Can it work ón iPad 2 ? 😊
    2012-01-16 11:20 AM
    Is there a special order the individual sections need to be in winter board for it to work? Eg does the iOS 5 fix need to be first?
    Thanks guys
    2012-01-17 07:23 AM
    I just bought this AMAZING theme and I very HAPPY with the way it looks!!!! My only complaint and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't have the keyboard, sms background, notes or calculator theme. It's the apple stock theme. So can you HELP me out!!!!
    2012-01-30 12:27 PM
    Can it work ón iPad 2 ? ��
    No, sry.

Is there a special order the individual sections need to be in winter board for it to work? Eg does the iOS 5 fix need to be first?
    Thanks guys
    If you have iOS5, put iOS 5 update on top in winterboard.

I just bought this AMAZING theme and I very HAPPY with the way it looks!!!! My only complaint and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't have the keyboard, sms background, notes or calculator theme. It's the apple stock theme. So can you HELP me out!!!!
    For Keyboard, you need ColorKeyboard tweak from Cydia. Put iOS5 update on top in winterboard.

Hi Dacal, I've purchased your wonderful Theme for the Iphone 4 of my wife via Cydia. Great Work!
    I'd like to ask you for a favour - my wifes first name is Lisette a doshe would love to have her name on the LS (instead of jade)
    Could you do that for me? Thank You!
    PS: if you do - what I hope....how do I replace the Overly2.png?
    Thanks for your help....
    Sorry, not very active since a few weeks (too much work). You always need this ?

Love the Theme but it keeps crashing on me. It loads it up first time but when the phone relocks and you slide to unlock, it crashes everytime. Reverts straight to safe mode.
    Have no problems with selix but really want this. I have uninstalled and removed and reloaded. Ten times now it does the exact same thing

Any ideas?
    No ideas... Sorry.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2012-01-30 at 02:32 PM.
    2012-01-30 02:28 PM
    Love the Theme but it keeps crashing on me. It loads it up first time but when the phone relocks and you slide to unlock, it crashes everytime. Reverts straight to safe mode.
    Have no problems with selix but really want this. I have uninstalled and removed and reloaded. Ten times now it does the exact same thing

Any ideas?
    Start removing tweaks. You have a tweak installed that is not working correctly.
    2012-02-06 08:08 PM
    Love this theme!!!

How are icons handled? I noticed that you posted some icons but most of my icons are in the Jade theme format but not all. Is there a cache that handles them? If so, can it be recreated/refreshed for new icons?
    2012-02-10 08:44 PM
    Love this theme!!!

How are icons handled? I noticed that you posted some icons but most of my icons are in the Jade theme format but not all. Is there a cache that handles them? If so, can it be recreated/refreshed for new icons?
    If you talk about cydia icons, you must make the ones not included by yourself... Check the extra folder for the PSD .
    2012-02-10 10:48 PM
    Now that you mention it, it is Cydia icons that aren't auto-created but not all. SBSetting, FakeCarrier and iSwipe are 3 that haven't been auto-created. I tried making the icons with the psd file and saving them as icon.png but it doesn't show up in SB (they were put in the right directory). Not a big deal as they are in folders but it would make it look nicer.

The theme is awesome. No issues at all. I read every post in this thread (and a couple of others on other forums) to figure some stuff out like weather. No way to get local weather from current location?
    2012-02-11 06:56 PM
    Anyone know where I can find the wallpaper with the wooden dock (page 21, post # 415 by TV-Junkie)?

Also I'm having an issue with the calendar icon- where the # is overlapping the weekday border (see attachment). I don't see it in other people's snapshots so I'm guessing it's a problem on my end. Advice on how to correct this?
    Attached Thumbnails Jade HD-ci.jpg  
    Last edited by left4dead; 2012-02-15 at 06:43 AM.
    2012-02-15 06:22 AM
    Hi,

Love this theme although i realize I am late at getting here. I have (2) issues. The first is that the LOCKSCREEN slider does not look like what I see throughout this thread. Second, I cannot understand why the mail icon on mySPRINGBOARD does not theme. I figure that one should be an automatic, right? I am grateful to anyone that can help. I have a 3GS running 5.0.1 and DO have the Jade SD theme.

Jade HD-jade-lockscreen-copy.jpgJade HD-jade-springboard-copy.jpg

OOPS! Here are screenshots for the above problems. Thanks!
    Last edited by wric; 2012-03-21 at 06:52 AM.
    2012-03-21 06:47 AM
    Hi,

Love this theme although i realize I am late at getting here. I have (2) issues. The first is that the LOCKSCREEN slider does not look like what I see throughout this thread. Second, I cannot understand why the mail icon on mySPRINGBOARD does not theme. I figure that one should be an automatic, right? I am grateful to anyone that can help. I have a 3GS running 5.0.1 and DO have the Jade SD theme.

Jade HD-jade-lockscreen-copy.jpgJade HD-jade-springboard-copy.jpg

OOPS! Here are screenshots for the above problems. Thanks!
    Hi ! You must have the SD theme, but i never update it to iOS5. Here is a fix : Jade-SD iOS5 Fix.theme.zip

Dacal

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2012-03-21 08:59 AM
    Jade HD-img_0035.jpgJade HD-img_0036.jpgJade HD-img_0037.jpgJade HD-img_0038.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cy9io7fc7ni3yg6
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 2012-03-25 at 11:38 PM.
    2012-03-24 05:04 PM
    Hey Guys i really like this theme and jst downloaded it...however after i respringed my phone the lockscreen got distorted..moreover after I access my notification centre the phone goes into safe mode...can anyone plz help me

I have iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and yes i also hav ios 5 fix aligned top on the winterboard
    2012-03-29 11:05 AM
    Hey Guys i really like this theme and jst downloaded it...however after i respringed my phone the lockscreen got distorted..moreover after I access my notification centre the phone goes into safe mode...can anyone plz help me

I have iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and yes i also hav ios 5 fix aligned top on the winterboard
    Strange ! Try to keep only main theme in winterbord and iOS5 fix (no widget) and let me know.

2012-03-29 01:05 PM
    okay did as u said.....selected ios 5 fix and the main theme it worked no more crashing...bt how do i fix these widgets they really are attractive...
    2012-03-29 01:09 PM
    You're the first to report me this problem on iOS 5.0.1. Must have a look myself (i had in the past an issue like this with another theme, Silex). I keep you informed.

2012-03-29 01:20 PM
    okay...thanx a lot.. jst figured out, the main problem is with lock screens whenever i select them the problem occurs...do let me know if u find a fix..thanx again...
    2012-03-29 01:21 PM
    Very strange, i tried (again) and no problem for me... Perhaps a conflict with tweak ? This problem occurs with all LS widget ? The phone go in safe mode only when you open the notification center ? With jade NC theme applied or without ?

2012-03-29 01:43 PM
    I checkd...this is happening only fr LS widgets with jade NC the phone is working jst f9...yupp may be a tweak conflict...what do you say is there something to edit in ifile regarding LS??
    2012-03-29 01:47 PM
    I checkd...this is happening only fr LS widgets with jade NC the phone is working jst f9...yupp may be a tweak conflict...what do you say is there something to edit in ifile regarding LS??
    Nothing specific to edit for this issue. Think it's a conflict with something on your phone... Have you BaSalt ? If not, send me by PM your Cydia ID (so i can add BaSalt for free on your purchase) to see if same thing/bug on another weather widget.

2012-03-29 06:25 PM
569 ... 142223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD