FEATURES TO COME WITH:

* FaceBook, Twitter, Google Widget to choose
    * Page Indicator
    * Live Animated Weather
    * Wallpaper Switcher (More Will Wallpaper will be added)
    * 4 Folders
    * Save RAM (cause most things are coded with Dynamic Views)
    * Written using Features of DreamBoard 1.1.3
    * Built In Lockscreen
    * HopeFully WinterBoard UI

PREVIEW VIDEO

Metal Mod By Kronik (Will be included on V2 Update)

Please Download Theme at Cydia
    If you appreciate my Work, please donate to me at [email protected]

CREDITS AND THANKS
    BIG BIG THANKS to TheWarlu, for teaching me coding!
    Thanks to Phantic for helping me with coding
    Credits/Thanks to Kronik for his Metal Mod of Barred HD (will be included on V2 Update)
    Credits to WyndWarrioir for DreamBoad
    Credits to BlueMetal for using his Icon's Idea

CHANGE LOG

Attached Thumbnails Barred HD-img_0119.png   Barred HD-img_0123.png   Barred HD-img_0124.png   Barred HD-img_0125.png   Barred HD-img_0121.png   Barred HD-img_0120.png   Barred HD-img_0122.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-01-14 at 01:24 AM.
    2011-06-29 06:57 AM
    This looks cool. VERY Similar to EvoultionHD but with pages. Cool.
    2011-06-29 07:10 AM
    Thanks! But I have remade the icon from scratch
    And put a lot effort into coding
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-06-29 at 12:32 PM.
    2011-06-29 07:11 AM
    Only 2 replies...damn...I see the resemblance to Evolution...but that dont mean that this wont be another hot theme.. If anything I think I like the way you did this better Good Job!
    2011-06-29 12:35 PM
    Thanks man!
    2011-06-29 12:37 PM
    When is the release?
    2011-06-29 01:23 PM
    Really Soon man! After all my testers replied and say it's good
    2011-06-29 01:24 PM
    I just got "the other one that looks like this one" today. But i'm giving it up as soon as this one drops.
    2011-06-29 02:18 PM
    Why is everthing like

Code:
    BARRED HD
    APPS
    GAMES
    But 
    media is

MEDIA
    basically why is media the only one that has more the two letters in grey
    Last edited by mouse0270; 2011-06-29 at 04:32 PM.
    2011-06-29 04:30 PM
    Thanks for reminding me! I guess I must have made a mistake
    2011-06-29 04:33 PM
    Dam, Kuanyu, you didn't tell me you were making another theme! I wanted to test man! AWWWW, T_T

Well, can't wait till release, will it be free?

Gonna love to see this theme in action!
    2011-06-29 04:34 PM
    Check you mail!
    2011-06-29 04:36 PM
    What's the feeling of obviously ripping my evolutionHD theme ?

I know this aren't my graphics because yours look very poorly but you gave your best to
    dublicate my theme

This means the idea, the layout, the large icons itself and the icon mask (your work ?) are all taken from my theme.

You must understand that i won't allow any release. The ripp is so obviously that there isn't even a room for discussion....
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-29 at 04:48 PM.
    2011-06-29 04:41 PM
    Wait man...lets discuss this. I'll send you a PM
    2011-06-29 04:45 PM
    What's the feeling of obviously ripping my evolutionHD theme ?

I know this aren't my graphics because yours look very poorly but you gave your best to
    dublicate my theme

This means the idea, the layout, the large icons itself and the icon mask (your work ?) are all taken from my theme.

You must understand that i won't allow any release. The ripp is so obviously that there isn't even a room for discussion....
    Sorry for kinda getting involved. But it isn't a 100% ripp of your theme! Technically there are differences that make both themes different in ways. He has navigation dock, Scrolling (While EvolutionHD i think has no scrolling pages...i think, i don't have the theme, just saw video), Widget for Facebook, Twitter (idk if EvolutionHD has them, i think not...not sure), And his layout is completely different.

Icons might be the same, yea i understand, but the layout is really off from EvolutionHD...I kno how you feel man, i am just trying to explain. Let's not fight about this
    2011-06-29 04:54 PM
    @FrightDealer
    Thats exactly what I'm talking about
    @BlueMetal
    Check your PM
    2011-06-29 04:59 PM
    Ok everyone, I have been asked to test this theme out and give my opinion.

The very first thing I noticed of course is that this looks like "EvolutionHD" that was created by "korbyn8495" and I think " Bluemetal". However there are some differences. So I downloaded it and tested this out, I then noticed, as I am a user of "Boxor HD", that this "feels" like Boxor HD created by "falcon212". Now I will not speculate on if this is his original work or if it is a copy from the two and put together as one by "kuanyu".

I will say that this is not a theme I would use, but I am sure there are others out there that would love this theme, and here is why.

This theme functions very well and at the same time is not a big ram drainer. It has clean animations and i really like the fact that if you scroll all the way to page 4 that you do not ahve to scroll back to page 1, just simple hit the "home" button "in the theme, not the iPhone" lol. That is a really nice feature that I have yet to see in other DB themes with "pages".

The images are very nice and they all go well together. I like how he broke up the pages into categories and each page has an extra folder for icons. I like the icon masks as they make all the icons in the folders match with the theme. Now the folders just say folders instead of like "games etc" but this is just a beta guys and this will probably be resolved in the updates

I think it needs more wallpaper options to add a little more color to this, its a little dark to me and right now you only have the option for light ar dark on the wallpaper section.

Now the dock has your "Home" ipod settings and dreamboard, I think this needs to be rethought as to what would work better down there, but then again page one is for the other norm, like mail safari and phone so maybe it works.

All in all this is a nice theme and functions very well and very easy to use. Not sure how easy it will be to customize but I am sure that will come out later as we get more updates for this.

Good work on this kuanyu
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-29 at 05:21 PM.
    2011-06-29 05:16 PM
    @FrightDealer
    Thats exactly what I'm talking about
    @BlueMetal
    Check your PM
    Didn't get an email...just saying.

Well, i don't really want to get involved, but i am sort of trying to explain from a customer's point of view instead of just both creators views. A third view can solve a problem, i am just giving that point of view. Nothing else. There are big differences that really separate the two theme. I looked at EvolutionHD video and Barred video, and there are very noticeable differences. The both could classify as different themes. You see there are Endroid mods and people calling them different things, but they have the exact same icons (in a way) and work the exact same way, but you don't see WyndWarrior calling them out. I am not trying to make this fight more intense, i am not that type of person, i am sort of explaning my logic of things...
    2011-06-29 05:17 PM
    Um...Thanks for that fact Moose/Fright!
    Not getting a PM reply from BlueMetal.
    2011-06-29 05:20 PM
    Um...Thanks for that fact Moose/Fright!
    Not getting a PM reply from BlueMetal.
    He seemed pretty upset, I just would not push it right now with him. Just give him time to calm down. How would you feel if it looked like someone ripped off all the work that you spent so much time on and then made some changes to it and tried to resell it. I am not defending either of you cause i do not know how you made this theme or any of that, I am jsut saying put yourself in his shoes for a moment...
    2011-06-29 05:31 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD