Hi guys.
    I got a few questions..
    First of all for some reason whenever the theme is installed on my iPhone and I'm trying to remove/install stuff on cydia it either trys to download dreamboard or remove os x lion, any1 knows how to solve this?
    Also is it possible to turn off the theme lockscreen and switch back to my original one?
    Can I center the desktop icons instead of having them leaning to the top
    right?
    And one more thing, why doesn't the weather widget saves my location even though I changed the permissions to mobile, mobile?

Thx
    Last edited by Eyal Paz; 2011-09-18 at 02:33 AM.
    2011-09-18 01:46 AM
    Hey guys, it's me!
    I just got finished reading the last few pages of this thread and I want to explain what happened the past few days. It seems like a lot of people got frustrated and felt like I just abandoned the thread, but I want you all to know my point of view.

The first night this theme was reviewed on l3gitjailbr3aks's youtube channel I got a slight surge of emails. I spent the night replying to all of them then went to sleep. That morning I woke up and my inbox had 450 new emails. I did my best to get to as many of them as I could but I am a college student so I couldn't cover all of them. That night this theme was reviewed by myjailbreakmovies's youtube channel which caused an even bigger surge of emails. When I woke up the next morning my inbox was at 1500 new emails. I realized I could not get through them quick enough so I edited the first post to say (in big letters) that it would take longer than expected. After that I never went on the forum again until now because I thought everyone would see my message and I wanted to spend any free time I had sending out the emails. Clearly this was the wrong way to handel the situation, so I'm sorry if anyone felt like I scammed them when I stopped posting.
    I saw a few people questioned my lack of free time at college and suggesting that I made over $50k. Let me clear up both issues. First off, I am a freshman of the engineering school at Washington University in St. Louis. I don't want to sound pompous or anything, but this university isn't exactly a walk in the park. Not only am I an engineering student, but I am on the varsity track team here, so between going to class, practice, and homework, I really didn't have any free time until this weekend. I also didn't make anywhere near $50,000; try around $5,500. I released this theme a month ago so it wouldn't coincide with college, but it didn't explode with popularity until this week.

I also saw that quite a few people didn't understand how I couldn't just copy past and send out the email. This is the issue: I need to be on a computer to do so, so I can add everyone's account to a contact group I made. I will be able to send out one mass email to the group with updates, but I need to add everyone to it individually. Even so, I can only manage about 4 replies/minute when I add you to the group, so you can immagine how long it will take to finish emailing everyone. I've spent the past 6 hours at my computer replying to emails, and I still have 600 left.

All I am asking is that you guys be patient with me. If you thought you were being scammed, I'm sorry. I though it was clear when I was giving out the theme for free to anyone who couldn't donate that I don't care about money -- I even dropped the price of the theme by a dollar (you can do the math to figure out how much I "lost" by just being a nice person). I'm going to try to finish sending out all the emails this weekend. If anyone wants a refund, please email me your receipt so I can click on the transaction link instead of searching through all the donations for yours. I will still keep you on the email list for future updates. This goes for anyone who donated then used the theme outlet out of impatience, if you send me your paypal receipt I can refund the second payment.

[Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-image.png
    You may not believe that I cared about what was going on, but immagine having your phone vibrating at least once a minute during class and seeing this when you unlock your phone.

I don't know, I just thought people had more human decency. I assumed no one would question when I said it would take longer than anticipated due to college, but that may just be because I am a very trusting person.

And thank you to PathKiller29 and 2k1dakotaman for trying to explain things while I wasn't here.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2011-09-18 at 02:32 AM.
    2011-09-18 02:18 AM
    Thanks for the update Tim, I edited your op with a guide to the theme outlet... Hope your not to mad, but I thought it would help your situation. Hope I didn't cost you any $$$ I had the best intentions.
    2011-09-18 02:44 AM
    Ya welcome tim that's what we here for buddy
    2011-09-18 02:53 AM
    Like I said before, I'm not doing this for the money. Thank you for reducing the amount of email I need to reply to.
    2011-09-18 03:08 AM
    Not a problem, good luck with the theme and e-mails.
    2011-09-18 03:10 AM
    thanks for the clarification sirtim! coming in this thread and seeing all these ppl saying that ur scamming them and all this bs is just total bs! i dont think they took the time to read through the thread and find out what was really going on. ppl are just being inconsiderate! you work really hard and u dont EVEN need to apologize to these ppl. i can imagine how hard it is for you with college and track like u mentioned. just wanted to say thanks for the update and good luck with school. any news with an update on this theme? jk
    2011-09-18 03:41 AM
    Thanks
    I actually laughed out loud when I read that last one haha. I'll be honest with everyone, I haven't started the update yet. It's coming though; I finish everything I start.

Edit: My gmail has been temporarily disabled for sending more than 500 messages. It says it should be re-enabled in less than 24 hours. I guess I will have to finish sending the emails tomorrow.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2011-09-18 at 04:04 AM.
    2011-09-18 03:48 AM
    Hi SirTimothy. I love the theme, however I have two issues that I would like to fix. Both are probably easy to fix by particular settings I have wrong.

The first is the big one. I cannot answer the phone when the phone is locked and is called. I missed a number of calls today with that one.

The second one has to do with the status bar. I am misunderstanding how to have it set up so that there is no overlay of information from the theme and the status bar (if that makes any sense).

Awesome work!
    2011-09-18 05:47 AM
    Uhm, wheres the link to purchase the theme? :X
    2011-09-18 06:01 AM
    Hi SirTimothy. I love the theme, however I have two issues that I would like to fix. Both are probably easy to fix by particular settings I have wrong.

The first is the big one. I cannot answer the phone when the phone is locked and is called. I missed a number of calls today with that one.

The second one has to do with the status bar. I am misunderstanding how to have it set up so that there is no overlay of information from the theme and the status bar (if that makes any sense).

Awesome work!
    1. That's weird, I don't have that problem. When I'm receiving a call the dreamboard lockscreen disappears and the stock one shows where I can slide to answer the call. If yours doesn't do the same, does it let you unlock your phone? I assume you could answer a call once you get past the lockscreen. If not, you can edit the .plist for the theme to not have the lockscreen themed or I could send you the edited .plist.
    2. It depends on what status bar option you chose from the installer. If you chose the default first option, just install NoStatus from cydia and you'll be set. All three options will require you to install ArrangeStatusBar and CleanStatus to get rid of the overlap when you open apps. Or if you don't care for having the apple Finder File Edit View in your status bar when apps are open, just delete the silverbase.png in the winterboard theme.

Uhm, wheres the link to purchase the theme? :X
    It was taken down by the mod and instructions for purchasing the theme on The Theme Outlet were posted in its place. The link will be put up again when I finish sending out everyone's emails.
    2011-09-18 06:19 AM
    @Tim first of all thanks for the tip of delete silverbase.png!!!
    And second in your next update please do something about the ram!!
    Finally GOOD LUCK with the huge number of mails
    Last edited by nik1975; 2011-09-18 at 06:38 AM.
    2011-09-18 06:34 AM
    Timothy did this one theme pay for all of your college?
    2011-09-18 07:15 AM
    Nice...glad I could help.
    This got really out of control...
    And I lol'd when people were saying why u released at such a bad time...
    Apparently when someone hears about it is when it was released...
    2011-09-18 08:00 AM
    Nice...glad I could help.
    This got really out of control...
    And I lol'd when people were saying why u released at such a bad time...
    Apparently when someone hears about it is when it was released...
    I know, right? The final release was a month ago but apparently a lot of people want the beta haha.
    Timothy did this one theme pay for all of your college?
    Not at all. It will take care of my books for all 4 years, I hope, but that's about it. That means I won't need to get a job over the summer and will be able to release any big projects like this much sooner.
    @Tim first of all thanks for the tip of delete silverbase.png!!!
    And second in your next update please do something about the ram!!
    Finally GOOD LUCK with the huge number of mails
    The update is all about increasing performance. I'm out of ideas for new features so you can expect the current theme but faster, with minor fine tuning of how things interact.
    2011-09-18 08:35 AM
    Thank you, SirTimothy1 !

I receive your theme yesterday and it is AWESOME !

I like the thing that my ipod boot direclty on the theme, I was thinking that I will have to tap on "dreamboard" everytime.

I use the theme on my ipod touch 2G, so I think that the update will be good for it

Thanks !
    2011-09-18 09:33 AM
    YOUR THEME IS GREAT Thanks for such a great theme. I bought it through theme outlet, but im not very sure how I would get future updates. Will it be through my paypal account?

Also, the weather widget doesn't save my information after respring/reboot. I hope you can solve this problem soon.

Thanks! Awesome work!
    2011-09-18 11:42 AM
    I just got some help from SirTimothy himself on getting my lockscreen SMS notifications working for bitesms. So if u have bitesms installed and also this theme then you might want to do as I did. Now if u DON'T have bitesms then DO NOT DO THIS!!!!! See the attached pics. You will need to go into iFile then /var/mobile/library/Dreamboard/OS X Lion/OS X Lion.plist and replace com.apple.mobileSMS with com.bitesms as shown on the pics below. You will have to do the same to Current.plist. Then when all done make sure u save and then Respring. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316339824.546635.jpg   [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316339837.717574.jpg   [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316340654.868808.jpg  
    Last edited by DJMannyD; 2011-09-18 at 12:40 PM.
    2011-09-18 12:03 PM
    Download DreamSet to to save your layout
    2011-09-18 12:14 PM
    @Samuelngshou Go into iFile then /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/ now click on the blue arrow next to OS X Lion and change the ownership to mobile for Owner and mobile for Group. That should do the trick.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316340926.469207.jpg  
    2011-09-18 12:14 PM
2,294 ... 2464727374757684 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD