Does the Finder window minimize into the dock back into the Finder Icon, and when you press it again maximizes back with a genie effect.... Or does it minimize into a side application next to the trash can, and same with the maximizing thing?
    It moves the stack over to the left and minimizes beside it. Maximizing it moves the stack back to its original place.

@seregon77: This should be all you need. It's a little messy but has all the text and keyboard commands.
    2011-08-14 09:34 PM
    It moves the stack over to the left and minimizes beside it. Maximizing it moves the stack back to its original place.

@seregon77: This should be all you need. It's a little messy but has all the text and keyboard commands.
    Nice! Anyway can you put a video of the minimizing in action in your theme?
    2011-08-14 10:20 PM
    Can you send me an email with them as attachments? They need to be .png for transparency to work so I can't use the ones you posted.
    Ok will do!! Which email do I send it to, or do u mean pm you from this site?
    2011-08-15 01:51 AM
    Ok will do!! Which email do I send it to, or do u mean pm you from this site?
    It's my user name @gmail.com
    2011-08-15 02:48 AM
    It's my user name @gmail.com
    Sent them, let me know if you got'em or if I have to resend them.
    2011-08-15 04:17 AM
    Sent them, let me know if you got'em or if I have to resend them.
    I got them, thanks!
    2011-08-15 05:50 AM
    I got them, thanks!
    Ok good!!
    2011-08-15 06:26 AM
    I was wondering when this will be final, sounds soon. Also if a ways away what beta number is this? Any thoughts on final pricing? Still $1.00 cheaper than beta price

Also, when iOS 5 rolls out will this work with it?
    2011-08-15 06:42 AM
    What does the Sleep ,restart and shutdown Button mean..
    Do i Need cydia AppS to use them right??

Do i Need any Cydia apps for the lockscreen???
    2011-08-15 11:23 AM
    This is hands down one of the best dreamboard themes out..Thank you! SirTimothy and everyone else involved.

I read the other pages and I did not see any info on the weather widget.. How do we set it up on the dashboard?

Also the third option for the status bar is a bit buggy. My time and other icons disappear from time to time.. Am I the only one with this minor issue?

Thanks!
    2011-08-15 01:39 PM
    What are your thoughts on putting safari in the dock?
    2011-08-15 03:52 PM
    What are your thoughts on putting safari in the dock?
    It is. Scroll to the right ...
    2011-08-15 04:26 PM
    Had no idea the dock was scrollable. thanks
    2011-08-15 04:35 PM
    The time on the finder bar is not continuous for some reason. This theme is super slick though.
    2011-08-15 05:47 PM
    this is an amazing theme!just wish we can disable dashboard and have more desktop spaces for icons..maybe make an option to disable dashboard and replace with a google search?and add 1 more page..so we can slide and see more of the wallpaper and icons
    2011-08-15 08:16 PM
    I was wondering when this will be final, sounds soon. Also if a ways away what beta number is this? Any thoughts on final pricing? Still $1.00 cheaper than beta price

Also, when iOS 5 rolls out will this work with it?
    I sent what should be the final theme to be packaged as a deb and hope to update the download links today. As long as no more bugs are found, the final release will be soon after the beta testers get the theme. The final theme will still be $3.50, $1.00 less than the beta and a steal for how much time has gone into making it. I don't know if there will be any complications with iOS 5, but if DreamBoard works on it, the theme should too.

@germarican: You need Respring and QuickLock2 for the buttons. Sleep turns the screen black and tapping it removes the black screen, restart resprings your device, and shutdown locks your device. The lockscreen is made in DreamBoard so you don't need any apps. It does include the sleep, restart, and shutdown buttons, though, so you will need Respring and QuickLock2 to get them to work.

@Jdot1224: Thank you! You need to have CrazyDashboard installed first. I don't know why, but it allows you to interact with the weather widget. Then just tap on the weather widget and an "i" will appear, tap the i and it will be highlighted, tap it again and it will take you to zip/city input. The third option is buggy, there is a note saying it isn't perfect. The only times it disappears is when you use mission control or launchpad, but it will come back when you open an app or go to the lockscreen.

@Dunderscore: The clock is fixed in the new update. I had messed with the code when cleaning it up for the last update but it is all good now.

@DA_GHOST: Having a sliding desktop doesn't really go with my vision for this theme. However, you can put apps on the desktop in the next update. There is room for 10-11 apps on the desktop depending on if you are using an iPhone or iPod touch (the touch doesn't have the Phone app on the desktop so you have room for 1 more).
    2011-08-15 08:38 PM
    iPod on lock ...its a lil anoyin to always ünlock the phone to Change a Song !!!

Another Thing is there Away to free up RAM cuz when my iPod is Running im at 10-20 mb and thats sucks, ??
    But still this theme is Kick a**
    2011-08-15 09:05 PM
    To free up RAM maybe try deleting some of the wallpapers.
    2011-08-15 09:19 PM
    [QUOTE=SirTimothy1;6192709]I sent what should be the final theme to be packaged as a deb and hope to update the download links today. As long as no more bugs are found, the final release will be soon after the beta testers get the theme. The final theme will still be $3.50, $1.00 less than the beta and a steal for how much time has gone into making it. I don't know if there will be any complications with iOS 5, but if DreamBoard works on it, the theme should too.


    2011-08-15 09:33 PM
    iPod on lock ...its a lil anoyin to always ünlock the phone to Change a Song !!!

Another Thing is there Away to free up RAM cuz when my iPod is Running im at 10-20 mb and thats sucks, ??
    But still this theme is Kick a**
    That's a bug with DreamBoard, unfortunately you can't use the ipod on the lockscreen. If you are using an ipod try the sd version.
    2011-08-15 09:58 PM
2,294 ... 2634353637384686 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD