User Tag List

I have actually made some changes on the plist and the widget, instead of lievweather base image and rss box keep loading and unloading, I have included these image base in the Current.plist. And also Lockview changes on current.plist, So I'm afraid it is not interchangeable, but I will be more than happy to make it compatible to this version if you send me your Black BoxorHD current.plist, simple tweak
    If it's just change a few folder names, i'm sure i can handle it. You've done so much for me tonight and in the past. I hate to ask this of you again.
    2011-07-04 12:14 PM
    alright falcon, I shall send you my black boxor HD plist so you can convert it :P
    2011-07-04 12:18 PM
    Boxor HD Ceramic White sent to Donators and some people who just purchased

Please let me know what do you think
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-07-04 12:21 PM
    alright falcon, I shall send you my black boxor HD plist so you can convert it :P
    I think i'm gonna do the same. Check your email.

Downloading now.
    2011-07-04 12:21 PM
    Check your email too falcon
    2011-07-04 12:24 PM
    Ok. I need a HeyTell, Netflix, and AccuWeather icon and i'm good to go.

This theme is gorgeous. Thanks for converting my plist falcon. One problem though is that my bottom dock is still black. :/. the buttons are correct but the dock itself is black. Could you help me out? thanks.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-07-04 at 12:37 PM.
    2011-07-04 12:27 PM

This theme is gorgeous. Thanks for converting my plist falcon. One problem though is that my bottom dock is still black. :/. the buttons are correct but the dock itself is black. Could you help me out? thanks.
    quick fix

find this

Code:
    					<string>/DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Images/dock.png</string>
    change to this

Code:
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/dock.png</string>
    this was a bug on the Black BoxorHD sorry, I'm making your icons now
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-04 at 12:43 PM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-07-04 12:40 PM
    Sent an e-mail, can't wait for your reply!
    2011-07-04 12:47 PM

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD-CeramicWhite
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-04 at 12:56 PM.

2011-07-04 12:48 PM
    Thanks falcon!!! And thanks for the smooth transition. Mines all set up and good to go. Looks great.
    2011-07-04 12:59 PM
    Looks amazing falcon. Great work, as always!

The arrows on the LockView point the the left. Feels strange looking at left arrows while pulling right
    2011-07-04 01:01 PM
    Thanks falcon!!! And thanks for the smooth transition. Mines all set up and good to go. Looks great.
    dont worry about it !

okay, now I'm wondering if anyone here could help me shoot a video showcasing this theme on White iPhone ? because I don't own white iPhone It would be great is someone could help me

Looks amazing falcon. Great work, as always!

The arrows on the LockView point the the left. :P
    you have to copy the LockView from the white version, I have made some changes. And make sure you Respring, let me know

2011-07-04 01:01 PM
    Wow, never mind what I said before /facepalm
    2011-07-04 01:06 PM
    Could anyone recommend a good white UI for this theme? Thanks.

Could you provide me with the background image you used for the preview so I can use it for my lockscreen wallpaper? I like them to match. But the panoramic wallpapers don't work. Lol
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-07-04 at 01:24 PM.
    2011-07-04 01:13 PM
    Could anyone recommend a good white UI for this theme? Thanks.

Could you provide me with the background image you used for the preview so I can use it for my lockscreen wallpaper? I like them to match. But the panoramic wallpapers don't work. Lol
    which wallpaper are you talking about ? all wallpapers in the preview are inside the Images/Wallpapers folder

2011-07-04 03:25 PM
    Hi,

Similar to some questions asked on the other Boxor thread, is there a plist that has BOTH the left page (Facebook, Google, and Twitter) AND all the other widgets removed? Gorgeous new theme, by the way. What a super-nice 4th of July (for those of us in the U.S.) treat in my inbox this morning!!!!!!
    2011-07-04 05:41 PM
    which wallpaper are you talking about ? all wallpapers in the preview are inside the Images/Wallpapers folder
    This one.

The one in the actuall preview file for the theme. Lol
    2011-07-04 07:54 PM
    my weather shows celius how can i change i already followed what you said in read me on the regular theme it worked but now it s back to celcius on both
    Last edited by richhee; 2011-07-04 at 11:35 PM.
    2011-07-04 09:57 PM
    so falcon if we bought the original BoXor months ago do we get this one for free? I think I read it that way but may be wrong?
    2011-07-04 09:58 PM
    This one.
    http://i.imgur.com/ffL3W.jpg

The one in the actuall preview file for the theme. Lol
    sure, here you go

my weather shows celius how can i change i already followed what you said in read me on the regular theme it worked but now it s back to celcius on both
    You have to change both lockscreen and springboard separately

widgets/LiveWeather/function.js
    widgets/LockScreen/LiveWeather/function.js

find

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    and replace with

Code:
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    MAKE SURE you respring after making changes

so falcon if we bought the original BoXor months ago do we get this one for free? I think I read it that way but may be wrong?
    I thought I was pretty clear

You: I have bought your Original BoxorHD, now I want to get this, do I get a discounted price or something ?
    Me: Definitely ! What you need to do is email me your receipt (I won't bother if you sending me transaction id, I need the the actual receipt forwarded to me) - after I verified it, then you can purchase BoxorHD Ceramic White for $1.79

2011-07-05 12:30 AM
753 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD