will try to submit the pink and cyan tonight
    Any update on the pink??
    2011-07-07 05:13 PM
    Any update on the pink??
    alr submitted to cydia, should be live anytime soon
    2011-07-07 05:18 PM
    Very nice babes, much better then the cars.
    Thx very much.
    Greetings
    j.schouw
    2011-07-07 11:15 PM
    Very nice babes, much better then the cars.
    Thx very much.
    Greetings
    j.schouw
    yeh i love babes too
    2011-07-08 03:55 AM
    yeh i love babes too
    Me three
    2011-07-08 04:07 AM
    Me not lol
    2011-07-08 12:47 PM
    - Flowers slideshow images can be downloaded from HERE
    *** It contains LS SS images and SB Slideshow images, you need to copy n paste them to the corresponding LS or SB widget images folder and overwrite the old one (back up if you need to).
    2011-07-08 02:31 PM
    Just bought my copy brudda, icons requested plz...tks a ton

Hei buddy will u do tis theme for ipad n i will donate for it tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2011-07-08 at 07:48 PM.
    2011-07-08 07:32 PM
    Hi buddy can request for FolderIconBG inside without the stripe or can u create or mod the bg to example, theme logo or ur own creativity as the bg coz im using nofolder preview btw my HS has no page dotted pls advise tks bud
    2011-07-08 09:06 PM
    Hi jimmy,
    Just downloaded the pink add on loving this colour as well,I was just wandering if they'll be a pink colour keyboard?
    Thanks
    Lisa
    2011-07-08 10:35 PM
    Hi buddy can request for FolderIconBG inside without the stripe or can u create or mod the bg to example, theme logo or ur own creativity as the bg coz im using nofolder preview btw my HS has no page dotted pls advise tks bud
    Hi bro, here you go, you need to duplicate it and name the 2 files as:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png

and overwrite the old files in: Bundles\com.apple.springboard

regarding the page indicator: Make sure you are not using any other theme springjumps, because most of them remove it. As my themes, none of theme using transparent page indicator. Try to untick other themes on Winterboard, see if it works...

Hi jimmy,
    Just downloaded the pink add on loving this colour as well,I was just wandering if they'll be a pink colour keyboard?
    Thanks
    Lisa
    hi Lisa, i will try to make color mod for it as well but it's gna take sometimes coz im kind of busy at the momment

Just bought my copy brudda, icons requested plz...tks a ton

Hei buddy will u do tis theme for ipad n i will donate for it tks
    I dont have an iPad myself so it's kind of hard for me to create one sry but i will see what i can do in future
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] LUST HD/SD-foldericonbg-2x.png  
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2011-07-09 at 05:25 AM.
    2011-07-09 05:22 AM
    Is their gonna be a cyan lockscreen, color keyboard & loading screens?
    2011-07-09 06:52 AM
    Is their gonna be a cyan lockscreen, color keyboard & loading screens?
    Cyan LS-BG and SB-BG can be downloaded under 1st post. you need to rename it BG.png and overwrite the old one in images folder of the LS or SB widgets. (Back up the old one if you need to). regarding the colorkeyboard and loading screen i will consider it
    2011-07-09 06:58 AM
    Hei buddy the backboard icon preview? tks
    2011-07-09 07:13 AM
    Hei buddy the backboard icon preview? tks
    here you go
    Attached Images [Released] LUST HD/SD-bb-preview.png 
    2011-07-09 07:58 AM
    bro check ur email tks
    2011-07-09 08:20 AM
    Hey J, first off i would like to say that i LOVE this theme. When i first saw it i was in love, but when i installed it theres one problem, no background appears? And what about the weather widget? Doesnt come up, neither does the different cars widget, reply asap please, thanks: )

btw im on version 3.1.3
    2011-07-09 10:10 AM
    Hey J, first off i would like to say that i LOVE this theme. When i first saw it i was in love, but when i installed it theres one problem, no background appears? And what about the weather widget? Doesnt come up, neither does the different cars widget, reply asap please, thanks: )

btw im on version 3.1.3
    1st of all thanks for supporting my theme. but I had to admit that my theme is not fully compatible with ios3. and I believe 90% of new themes out there is not supporting iOS 3 either. it is obsolete bro, im highly recommend you to upgrade your os to ios4. if u r not willing to upgrade your os, I'm willing to refund you. I'm not trying to cheat anyone. all you need to do is email me with ur cydia purchasing confirmation and I will refund u through paypal.

J
    2011-07-09 10:34 AM
    Hope you like it!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [Released] LUST HD/SD-fswipecache.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-appcake-.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-insomniapro.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-quickdo.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-iwipe.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-signal.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-quicklock.png   [Released] LUST HD/SD-cleanup.png  

2011-07-09 01:15 PM
    Hope you like it!!!
    amazing bro! keep it up
    2011-07-09 01:53 PM
140 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD