couple of issues....

1. badges don't work for me. not sure if there's anything i can do to fix this. i'm on 4.3.3 and using 1.1.4 dreamboard. not sure if either of those things might be causing that issue.

2. i'm having trouble with colorkeyboard. when i go into mobile/library/colorkeyboard, there have never been any themes in that folder although they show up when i go into colorkeyboard on my phone to choose a theme. i've yet to figure that out. i found the color keyboard themes in this folder and put them into mobile/library/colorkeyboard but they don't show up in colorkeyboard on the phone.

if anybody can help me with both/either of these issues, i would be very grateful.
    2011-08-28 11:45 PM
    Hey I am back, was on a vacation. Timothy I have a great, and simple idea. For example if we want all the applications on our desktop to show in the desktop Finder window thing, why don't you let us edit the apps in the Desktop sidebar menu?
    2011-08-29 01:10 AM
    Hey tim or anyone that's knows this ? What part of the code would I delete if I wanna get rid of the widgets page. And the mission control page I don't have a Facebook and don't need all the rest of the widgets. So less clutter the better. Then i wanna replace the missioncontrol icon with something more useable Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by CaidensDaddy; 2011-08-29 at 03:56 AM.
    2011-08-29 02:55 AM
    Why does my weather never stay I set the permissions and all I respring or change the theme always gotta redo the weather
    2011-08-29 01:06 PM
    Why does my weather never stay I set the permissions and all I respring or change the theme always gotta redo the weather
    From what was posted earlier, you can not burn the place for some limitation in gadjet. But perhaps already made some progress on that. In my theme I have the same problem like yours.
    2011-08-29 04:40 PM
    I believe it's a dreamboard issue Tim talked about it back when he added the weather widget
    2011-08-29 05:35 PM
    hey! dude. do you mind dropping me an email @ [email protected]

how did you get the html to read the battery? or is it statustweak with a transparent background??
    please email. I'm hardly ever on here any more...
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-08-31 09:57 PM
    hey! dude. do you mind dropping me an email @ [email protected]

how did you get the html to read the battery? or is it statustweak with a transparent background??
    please email. I'm hardly ever on here any more...
    Check you email.
    It takes advantage of the bug DreamBoard has with removing the status bar. When you remove it using DreamBoard then open and close an app or go to the lockscreen, a sort of fake status bar is overlayed. I say fake because it doesn't allow for SBSettings and you can "tap through it" to interact with content behind it.
    2011-08-31 11:53 PM
    Not sure if this post was overlooked in the last page but here it is again if any one has an idea

Hey tim or anyone that's knows this ? What part of the code would I delete if I wanna get rid of the widgets page. And the mission control page I don't have a Facebook and don't need all the rest of the widgets. So less clutter the better. Then i wanna replace the missioncontrol icon with something more useable Thanks in advanced.
    2011-09-01 02:13 AM
    Timothy I don't know if you say the first post, but how bout you let us edit the apps in our desktop folder in the Finder window so we can have all the app in your desktop and Finder matching
    2011-09-01 03:33 AM
    I never got the lockscreen removed. It kept making the whole theme black. Could somebody help me out???

Trying to free up some RAM til the next update.
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-09-01 at 05:38 AM.
    2011-09-01 05:36 AM
    Not sure if this post was overlooked in the last page but here it is again if any one has an idea

The mission control/dashboard dock apps have the id MissionControl_Dashboard. Just delete the whole scroll view to remove it. If you want to replace it with another app I would recommend copy-pasting the code for tbe Settings dock app but change the frame x to 136. Then make it launch something other than com.apple.Preferences and make a dock icon for it.
    If you want to disable scrolling over to the dashboard you will need to change the content offset x to 0 and content width to 320 for the scroll view with id Dashboard.
    After doing those two things, you can also delete the components to free up memory. Like DashboardWallpaper and all of the things that pop up when you pressed the mission control button. Look at the original code where it says show "xxxxx" and delete all the views with those id's. You will also have to edit the loadwall to remove anything you delete.

@Raybeast: I'll add that for the performance update.

@tunechi: I think I posted the edited plist a few pages back. And incase you didn't know, I don't think the lockscreen takes up any ram when using the theme. From what I can tell the lockscreen is loaded each time you go to it and unloaded each time you unlock.
    2011-09-01 06:35 AM
    Ok. Thanks'n
    2011-09-01 06:38 AM
    thanks dude,
    i get you, so its still using parts of the status bar but not all. i was really hoping you found a way for html to read directly from system information
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-09-01 03:15 PM
    Well Tim I do appreciate you answering me Bout deleting mission control. Unfortunately I'm no where smart enough to figure it out so as much as I want to get rid of mission control and dashboard I think I'll have to leave it. Unless you come up with an alternative with the option to hve it with or without those pages. I had planned on exchanging mission control/dashboard icon in dock with cydia since I use it more. But thank u again for answering.
    Last edited by CaidensDaddy; 2011-09-01 at 11:39 PM.
    2011-09-01 11:36 PM
    @SirTimothy, Can you give a update for those pop-ups images? Have you started or haven't got to them yet, was just wondering? How is it looking?
    2011-09-02 05:22 AM
    @SirTimothy, Can you give a update for those pop-ups images? Have you started or haven't got to them yet, was just wondering? How is it looking?
    I had time to finish the first image. I'll see when I can get to the other 3.
    2011-09-02 08:52 PM
    I had time to finish the first image. I'll see when I can get to the other 3.
    Aight sound good!!!
    2011-09-02 09:08 PM
    I see that this thread is starting to die (no posts in three days), which is totally understandable. I was just curious, though, if there are any updates coming anytime soon. Thanks.
    2011-09-05 01:08 PM
    He said he was taking a break
    2011-09-05 01:56 PM
2,294 ... 3240414243445292 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD