the ipod still isnt coming up.. any help??
    Download AppInfo from cydia to find the correct bundle ID and replace it on the current.plist

Just bought Boxer HD (Black + White) and Asymmetric. Paypal email: [email protected]

The account linked to my Cydia is my Facebook account.
    Do I just give you my FB email? If so, It's [email protected]. Same as the one I paid you with.

Please send the themes to that email. Many thanks!
    I will need your Cydia Account number, use this guide if you don't know how to find it

How to Find Your Cydia Account Number

Please do not post the cydia account number here, send to my email instead thanks
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-12-29 02:42 AM
    Hey, this theme is awesome!

but may I ask for a white ceramic big icon for iReddit and also Bejeweled (Not Bejeweled 2)? Please and thank you very much.
    Last edited by zaaza13; 2011-12-30 at 10:14 PM.
    2011-12-30 10:08 PM
    Hey, this theme is awesome!

but may I ask for a white ceramic big icon for iReddit and also Bejeweled (Not Bejeweled 2)? Please and thank you very much.
    there ya go

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-12-31 12:51 AM
    Thank you very much! This theme is awesome! Now I just have to wait for Dreamboard to consume less memory
    2011-12-31 06:02 AM
    Hi, can't praise this theme enough. Easy to modify (even for a noob like me), beautiful, clean and precise. Brilliant.

Can I please request a white ceramic big icon for 'video' (as in for those downloaded from iTunes) and for 'Verbs' please? Thanks!
    2012-01-02 04:33 PM
    Hi, can't praise this theme enough. Easy to modify (even for a noob like me), beautiful, clean and precise. Brilliant.

Can I please request a white ceramic big icon for 'video' (as in for those downloaded from iTunes) and for 'Verbs' please? Thanks!
    There ya go

2012-01-02 05:15 PM
    can this used without dreamboard?
    2012-01-03 05:35 PM
    can this used without dreamboard?
    sorry no, this theme required dreamboard

2012-01-04 02:22 AM
    I've changed some Icons already on the SB, but above the Actions key block of code there is this:

<dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>

with a different bundle IDs. I haven't changed this, and everything works. Just curious as to if I need to keep this or can I delete it?

Sorry if it's been covered, but the search function isn't working for me.

Great Theme!
    2012-01-05 10:58 PM
    I've changed some Icons already on the SB, but above the Actions key block of code there is this:

<dict>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    <key>LabelStyle</key>
    <dict>
    <key>labelFontSize</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelHeight</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelWidth</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>labelY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>

with a different bundle IDs. I haven't changed this, and everything works. Just curious as to if I need to keep this or can I delete it?

Sorry if it's been covered, but the search function isn't working for me.

Great Theme!
    that code is for the badge, if you dont need it, you can delete

2012-01-06 02:33 AM
    I joined this forum because I just bought this theme and I loooooove it!

The only icon I am missing is a Wells Fargo one... would you be able to put that together?

I jailbroke my phone just to use this theme hahah
    2012-01-09 05:41 AM
    I joined this forum because I just bought this theme and I loooooove it!

The only icon I am missing is a Wells Fargo one... would you be able to put that together?

I jailbroke my phone just to use this theme hahah
    There ya go

2012-01-09 06:01 AM
    Perfect!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Ok soooo I have a few questions...
    I have inserted my zipcode a million times, yet the Weather Widget insists that it is 27 degrees here in Miami, FL. I dont know how to make it have the right temperature. It says Miami, but the temp is very wrong... unless its in Celsius or something? If so how do I change that?

And, how do I take the floaty clouds out of the background? That eats my battery up.

And one last thing, how do I get rid of that lockscreen and just use the standard one? Its nice and all but it makes unlocking my phone a little laggy.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this. I was able to change up all the icons on the homescreen though, yay.

Thanks again!
    2012-01-10 11:38 PM
    Perfect!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Ok soooo I have a few questions...
    I have inserted my zipcode a million times, yet the Weather Widget insists that it is 27 degrees here in Miami, FL. I dont know how to make it have the right temperature. It says Miami, but the temp is very wrong... unless its in Celsius or something? If so how do I change that?

And, how do I take the floaty clouds out of the background? That eats my battery up.

And one last thing, how do I get rid of that lockscreen and just use the standard one? Its nice and all but it makes unlocking my phone a little laggy.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this. I was able to change up all the icons on the homescreen though, yay.

Thanks again!
    Yes, it's in celsius, your questions have been answered int he online guide take a look

http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide

2012-01-11 04:09 AM
    Great theme, much appreciate all the help. Can I get a YouMail icon?
    2012-01-12 07:41 PM
    Great theme, much appreciate all the help. Can I get a YouMail icon?
    There ya go

2012-01-13 03:27 AM
    Hi falcon, i have already bought your boxorHD from cydia. How can i get this ceramic white ?
    2012-01-15 07:13 AM
    Can you make a Flipboard icon. Thanks
    Top notch hd theme.
    2012-01-15 07:08 PM
    Found out how to make it. If kind of fun to make your own icon
    Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD - Ceramic White --flipboard.png   Boxor HD - Ceramic White --shadowgun.png   Boxor HD - Ceramic White --chase3.png  
    Last edited by tacoma96; 2012-01-18 at 08:09 AM.
    2012-01-17 07:50 AM
    How do I turn off the panoramic wallpaper my background does not move when I am scrolling. I want to use the regular iphone wallpaper images and the the panoramic wallpaper so I need to stop the wallpaper from scrolling while I scroll through my pages. Thank you!
    2012-01-22 08:19 AM
753 ... 253334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD