Cool.....
    name it 'Let me give you thefinga'
    lmfoa that would actually be pretty COol for a store the only provides his themes.. could be somthing
    like a store for products just by thafinga..
    sooooo what's up with the theme? I WANNE DOOOOOOWNLOAD
    2011-07-02 07:24 PM
    Cool.....
    name it 'Let me give you thefinga'
    LOL!!

But Seriously, I'm starting on that app on Tuesday. Anyone will be able to house their Dreamboard "apps" just like the Dreamstore
    2011-07-02 07:24 PM
    LOL!!

But Seriously, I'm starting on that app on Tuesday. Anyone will be able to house their Dreamboard "apps" just like the Dreamstore
    great but make it a litle bit more well... usefull..
    I think that having all the themes stored to one place would be better then devs having to send out every time they sell somthing.. all devs can upload there theme to a storage location on some website ( perhaps fnetdesigns ) and peoples who purchase this way can directly download and the money justs gets send to the dev of the theme.
    2011-07-02 07:27 PM
    LOL!!

Way cool bro'

Let us wait on this release while you were busy on building a store...
    But really great news ....

And really needfull indeed....
    2011-07-02 07:27 PM
    Way cool bro'

Let us wait on this release while you were busy on building a store...
    But really great news ....

And really needfull indeed....
    Finalizing and in the process of putting TheGRID up now
    2011-07-02 07:31 PM
    Awesome!!
    2011-07-02 07:37 PM
    OMG OMG OMG OMG will be refreshing this page untill it is up
    2011-07-02 07:37 PM
    About time....
    2011-07-02 07:40 PM
    great but make it a litle bit more well... usefull..
    I think that having all the themes stored to one place would be better then devs having to send out every time they sell somthing.. all devs can upload there theme to a storage location on some website ( perhaps fnetdesigns ) and peoples who purchase this way can directly download and the money justs gets send to the dev of the theme.
    And make it cook breakfast and do my laundry, and wash my car, oh and make me a sandwich and bring me a beer.

Does anyone think what would actually go into something like that or how much it would cost to maintain? Not to mention the IT time. Not flaming you but seriously just the bandwith and support would be intensive. Why do you suppose Wynd did it the way he did? Basically this would require a new Cydia or App Store, smaller version yes but still. Besides if my guess is correct Saurik would just buy it out or force it to close. He's embraced capitalism and is absolutely pushing for a Monopoly.
    2011-07-02 07:41 PM
    188 useless posts in here prior the release....
    110 from Moose, 50 from me and the rest belong to thefinga claiming it will be released!
    2011-07-02 07:42 PM
    And make it cook breakfast and do my laundry, and wash my car, oh and make me a sandwich and bring me a beer.

Does anyone think what would actually go into something like that or how much it would cost to maintain? Not to mention the IT time. Not flaming you but seriously just the bandwith and support would be intensive. Why do you suppose Wynd did it the way he did? Basically this would require a new Cydia or App Store, smaller version yes but still. Besides if my guess is correct Saurik would just buy it out or force it to close. He's embraced capitalism and is absolutely pushing for a Monopoly.
    you are correct there... was just a basic idea.. but peoples could donate to help keep it up and devs perhaps need to give a % to host there themes..
    but it would indeed perhaps be useless..seeing saurik indeed would force it to close down..
    sorry for my stupid input
    2011-07-02 07:43 PM
    188 useless posts in here prior the release....
    110 from Moose, 50 from me and the rest belong to thefinga claiming it will be released!
    lol I have a few too.

But now it's serious time. Lets get a donation link up and prepare for the masses of ???????
    2011-07-02 07:44 PM
    you are correct there... was just a basic idea.. but peoples could donate to help keep it up and devs perhaps need to give a % to host there themes..
    but it would indeed perhaps be useless..seeing saurik indeed would force it to close down..
    Don't call yourself stupid....
    I love to read other opinions than my own

lol I have a few too.

But now it's serious time. Lets get a donation link up and prepare for the masses of ???????
    My guess would be 2.99 US dollar
    2011-07-02 07:45 PM
    lol no input is stupid. Was just saying I have a feeling Saurik had something to do with Wynd's sabbatical. He doesn't like it if he doesn't get his cut.
    2011-07-02 07:46 PM
    lol no input is stupid. Was just saying I have a feeling Saurik had something to do with Wynd's sabbatical. He doesn't like it if he doesn't get his cut.
    He gained 80 pounds in 2 years, so I guess he get's enough pieces from the cake
    2011-07-02 07:49 PM
    yeah well but appart from him being a capitalistic jackass , who wouldn't do what he does if they where him
    money does make the world go round..
    but we should all keep suporting wynd in making db the best thing ever on the iphone/ipod/ipad

but we are getting off topic here

LET'S SEE THAT DONATION LINK NOOOOOOOOW!!
    2011-07-02 07:49 PM
    Downloading as we speak....
    Thanks bro......

A movie that is
    2011-07-02 07:50 PM
    He gained 80 pounds in 2 years, so I guess he get's enough pieces from the cake
    iknorite?? Looking like a moms basement livin perv who hasn't showered in months lately
    2011-07-02 07:51 PM
    iknorite?? Looking like a moms basement livin perv who hasn't showered in months lately
    Hahahaha, true ...
    True
    2011-07-02 07:52 PM
    Hahahaha, true ...
    True
    omg first time I actually looked up what the guy looks like I'm traumatised
    2011-07-02 07:54 PM
267 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD