Sorry about the first pic, Here's the htc widget I'm talking about. Tell me what you think about it SirTimothy?
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312170189.672812.jpg  
    Attached Images [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312170096.971236.jpg 
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-01 at 05:46 AM.
    2011-08-01 05:42 AM
    No offense lilcrazyfella, but why would Timothy take his time to put an HTC widgets in a MAC theme. OS X Lion has nothing to do at all with an HTC phone. Tim is trying to make theme as realistic and close looking to a mac as possible. So an HTC widgets in a Mac Os X theme is not the best idea.
    2011-08-01 06:39 AM
    I really want to see this animated boot logo, unfortunately I won't be able to use a lot of the extra things because I'm on iOS 5, but my 3Gs is too slow for all of that anyways, it runs fine with just the DB portion on though, iOS 5 seems to use more ram than iOS 4
    2011-08-01 07:16 AM
    My iPod Touch has only the time, the picture in a color, the date, the sleep, the restart, and the shut down buttons, and finally the apple logo. It doesn't have anything else, anyway to fix it Timothy?
    That's wired, could you post a screenshot?

@ibee123: Make sure the permissions are set correctly. If the Current.plist is not being written correctly, you will always get the installer.

@lilcrazyfella_05: Yeah I'm trying to make this theme as close to Lion as possible so a weather lockscreen widget doesn't really make sense.

@CaidensDaddy: I don't think it's possible to make it open apps on the lockscreen like lock info does. The only way I see it working is if the apps were somehow made into widgets, but that's not really feasible.

With the lockscreen, I was thinking about changing it from tapping the arrow to launch the apps to sliding the app to the arrow to launch it. I think it would give it a more iOS 5 lockscreen feel. Since Lion was all about incorporating iOS into OS X, I think it makes sense to do it.

@iGamers: I'm going to try to start and finish the boot logo tomorrow. I just finished making the MacBook Pro/Air ColorKeyboard and am waiting on a friend to finish the pop up keys. The final release is coming soon
    2011-08-01 07:57 AM
    I will post a screenshot and I think that is a genius idea you had for the lockscreen sliding.
    2011-08-01 08:21 AM
    I can't wait lol, I'm going to buy an iPhone 5, if it does end up coming out in September, if not I might settle for the iPhone 4, idk yet, I do want a faster device though, I wish I had an iPad, I think an iPad version of this would be amazing lol
    2011-08-01 10:12 AM
    send you an email from gomezandresh when i donated so if you could send me the current build that be awesome thanks
    2011-08-01 11:25 AM
    Got you, that's cool man just asking, if anything I will try it with the weather widget from the dashboard myself, and no offense raybeast but I asked SirTimothy not you, but I see what SirTimothy was getting at
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-01 at 01:09 PM.
    2011-08-01 12:50 PM
    Simply the best theme ive ever seen! A "must have" for all the OS X-users out there! Awesome work! Congrats to SirTimothy1! Fabulous work!
    2011-08-01 03:46 PM
    I installed the new Images folder he posted, replaced with the old one in the folder, copied OS X Lion to /Dreamboard, and thats pretty much it. I also have a new restored iPod Touch because mine stopped working so maybe without any applications or processes going on the theme worked smoothly.
    Okay, so lets see if I've got this right:

First I install Respring, QuickLock 2, CrazyDashboard and Remove Background SBSettings from Cydia (and CleanStatus and ArrangeStatusBar to be on the safe side). Then I do NOT install the Winterboard theme "OSX Lion Ultimatum WB"? And after that I use Remove Background and Free Up Memory before setting up the theme? Did I get that right to make it run on an iTouch 2G?
    Oh, and how much memory free do I need to have to make it work (so I can be extra sure)?
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.
    2011-08-01 03:52 PM
    Sorry to ask but if I wanted to get the updated version of the current bulild, do I just dl the link from the email that sirtim sent to us the first time? Iv always downloaded full releases and never betas lol. Thanks in advance
    2011-08-01 04:45 PM
    I don't think it's possible to make it open apps on the lockscreen like lock info does. The only way I see it working is if the apps were somehow made into widgets, but that's not really feasible.
    First, awesome update! Being a fellow lockinfo user, it would be amazing if this theme could somehow be incorporated with lockinfo, but it sounds like that might not be doable.
    2011-08-01 04:46 PM
    Sorry to ask but if I wanted to get the updated version of the current bulild, do I just dl the link from the email that sirtim sent to us the first time? Iv always downloaded full releases and never betas lol. Thanks in advance
    Yep. Just go to the original email link SirTimothy sent and download again.
    2011-08-01 05:30 PM
    Okay, so lets see if I've got this right:

First I install Respring, QuickLock 2, CrazyDashboard and Remove Background SBSettings from Cydia (and CleanStatus and ArrangeStatusBar to be on the safe side). Then I do NOT install the Winterboard theme "OSX Lion Ultimatum WB"? And after that I use Remove Background and Free Up Memory before setting up the theme? Did I get that right to make it run on an iTouch 2G?
    Oh, and how much memory free do I need to have to make it work (so I can be extra sure)?
    No, no, no. The only reason it worked on my iPod touch was because I had nothing at all installed. So just restore it, get ssh, and dream board, and the theme, then it should work. After that you can get everything you want again on your device.
    \
    Last edited by Raybeast; 2011-08-01 at 08:21 PM.
    2011-08-01 05:57 PM
    Is there a way of creating our own images for the little circle image on the lockscreen (i.e., the lion image)? Is there some way of getting the white circle as a template and installing our own image?

Thanks.
    2011-08-01 08:24 PM
    No, no, no. The only reason it worked on my iPod touch was because I had nothing at all installed. So just restore it, get ssh, and dream board, and the theme, then it should work. After that you can get everything you want again on your device.
    \

Okay, so then after setup I can install all of the stuff needed to get the most out of the theme? or does it require too much memory even to do that?
    2011-08-01 09:05 PM
    Okay, so then after setup I can install all of the stuff needed to get the most out of the theme? or does it require too much memory even to do that?
    If you use the lower resolution Images folder, I think you'll have enough memory.

@cmattis: You can download the .psd here.
    2011-08-01 09:41 PM
    Okay, I just got the theme working and, wow, SirTimothy1, you are amazing! You and WyndWarrior are my official favourite designers!

The theme has some bugs though:
    -When I open an app the Finder bar disappears when I go back to the home screen unless I tap the upper right corner multiple times
    -When I open an app in-app the Finder bar and the normal Status Bar overlay each other.
    -Going into Editing Mode causes a respring sometimes
    -My Status Bar will disappear randomly
    -And the big one: the theme doesn't remember anything if I respring or switch themes, it just goes back to the way it was the first time I opened it up through dreamboard! If you know how, please tell me how to fix that!

besides that it's awesome, thank you so very very much!
    Last edited by Eirreann; 2011-08-02 at 12:13 AM.
    2011-08-02 12:09 AM
    [QUOTE=Eirreann;6172318]Okay, I just got the theme working and, wow, SirTimothy1, you are amazing! You and WyndWarrior are my official favourite designers!

The theme has some bugs though:
    -When I open an app the Finder bar disappears when I go back to the home screen unless I tap the upper right corner multiple times
    -When I open an app in-app the Finder bar and the normal Status Bar overlay each other.
    -Going into Editing Mode causes a respring sometimes
    -My Status Bar will disappear randomly
    -And the big one: the theme doesn't remember anything if I respring or switch themes, it just goes back to the way it was the first time I opened it up through dreamboard! If you know how, please tell me how to fix that!

besides that it's awesome, thank you so very very much![/QUOTE

well most of these problems have been addressed many times throughout the topic But most of your problems will go away if you make sure your theme is correctly spelled "OS X Lion" without the "" then apply hierarchically the set owner and group to mobile mobile and permissions to read write execute on all 3 then respiring. set it up again and should always remember. as for the status bar its sometimes touchy if not setup correctly

@ timothy ok m8 i was watching the lock screen clock and noticed that the 0,1,and2 are a different size then the 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. makes it look weird also the iPhone on the lock screen is smaller then the sms and mail throwing it off aswell. also what do you think about scrapping the arrows and just making the icons open the apps i don't know if the > is very appealing just a thought
    2011-08-02 12:55 AM
    @ timothy ok m8 i was watching the lock screen clock and noticed that the 0,1,and2 are a different size then the 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. makes it look weird also the iPhone on the lock screen is smaller then the sms and mail throwing it off aswell. also what do you think about scrapping the arrows and just making the icons open the apps i don't know if the > is very appealing just a thought
    I just edited the Arte clock widget for the lockscreen. I see what you mean, though, the font doesn't really match as well as it could. I'll look for a better option. I'm going to try the sliding app to launch and see how that is before I change anything else. I thought about not using the arrows, but it looks a little off balanced with how wide the time/date is on the other side.
    2011-08-02 03:20 AM
2,294 ... 1523242526273575 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD