@lilcrazyfella_05: All the images were made for the iPhone 4 resolution. I'm sorry if I don't understand your question. Only the images in the Icons folder get the @2x and that should still work.
    Yea I should have asked the question differant what I meant is, I have some images not from this theme, that I would like to make iPhone 4 resolution, and there gonna be put in the lion safari winterboard theme, here are the images if you want to see them
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313754982.283355.jpg  
    Attached Images [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313754990.014176.jpg [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313755005.085177.jpg [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313755014.413492.jpg 
    2011-08-19 01:56 PM
    That did it tim appreciate the work and everything ya did with this theme love it... This is my cheap MacBook
    2011-08-19 03:32 PM
    OMG! The video presentation looks amazing! Congrats on this amazing piece of art!
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-08-19 04:28 PM
    Hey Tim. Whats the best way to setup the finder with the winterboard theme OS x lion show status bar. It looks great on the desktop but when you get in apps it mixes the finder with the status bar. But uncheck the OS x lion show status bar theme. And it's back to normal. Hopefully this hasn't been covered yet cause I just noticed all the winterboard options. Thanks bro.
    2011-08-19 07:04 PM
    Hey Tim. Whats the best way to setup the finder with the winterboard theme OS x lion show status bar. It looks great on the desktop but when you get in apps it mixes the finder with the status bar. But uncheck the OS x lion show status bar theme. And it's back to normal. Hopefully this hasn't been covered yet cause I just noticed all the winterboard options. Thanks bro.
    Yeah the status bar winterboard themes make the status bar in apps look like the finder bar. If you want to use it you should install CleanStatus and ArrangeStatusBar to arrange everything like the 3rd status bar option. That will make the time/signal/data fit nicely. If you don't want the finder status bar, just delete the status bar file from your phone and you will still get the rest of the UI.

@lilcrazyfella_05: You should take the images into Photoshop and change the canvas sizes to be 200% in width and height. Then scale the images up to fit. The images will probably become blurry, so your best option is to use the blurry images as a starting point and create your own HD images from scratch. The @2x naming still works, but only if you have both the image.png and [email protected] in the theme folder.
    2011-08-19 07:48 PM
    [QUOTE=SirTimothy1;6194576]Delete the part of the code from <key>LockView</key> to </array>.

I'm trying to remove the lockscreen to free up some RAM. I tried this but it made my whole screen turn black, had to go into safemode and reply theme to see it again.
    2011-08-19 08:39 PM
    [QUOTE=tunechi;6198852]
    Delete the part of the code from <key>LockView</key> to </array>.

I'm trying to remove the lockscreen to free up some RAM. I tried this but it made my whole screen turn black, had to go into safemode and reply theme to see it again.
    You'll have to delete the Current.plist too. It needs to generate a new one based on the new code or it freaks out.
    2011-08-19 08:44 PM
    @lilcrazyfella_05: You should take the images into Photoshop and change the canvas sizes to be 200% in width and height. Then scale the images up to fit. The images will probably become blurry, so your best option is to use the blurry images as a starting point and create your own HD images from scratch. The @2x naming still works, but only if you have both the image.png and [email protected] in the theme folder.
    Alright I will try when Im off of work and get to my MacBook, thanks for the info!!
    2011-08-19 11:45 PM
    [QUOTE=SirTimothy1;6198856]

You'll have to delete the Current.plist too. It needs to generate a new one based on the new code or it freaks out.
    I don't get this??
    2011-08-20 02:24 AM
    [QUOTE=tunechi;6199321]

I don't get this??
    Edit the OS X Lion.plist so there is no LockView and delete the Current.plist.
    2011-08-20 04:16 AM

By scaling, Do you mean change the image size up by double of what it is or change it little by little until I think it looks good? And if you don't mind telling me, how do i make them hd images?
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-20 at 04:42 AM.
    2011-08-20 04:37 AM
    By scaling, Do you mean change the image size up by double of what it is or change it little by little until I think it looks good? And if you don't mind telling me, how do i make them hd images?
    Double the size. To make them HD you'll need to make them from scratch as best you can. Unfortunately Photoshop can't just create pixels from nowhere and make the SD images HD.
    2011-08-20 07:03 AM
    Any way to get this thing to work with lockinfo? Have we discussed this already?? Sry if so
    2011-08-20 07:20 AM
    Double the size. To make them HD you'll need to make them from scratch as best you can. Unfortunately Photoshop can't just create pixels from nowhere and make the SD images HD.
    Ok, I'll definitely try it cause I wanna learn how to do it!!!!
    2011-08-20 07:23 AM
    Any way to get this thing to work with lockinfo? Have we discussed this already?? Sry if so
    Delete from <key>LockView</key> to the line above <key>DynamicViews</key> (the last line you delete should be </array>). This will remove the lockscreen and allow lockinfo. I implemented the new calls, texts, and emails on the lockscreen so it's kind of like lockinfo, but you need to remove the lockscreen completely if you want to use lockinfo.
    2011-08-20 08:44 AM
    hi sir tim i just made donation. patiently waiting for this beautiful theme. thanks.
    Last edited by yaj_2703; 2011-08-20 at 05:38 PM.
    2011-08-20 05:36 PM
    [QUOTE=SirTimothy1;6199435]

Edit the OS X Lion.plist so there is no LockView and delete the Current.plist.
    Sorry to keep bothering you... But I did this and it did the same thing. When chose the theme, my screen was pitch black. Can you write up one w/o the lockscreen.
    2011-08-20 08:36 PM
    Hi Sirtimothy

I have 1 problem and 1 question for you please.

My problem is with application icons. When I put my own icons in the Icons folder, no problem it works. But when I rename the iccons with the rench name, no change. How can I have your icons on my french Iphone.

And my question. Could it be possible to create folders to put icons? And how to hide labels under icons on the desktop.

I hope you understand me because my english is not very good.

Thank you.
    2011-08-20 09:05 PM
    Who can Change thhe Sleep Button on lockscreen to the iPod like on the Asymmetric theme
    2011-08-20 11:17 PM
    [QUOTE=tunechi;6200405]

Sorry to keep bothering you... But I did this and it did the same thing. When chose the theme, my screen was pitch black. Can you write up one w/o the lockscreen.
    OS X Lion.zip Try that.

@seregon77: It might be a problem with the icon cache. See if the french names work after you delete the OS X Lion folder at /DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/.
    Creating folders would be very tricky. The best you could do is add another directory/folder to the left bar of the Finder window. And even that would require rewriting the whole Finder window code.
    For the desktop labels, scroll all the way down in the OS X Lion.plist to the Blank2 - Blank10 apps. Change the labelstyle so the labelFontSize, labelHeight, and labelWidth are all 0.

@germarican: I can do it, but give me a little time. I don't have that much time since I leave for college in a few days.
    2011-08-22 03:32 AM
2,294 ... 2937383940414989 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD