Timothy shouldn't you change the title of this post from:[Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum, to [Release] OS X Lion Ultimatum?
    2011-08-07 10:07 PM
    I'm still fixing a few minor bugs before I change it to Released and do a final release. But here is the fixed clock widget.

Clock.zip
    2011-08-07 11:12 PM
    Hi I'm wondering does any of the sleep,restart,shutdown icons work because mine aren't.
    2011-08-08 12:19 AM
    Hi I'm wondering does any of the sleep,restart,shutdown icons work because mine aren't.
    Sleep should show a black screen that you can tap to remove, restart will respring [requires Respring from cydia], and shutdown will lock your device [requires QuickLock2]. If they don't work you probably don't have them installed.
    2011-08-08 12:37 AM
    You will only need to replace the clock widget and respring
    My status bar clock is working perfectly fine changes right on time.

@SirTimothy, u think u can make a safari download manager icon to match the lion winterboard safari icons u made, and also have you thought of maybe theming the SMS app a little, like giving it the same color of the safari winterboard theme color?
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-08 at 05:16 AM.
    2011-08-08 04:02 AM
    What version is the theme and when I click wallpaper nothing happens and when I click sleep on the lock screen it says views not found. View.sleepscreenlock.alpha=1. By the way I'm using a iPod touch 4g with 4.3.3 firmware
    2011-08-08 10:08 AM
    What version is the theme and when I click wallpaper nothing happens and when I click sleep on the lock screen it says views not found. View.sleepscreenlock.alpha=1. By the way I'm using a iPod touch 4g with 4.3.3 firmware
    Check the original email you donated to the theme with. Tim emailed everyone with the updated link
    Last edited by AWin; 2011-08-08 at 05:37 PM.
    2011-08-08 05:06 PM
    Sorry to be so picky, but sometimes the icon-sliding behavior on the lockscreen is very "choppy." It doesn't seem very smooth at times, and then it almost sounds like it's making two unlocking sounds. Thanks.
    2011-08-08 06:49 PM
    It sounds like you are using the pirated beta that was like version 3, the current is version 11. If not, tell me your email and I'll send the new version again. I thought I got everyone but I may have missed someone.
    2011-08-08 08:08 PM
    It sounds like you are using the pirated beta that was like version 3, the current is version 11. If not, tell me your email and I'll send the new version again. I thought I got everyone but I may have missed someone.
    O I thought it had been released so I just typed the theme in cydia but since it's pirated and a bit buggy. I'll be happy to donate because the theme is amazing.
    2011-08-08 10:40 PM
    Repost @SirTimothy, u think u can make a safari download manager icon to match the lion winterboard safari icons u made, and also have you thought of maybe theming the SMS app a little, like giving it the same color of the safari winterboard theme color?
    2011-08-09 04:35 AM
    Repost @SirTimothy, u think u can make a safari download manager icon to match the lion winterboard safari icons u made, and also have you thought of maybe theming the SMS app a little, like giving it the same color of the safari winterboard theme color?
    I don't have Safari Download Manager, but I could theme it if you posted the image and WinterBoard directory. I'll theme the SMS and Mail apps to give them a similar look to safari. I also plan on making the SMS dock app able to be changed to bitesms the same way the other dock icons change.
    2011-08-09 06:51 AM
    Timothy do you think you can make any use for the yellow and green buttons besides the red close buttons. If its even possible, in 1 mac theme I have, when your press the yellow button it minimizes the window into your dock. That would be amazingly, awesome!
    2011-08-09 07:07 AM
    Timothy do you think you can make any use for the yellow and green buttons besides the red close buttons. If its even possible, in 1 mac theme I have, when your press the yellow button it minimizes the window into your dock. That would be amazingly, awesome!
    Yeah I could try. It would have to shift the separator over to the left in the dock when it was minimized so I need to edit how the dock works, but the code shouldn't be too difficult. The only problem is having the Finder window freely movable means the animation will be tricky.
    2011-08-09 08:37 AM
    Yeah I could try. It would have to shift the separator over to the left in the dock when it was minimized so I need to edit how the dock works, but the code shouldn't be too difficult. The only problem is having the Finder window freely movable means the animation will be tricky.
    Thanks a lot! That would make the theme go from 11/10 stars to 15/10 stars.
    2011-08-09 08:59 AM
    Could I have your email so I can donate to get the theme and how much is it?
    2011-08-09 11:01 AM
    I don't have Safari Download Manager, but I could theme it if you posted the image and WinterBoard directory. I'll theme the SMS and Mail apps to give them a similar look to safari. I also plan on making the SMS dock app able to be changed to bitesms the same way the other dock icons change.
    I don't even know where the image is myself, If any one does know please let me know, in the meanwhile I'll be seaching for it and will post it if I find it.
    2011-08-09 01:56 PM
    http://www.mygreatiphone.com/wp-cont...dm-150x150.jpg

I think this is the image for safari download manager lilcrazyfella_05
    2011-08-09 02:16 PM
    I don't think it's a bug or anything but when I'm in my mailbox and turn to landscape, the bottom status bar turns red. Doesn't bother me just wanted to add it on.

Can't wait for the final build sirtim!! Amazing work!!
    2011-08-09 03:29 PM
    http://www.mygreatiphone.com/wp-cont...dm-150x150.jpg

I think this is the image for safari download manager lilcrazyfella_05
    Thanks for trying to help but I should've descried it more I was actually looking for this one, see the one in white
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312908342.331096.jpg  
    2011-08-09 06:45 PM
2,294 ... 2230313233344282 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD