Well.....Ill start slowly. Maybe with wallpapers. This will be my black version of a wallpaper

And for the white version.....whoops!!!! I let out a secret

Slick! Oh, and your right about GIMP! It's tough getting the same effects as PS so much respect to those who use it.

Alt wallpaper btw. After beta goes live I'll make more of em
    I like the extra color you added and the side bar detail as well.
    2011-07-03 05:25 AM
    Guys make sure to follow me on twitter! I reguarly post update pics on there because its so much easier than on here!
    https://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyGiola
    2011-07-03 08:05 AM
    Wow! Absolutely stunning. Haven't really been follwing your themes lately but this is incredible! You keep getting better and better. The UI and icons and everything is just beautiful. Keep it up and you'll get master theme status in no time with awesome stuff like this!
    2011-07-03 08:07 AM
    xD Snow I already have Master Themer status, StealthBravo just changed it to that because thats what a few ppl on twitter suggested lol. He gave it to me same time as Suby, TC and June lol.
    And thank you very much, I've known you on these forums practically since I started ha
    2011-07-03 08:17 AM
    xD Snow I already have Master Themer status, StealthBravo just changed it to that because thats what a few ppl on twitter suggested lol. He gave it to me same time as Suby, TC and June lol.
    And thank you very much, I've known you on these forums practically since I started ha
    Oh damn! Where have I been lol. All you guys definitely deserve it. I never thought any one would be about to rise to those ranks besides K. Nitsua, Zausser, Barsoverbeats, and BlueMetal but you guys all proved me wrong. It just goes to show if you spend enough time in PS you can become amazing! Even K. Nitsua never really had any graphic design classes, think he just did a bunch of online tutorials
    2011-07-03 08:24 AM
    xD Yea we all just kind of learned and went with it. Its been a lot of fun learning with the community and helping out dozens of newer guys to get stuff done. After all Alien gave me my nudge that I needed and they need one too

Anyway though I'm probably getting off in about an hour, beta will be ready and I will be accepting donations after I go see the new Transformers movie with the wife tomorrow morning. I will post the donation email and all soon as its packaged up for you guys
    Beta will cost 2.99 (same as main theme) and with that you get nightly or every other night updates until release along with the final release/update copies. Which will include 2 UI sets, 3 Icon sets.. Oh you guys get it. A LOT OF STUFF :P

Have a good night everyone!
    2011-07-03 08:33 AM
    xD Yea we all just kind of learned and went with it. Its been a lot of fun learning with the community and helping out dozens of newer guys to get stuff done. After all Alien gave me my nudge that I needed and they need one too

Anyway though I'm probably getting off in about an hour, beta will be ready and I will be accepting donations after I go see the new Transformers movie with the wife tomorrow morning. I will post the donation email and all soon as its packaged up for you guys
    Beta will cost 2.99 (same as main theme) and with that you get nightly or every other night updates until release along with the final release/update copies. Which will include 2 UI sets, 3 Icon sets.. Oh you guys get it. A LOT OF STUFF :P

Have a good night everyone!
    2 UI and 3 icon sets! This is the new now in theme design....
    2011-07-03 03:16 PM
    2 UI and 3 icon sets! This is the new now in theme design....
    Completely agree Jon.....3 icon sets!!!!! Cant wait for release. I want to start modding now. Firing up CS5 and Gimp as we speak!!!!!!!!!
    2011-07-03 04:35 PM
    On the way home right now guys

Oh and Loading screens will each be uniquely designed, "hand made" to fit the app. Those and the multiple configuration options will be available at final release and also slowly as the beta progresses
    2011-07-03 10:10 PM

Oh and Loading screens will each be uniquely designed, "hand made" to fit the app. Those and the multiple configuration options will be available at final release and also slowly as the beta progresses
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011-07-03 10:13 PM

Hell yeah! I'm ready to donate
    2011-07-03 10:13 PM
    I'm finishing up a few things, then I'll upload it
    Including a few base PSD's but not the master PSD until later tonight. UI isn't 100% (app skins are barely even 50% lol) but I'll update that tonight. Any actual bugs with what is completed PLEASE let me know!
    I'm just going to update every night for the next few weeks until both UI sets are finished and all 3 Icon sets are done (one of them is just picture icons because I know some of u like those :/ )

For any1 who is interested, image count atm is 1,353 images.

Finally..
    Donate $2.99 to [email protected] and as soon as it's done uploading the theme I'll mail you it
    2011-07-04 12:25 AM
    Just donated
    2011-07-04 12:29 AM
    Just emailed everyone who donated. Will email others in a few seconds.
    Thanks guys
    2011-07-04 12:45 AM
    As promised I will bring some goodies to the table!!!!!!!
    2011-07-04 12:48 AM
    As promised I will bring some goodies to the table!!!!!!!
    You should of just received it

I'll be making a sizable update tonight with most of the holes filled in. Probably will have most apps skinned by then. Please any icon/app skinning requests post here! (I will be doing: Facebook and BiteSMS anyway though)
    2011-07-04 12:50 AM
    You should of just received it

I'll be making a sizable update tonight with most of the holes filled in. Probably will have most apps skinned by then. Please any icon/app skinning requests post here! (I will be doing: Facebook and BiteSMS anyway though)
    Im very impressed Anthony! Very impressed! My wife will hate me again now because I will be sitting in frony of PS all night....lol
    2011-07-04 12:53 AM
    oh yea, this is going to be sick, downloading now.
    2011-07-04 12:54 AM
    Oh haha, just realized I left the Picture Icon base PSD in the theme file. Oh well I guess people can use that if they want and make stuff xD
    2011-07-04 12:54 AM
    Wow this is just beautiful

Is their gonna be a color keyboard for this theme?
    2011-07-04 12:57 AM
320 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD