Hands down best theme ever created, I feel like I'm carrying a mini Mac computer! Big ups to ya sirTimothy! One question tho, how can I make xpod my default music player, like when I tap the iPod button can I make xpod come up instead of the iPod.
    2011-08-10 04:16 PM
    Why does my iPod keep respringing into safemode when I apply the theme
    2011-08-10 05:38 PM
    Why does my iPod keep respringing into safemode when I apply the theme
    Probably not enough memory on your iPod... I think.
    2011-08-10 06:34 PM
    It's a 32gb and has 12gb left
    2011-08-10 06:40 PM
    It's a 32gb and has 12gb left
    Not space, memory

@SirTimothy, Did u take the images were they good for you or not?
    2011-08-10 06:43 PM
    How do I get more memory or can I use free up memory on sbsetting cause it went from 18 mb to 40 mb is that ok
    2011-08-10 06:58 PM
    Yep use sbsetting to free up some memory.
    2011-08-10 07:16 PM
    Do u know how much memory is needed for the theme
    2011-08-10 07:36 PM
    Timothy your going to hate me for being so picky, but your Finder Icon in the dock is supposed to have a glowing blue light, dot, thing, under it meaning it is running at the moment. Like this--
    2011-08-10 07:40 PM
    It still resprings into safemode

Does it have anything to do with the permissions
    Last edited by Ragga_Muffin; 2011-08-10 at 07:56 PM.
    2011-08-10 07:50 PM
    I don't think the permissions have anything to do with it going into safemode. I think it's a problem with your RAM. You need to free up some space. Might have to delete some tweaks or something to free up memory. I was having the same problem with Apple Desk Ultimatium, cause it was a huge RAM hog. I could be wrong though.
    2011-08-10 08:05 PM
    How r the permissions ment to be mine are mobile, staff and read,write,execute for all three

How r the permissions ment to be mine are mobile, staff and read,write,execute for top 1 and read,write for the other 2
    2011-08-10 08:10 PM
    How r the permissions ment to be mine are mobile, staff and read,write,execute for all three

How r the permissions ment to be mine are mobile, staff and read,write,execute for top 1 and read,write for the other 2
    Should be mobile, mobile for the top 2. And read, write, execute for the last three
    2011-08-11 12:16 AM
    I do not buy many things on the internet, im from the netherlands and normally use paypal, how can i donate ?

btw im using dreamboard to get this theme on, is this a good way or should i use winterboard? last time i tried to use winterboard to get a snow leopard theme going i had to make i dunno how many blancks and folders and what not, it made a total mess of my iphone, cannot even get those blanks away

iphone noobie here!

btw maybe a silly question , but multi tasking (double home button) does not work is this correct? or was this cause infinitidock was on,
    it probably would be impossible to make it like a mission control? (double tapping home button)
    Last edited by ApOpLexia; 2011-08-11 at 02:51 AM.
    2011-08-11 02:48 AM
    I do not buy many things on the internet, im from the netherlands and normally use paypal, how can i donate ?

btw im using dreamboard to get this theme on, is this a good way or should i use winterboard? last time i tried to use winterboard to get a snow leopard theme going i had to make i dunno how many blancks and folders and what not, it made a total mess of my iphone, cannot even get those blanks away

iphone noobie here!

btw maybe a silly question , but multi tasking (double home button) does not work is this correct? or was this cause infinitidock was on,
    it probably would be impossible to make it like a mission control? (double tapping home button)
    ?????
    2011-08-11 03:20 AM
    Timothy your going to hate me for being so picky, but your Finder Icon in the dock is supposed to have a glowing blue light, dot, thing, under it meaning it is running at the moment. Like this--
    Lion has an option to not show the dock indicators (which I think is set by default?) so I went with no indicators at all. I didn't want to just have Finder with an indicator since I can't give the other dock apps true indicators, so there aren't any.

@lilcrazyfella_05: I haven't had time to test them yet, but I'll let you know.

@Lemons5: Use AppInfo from cydia to find what the bundle id for xpod is then add <string>launch bundleid</string> to the actions section of the iPod dock apps.

@ApOpLexia: Use the donation link in the first post. This is a DreamBoard theme and won't install any blanks or anything. It is essentially a 1-click install and uninstall.
    2011-08-11 04:28 AM
    @Lemons5: Use AppInfo from cydia to find what the bundle id for xpod is then add <string>launch bundleid</string> to the actions section of the iPod dock apps.

SirTimothy, how do I do that? You make it sound so easy! I guess when your that smart it is easy. If you don't mind could you explain in detail on how to do it
    2011-08-11 06:07 AM
    Lion has an option to not show the dock indicators (which I think is set by default?) so I went with no indicators at all. I didn't want to just have Finder with an indicator since I can't give the other dock apps true indicators, so there aren't any.

@lilcrazyfella_05: I haven't had time to test them yet, but I'll let know
    Alright. Will be waiting
    2011-08-11 06:38 AM

SirTimothy, how do I do that? You make it sound so easy! I guess when your that smart it is easy. If you don't mind could you explain in detail on how to do it
    Lol thats how i feel when i talk to him, he is so smart!
    2011-08-11 07:07 AM
    when is the .deb file with the genie effect coming out, I AM SO Eager, lol. (not rushing you)
    2011-08-11 10:02 AM
2,294 ... 2432333435364484 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD