I have an iPod Touch with an older version of the theme, and everything works perfectly! The buttons made for iPhone don't work with iPod touch, simple like that. By the way Timothy as I said earlier can I be a beta tester of the latest version because my uncle took and shutdown my paypal and email. Thanks for working so hard!
    if u already got the theme, use the original link...
    if u cant access ur email then check ur history
    2011-07-24 04:34 AM
    Great Theme!
    Last edited by Raybeast; 2011-07-24 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Got the Theme
    2011-07-24 04:47 AM
    This might be dreamboard theme blasphemy, but is it possible to remove the lockscreen?
    2011-07-24 08:27 AM
    I ran into a little problem. The time isn't showing right. Right now it's currently 12:34 AM but it's showing 0:35 AM. How can I fix this?
    2011-07-24 09:35 AM
    I ran into a little problem. The time isn't showing right. Right now it's currently 12:34 AM but it's showing 0:35 AM. How can I fix this?
    That's most likely the widget that's displaying the problem, idk how to fix it exactly, but you'd have to look in the clock widget coding

This might be dreamboard theme blasphemy, but is it possible to remove the lockscreen?
    There's a certain section in the coding you need to delete, idk exactly,where I'll check and get back to you
    2011-07-24 04:42 PM
    Raybeast is leaking your theme to SirTimothy...
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-07-24 at 06:15 PM.
    2011-07-24 05:49 PM
    Raybeast is leaking your theme to Sinful SirTimothy...
    all themes get leaked.. nothing Tim or anybody else can do about it.
    let us on MMi just keep suporting these wonderfull themes and there creators
    btw..remove that one word refuring to the other website..not all peoples know ( well most but you know )
    this is somthing we don't talk about on MMi like we don't talk about other sites...
    2011-07-24 05:57 PM
    My bad, I got ya!
    2011-07-24 06:15 PM
    How is this kid going to sit here complaining about his uncle closing his account and then leak the theme, grow up kid
    2011-07-24 06:57 PM
    ^^^ That's what I'm saying!
    2011-07-24 07:41 PM
    What do you mean by leaking kid, I did no such thing.
    2011-07-24 08:11 PM
    What do you mean by leaking kid, I did no such thing.
    lol nice try...
    it doesnt help using the same username on that site #fail

all themes get leaked.. nothing Tim or anybody else can do about it.
    let us on MMi just keep suporting these wonderfull themes and there creators
    btw..remove that one word refuring to the other website..not all peoples know ( well most but you know )
    this is somthing we don't talk about on MMi like we don't talk about other sites...
    lolz u got caught like a month ago on that site...
    2011-07-24 08:18 PM
    lol nice try...
    it doesnt help using the same username on that site #fail

lolz u got caught like a month ago on that site...
    lmfoa! but let's not hang the kid if not him some other jackoff will leak.
    the world of alle software today.. nothing nobody can change
    2011-07-24 08:20 PM
    Well if you have ever heard the quote, "think before you act" it means do some research in this case. Raybeast is my account, and my friend gave me some themes from Timothy and said put it on Sinful, so I did, and when I found out I really liked his work I made a paypal and was about to donate until my uncle found out. He shut down my paypal and email, so THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, you little kids. Now I am working as a beta tester and even found some potential problems in the theme which can make it much better. Timothy decided to do it, and its HIS choice, so get out of other peoples business. And don't call somebody kids unless you know how old they are.
    2011-07-24 08:23 PM
    Well if you have ever heard the quote, "think before you act" it means do some research in this case. Raybeast is my account, and my friend gave me some themes from Timothy and said put it on Sinful, so I did, and when I found out I really liked his work I made a paypal and was about to donate until my uncle found out. He shut down my paypal and email, so THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, you little kids. Now I am working as a beta tester and even found some potential problems in the theme which can make it much better. Timothy decided to do it, and its HIS choice, so get out of other peoples business. And don't call somebody kids unless you know how old they are.
    wont judge anybody I didn't fully did some research on.. ( I won't I'm lazy and really don't care ) but I do have one comment on it
    you say your uncly shut the account down..and then you talk about age...well I can def say allot of peoples here will be older than you. So don't feel like a big boy around here.
    nobody cares how old you are. Here on MMi it's all abour respect and working together on amzing themes. and it is frusttrating to see al these peoples who have 0 respect seeding these themes to other websites
    that's the last thing I have to say about this subject..
    and again to all , sorry for my shitty english, i'm Dutch so it's just not perfect
    2011-07-24 08:32 PM
    Well my good friend told me to post them cause he is bad with computers, and I am good with them, however I didn't know that they were originally payed themes. I didn't mean to offend anybody on the website, and I didn't, pathkiller29 and tunechi started this whole thing, so they are to blame, not me.
    2011-07-24 08:52 PM
    Guys, I'm a trusting person so I gave him the link. Of course if the newest version is leaked I think we have a suspect, but I don't think things don't get to that point.

As for an undate, I finished making the wallpapers and selection window. There are 55 wallpapers to choose from so I think everyone will find a favorite.
    2011-07-24 09:19 PM
    Kids? Didnt your uncle shut down your Paypal and email?
    2011-07-24 09:20 PM
    I've been talking with sir timothy about his theme since he first released the beta, there weren't many problems with his theme, just small errors in code that would effect small things, I've gone through his theme plist an it's huge! It's a lot to go through and but having anyone else code this theme, idk if they'd be able to make it work, not like him, considering how perfectly this theme captures OS X Lion, it uses barely any ram, it's quick and once he finishes it, it's going to be the best theme out there, I just hope I can contribute more to his theme
    2011-07-24 09:26 PM
    I would never leak the newest version, and my friend gave me version 3 to leak and i didn't know that it was a donation to get the theme. He just said do it so he can get thanks on the website. So I made an account named Raybeast and put everything for him there, until I found out donations were required. If you find the latest version or any other theme by timothy on the website after this date, it wouldn't be me.
    2011-07-24 09:28 PM
2,294 ... 917181920212969 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD