    email sent chevy i found 3 from your list
    2011-08-16 05:24 AM
    email sent chevy i found 3 from your list
    Thx my man worked swell! Them icons are great!

Z and iEFX/bAdGb team great theme! Wish I woulda jumped on it earlier! Btw, love the sound pack too! Thx!
    2011-08-16 05:50 AM
    Thx my man worked swell! Them icons are great!

Z and iEFX/bAdGb team great theme! Wish I woulda jumped on it earlier! Btw, love the sound pack too! Thx!
    chevy you should repost your weather theme here for redline
    i really love it
    great job on that
    2011-08-16 05:55 AM
    Hi Rick,

Anychance you may share the wall from your latest ss/weather mod but without the cutouts, please?
    I asked Pinoy as I thought was his setup and he pointed me your way 
    I don't have that wall in the guise you want Darren, it has cut outs that is how i made it..sorry pal...

I think you change it in more than one place Jay, if i remember correctly it took me ages to find it and change from F...Pinoy is the guy to ask, i am on whatsapp at the mo with him , i will ask him to sort it for you..

Trying to get this great mod but jazz's box is full
    You got PM Nico....
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-08-16 at 07:59 AM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-16 07:52 AM
    [QUOTE=Jazzman UK;6193550]I don't have that wall in the guise you want Darren, it has cut outs that is how i made it..sorry pal...

Ok mate, thanks anyway
    2011-08-16 07:59 AM
    whats up guys?
    quick question
    i have the newest mobilenotifier 5 and it doesnt really work good on 4.3.5
    what is the best similar app that works good
    i noticed there is notifier pro + and so on
    please help
    Hey Marko,
    i use mail notifier from the app store, you have to pay a license for how ever long you wish but i find it works for me, i have had it in all my iphones...

ok i'll start again lol sorry to all which downloaded the pack of Bosspapers for Jazzman UK & Pinoy's weather mod, so if you DL them scrap/trash them and remember to delete them from winterboard, sorry guy's and also to Jazzman & Pinoy no rep lost i hope lol so as promised and all present and correct these are the extra Bosspaper pack's for the J&P weather mod and with the glaze intact lol, there's 100+ images and packed accordingly, enjoy. thanks again guy's much appreciated
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Download :- Bosspaper J&P Pack.zip
    Now that's a lot better, nice one Mac...thank you ...i see Jen Metcalf in there mmmm...Hollyoaks fan by any chance...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2011-08-16 at 08:05 AM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2011-08-16 08:01 AM
    I don't have that wall in the guise you want Darren, it has cut outs that is how i made it..sorry pal...

I think you change it in more than one place Jay, if i remember correctly it took me ages to find it and change from F...Pinoy is the guy to ask, i am on whatsapp at the mo with him , i will ask him to sort it for you..

You got PM Nico....
    Wish I was special enough to be on your whatsapp list.
    2011-08-16 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD