I have another problem that occured, I noticed that my iphone memory capacity is reaching its limit, i had about 1 GB's before installing, but I've been having trouble opening it in ifile, so after it randomly crashed, and resprung, i had to redownload it from safari, ( i did this about 5 times) and i think that's the problem i had with my photos being randomly deleted. But if it uses up the memory that means it has to be installed somewhere? I checked var/mobile/ & var/mobile/media/download, nothing showed up. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
    2011-09-13 05:46 AM
    I have another problem that occured, I noticed that my iphone memory capacity is reaching its limit, i had about 1 GB's before installing, but I've been having trouble opening it in ifile, so after it randomly crashed, and resprung, i had to redownload it from safari, ( i did this about 5 times) and i think that's the problem i had with my photos being randomly deleted. But if it uses up the memory that means it has to be installed somewhere? I checked var/mobile/ & var/mobile/media/download, nothing showed up. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
    Yeah that is definitely weird. Check /var/mobile/Documents. I have a feeling you will find a few copies of the deb in there. If so, delete all but one of them then tap on the remaining one and select installer.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2011-09-13 at 05:51 AM.
    2011-09-13 05:47 AM
    Yeah that is definitely weird. Check /var/mobile/Documents. I have a feeling you will find a few copies of the deb in there. If so, delete all but one of them then tap on the remaining one and select installer.
    i did man. its not there. I've checked it multiple times... =[
    2011-09-13 05:53 AM
    e-mail: [email protected]

I donated earlier today. I can give info if needed.
    2011-09-13 05:59 AM
    Just donated. Not sure how to go about obtaining the actual beta, though..?
    This is phenomenal work. I'm near speechless. Great work, and keep it up.
    2011-09-13 06:12 AM
    Thanks Mr. SirTimothy1!
    Last edited by MarcusToneti; 2011-09-13 at 07:13 AM.
    2011-09-13 07:06 AM
    Just donated. Not sure how to go about obtaining the actual beta, though..?
    This is phenomenal work. I'm near speechless. Great work, and keep it up.
    If you haven't received an email with the download links and installation info yet, please tell me.

i did man. its not there. I've checked it multiple times... =[
    What's your email? I'll send it to you and you can manually ssh it. Unfortunately I think that's your only option at this point.
    2011-09-13 07:08 AM
    If you haven't received an email with the download links and installation info yet, please tell me.

What's your email? I'll send it to you and you can manually ssh it. Unfortunately I think that's your only option at this point.
    [email protected], that's the thing though, I'm not fimilar with SSH at all.. I've never used it before etc. But if you can guide me to specific downloads/software for windows, I'd greatly appreciate it. Isnt it the same as ifile, but just for your computer?
    2011-09-13 07:39 AM
    How do you get back to dreamboard from this?
    When you launch "Launchpad" all your applications are there. you can look for Dreamboard and click. it will let you exit and choose the default theme. or you click the apple logo on the status bar and log out.
    2011-09-13 07:45 AM
    Wow, I need this.

I'm willing to donate.

How do I get this!?!?!?!

[email protected]
    2011-09-13 07:46 AM
    man..this looks awesome. can't afford to donate right now...:/
    would love to try it out, though...any way i can get in on the awesomeness?

my email address is [email protected]. nice job either way!
    2011-09-13 08:20 AM
    Please do not abuse his generosity.
    2011-09-13 08:23 AM
    who's abusing his generosity?

btw SirTimothy1, nice banner in your sig! I'm so glad Chuck wasn't cancelled this season!
    Last edited by henkim21; 2011-09-13 at 09:24 AM.
    2011-09-13 08:25 AM
    ifile also has a trash folder under var/mobile/library/ifile. I tap edit then the trash can and it'll ask to take to trash or empty trash. I do every so often don't know if it has a setting somewhere for frequency? Hope that'll help.
    2011-09-13 08:29 AM
    just donated! hope i can get everthing to work right, I'm fairly new to this so is there a tutorial anywhere on how to get this working on a 4.3.3 jailbroken iPhone 4.

Also Tim i left a note in the payment saying which email i would prefer the link sent to thanks!
    2011-09-13 09:10 AM
    Seriously I can't pay for that, I'm a student, I will be pleased if u could share ur work with me. If not thanks equal. My mail is: [email protected]
    2011-09-13 09:14 AM
    Dear Sir,

This is far out the best theme i have ever seen. Meaning coming from Android,Symbian back to ios and always playing with the devices rooting and Jailbreaking to get the ultimate look. This is something you can show off to people that dont have an Idevice LOL.
    I'm learning and reading this and really like to try this on my iP4. So i trying to make a paypal account and donate to you.

Thankyou for bringing more quality to our iDevices and looking forward for future creations.

Kind regards from Holland.
    2011-09-13 09:46 AM
    Hello,

i've just donated, how it works now to install et download it ?
    Really amazing job !!!
    2011-09-13 10:56 AM
    Hi,

I've just donated through the first page link. How does it works ? You will send me a link or something else ? thanks
    2011-09-13 10:58 AM
    I just donated
    Very excited to try this out!!
    2011-09-13 11:21 AM
2,294 ... 3745464748495797 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD