Sorry just saw it haha, The sig great ! I would suggest you upload the image in imgur.com instead of uploading it to mmi, mmi somehow reduce the quality of the image
    Remember last time we did that, it cuts off the image cause of mmi putting that text above it to see full image?

Is the jailbreak stable?
    Cause I jailbroken my iPhone 3.1.3 a long time ago. The jailbreak made my phone really unstable. Hope the new jailbreak me is stable!!
    Yes my iPad is on 4.3.3 and jailbroken by JBM3.0
    2011-07-21 06:42 PM
    Ah yeah then update to 4.3.3 and then use jailnreakme.com to jailbreak

That is what I am on now
    I don't think you can update to 4.3.3 anymore. I read somewhere that they weren't signing them anymore. So don't update!
    2011-07-21 06:44 PM
    I guess ill just wait for 5.0
    2011-07-21 06:46 PM
    Request
    Bottom Dock:
    iPod (Centered)
    Video

Big Icons (SpringBoard):
    MewSeek
    WEEI (Boston Sports Radio)
    Chaos Rings OMEGA
    1-Bit Ninja
    Canabalt
    Robot Unicorn Attack
    Zombie Highway
    MLB At Bat 11
    Last icon request before bed ! here ya go

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-07-21 06:51 PM
    I don't think you can update to 4.3.3 anymore. I read somewhere that they weren't signing them anymore. So don't update!
    I just did it two days ago after I edited something I should not have and my iPad would no longer boot, apple is still signing the 4.3.3
    2011-07-21 06:54 PM
    I just did it two days ago after I edited something I should not have and my iPad would no longer boot, apple is still signing the 4.3.3
    Hmm..Must have been wrong then. My bad. Just make sure you Backup your SHSH's and you'll be fine.
    2011-07-21 06:56 PM
    Btw, wheat is SHSH and how to back it up?
    I use to just restore with ipsw files.
    I might be upgrading to 4.2.x cause Some tweaks or apps won't work on 4.3.3
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-21 at 07:00 PM.
    2011-07-21 06:57 PM
    Btw, wheat is SHSH and how to back it up?
    I use to just restore with ipsw files.
    I might be upgrading to 4.2.x cause Some tweaks or apps won't work on 4.3.3
    SHSH blobs are what allow you to downgrade if you decide you don't like the new firmware. Usually when Apple releases a new firmware, shortly after, they stop signing for old ones. If they don't sign, it won't work. So the SHSH blobs allow you to not need it to be signed by apple.

I don't think it's possible to update to out of date software you've never had....I could be wrong. Moose?
    2011-07-21 07:06 PM
    Oh and here's the dock icon

SHSH blobs are what allow you to downgrade if you decide you don't like the new firmware. Usually when Apple releases a new firmware, shortly after, they stop signing for old ones. If they don't sign, it won't work. So the SHSH blobs allow you to not need it to be signed by apple.

I don't think it's possible to update to out of date software you've never had....I could be wrong. Moose?
    and TinyUmbrella saves the day ! lets hope you save em !
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-07-21 07:10 PM

You are correct
    2011-07-21 07:12 PM
    [QUOTE=falcon212;6153120]Oh and here's the dock icon

You are awesome! I appreciate it. Looks great on my iPod Touch 3G.
    2011-07-21 08:05 PM
    Waiting on sn0wbreeze to build my .ipsw, then i'm getting Boxor back
    I need a signature, help.
    2011-07-21 08:21 PM
    Thanks falcon!
    2011-07-21 08:31 PM
    Here you go with the icons, took me sometime lol =D
    Thanks bro! Hopefully falcon will add these to his photobucket!

Any chance someone can make MyWi4.0 and a alternate Pandora icon like the one found in BoXorHD black?
    2011-07-21 11:00 PM
    hi, i want to ask for TeamViewer, Skyfire icons and the Safari Dock icon. I tried the Safari Dock icon in the extra folder but it was too light. Thanks!
    2011-07-21 11:18 PM
    Random question but does anyone have a pic of the black iphone 4 using this theme? (the whole phone) thanks
    2011-07-22 12:37 AM
    Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but is there any way to have updates and notifications on the lock screen? (I have LockInfo and unable to see it anymore with the Boxor Lock Screen). I like the look of the boxer lock screen a lot, just would be over the top to have notifications going in the lock screen as well. I get a text message or email and have to unlock and go searching to see what it was. Maybe something like this that you shown for the iPad?

2011-07-22 12:45 AM
    Problem
    Apps in Games Folder Save
    Apps in Favorite Folder Save
    Apps in Applications Folder DON'T Save
    -I arrange the apps that i want in this folder. I hit home button. I click the folder, its back to default.

I already set permissions to R W E on Dreamboard Folder & Apply Heirarchically.

What Am I Missing?
    2011-07-22 06:01 AM
    Falcon! Would love this in white!!! And maybe another with the color greyscale! Lol
    here ya go

more icons: http//photobucket.com/BoxorHD-CeramicWhite

Thanks bro! Hopefully falcon will add these to his photobucket!

Any chance someone can make MyWi4.0 and a alternate Pandora icon like the one found in BoXorHD black?
    here ya go

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but is there any way to have updates and notifications on the lock screen? (I have LockInfo and unable to see it anymore with the Boxor Lock Screen). I like the look of the boxer lock screen a lot, just would be over the top to have notifications going in the lock screen as well. I get a text message or email and have to unlock and go searching to see what it was. Maybe something like this that you shown for the iPad?

http://i.imgur.com/pz7PE.jpg
    yes, it is on my to do list

Problem
    Apps in Games Folder Save
    Apps in Favorite Folder Save
    Apps in Applications Folder DON'T Save
    -I arrange the apps that i want in this folder. I hit home button. I click the folder, its back to default.

I already set permissions to R W E on Dreamboard Folder & Apply Heirarchically.

What Am I Missing?
    you cannot arrange apps in Apps folder, it automatically listed all apps. Uneditable
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-22 at 06:10 AM.

2011-07-22 06:01 AM
    Btw, not sure if this is a bug with just my phone or if anyone else has tried it. But when you swipe over to the "Facebook,Google,Twitter" widget and try to navigate the "Google" tab at the top and log into your google+ account, it freezes the entire phone up and forces a restart every time.
    2011-07-22 07:45 AM
753 ... 15232425262735 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD