I would try that. What phone you using and memory ya have running ?
    Im on iPod touch 4g 4.3.3

:-/ Crap! I don't have the email with the info anymore. How do I delete and reinstall?
    2011-10-12 10:58 PM
    Ok I just downloaded this amazing theme.
    I'm on iOS5 so some of these tweaks I can't download yet but I have a question about safari.
    I checked it in winterboard and resprung, it changed it to a silver color but that's it. I still have the wide loading bar instead of the skinny one and other than the color everything's the same??
    2011-10-13 03:27 AM
    sick boy..
    2011-10-15 06:19 PM
    Ok so RAM may be the reason why everything keeps crashing on this theme. Anyone know a way other than removeBg that could help
    2011-10-17 02:54 AM
    Ok so RAM may be the reason why everything keeps crashing on this theme. Anyone know a way other than removeBg that could help
    I use memory cleaner from the app store
    2011-10-17 03:40 PM
    Still having trouble with safari. I checked it in winterboard but only turns the boarder gray, nothing else?
    2011-10-17 07:20 PM
    Hi, I was just curious if there were any updates coming any time soon to this theme. I thought I remembered reading several months ago that some updates were in the works. Boy, this thread sure seems to be dying, but I guess that's a good thing after all of the "I paid my money, here's my paypal transaction number, where's my theme?!" posts.

Anyway, just curious. Thanks.
    2011-10-20 03:05 PM
    How do you add icons to the dock
    <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    Where exactly do you place within plist + deleting current plist to achieve more add icon spots in edit mode?
    2011-10-21 05:50 AM
    Hi, I was just curious if there were any updates coming any time soon to this theme. I thought I remembered reading several months ago that some updates were in the works. Boy, this thread sure seems to be dying, but I guess that's a good thing after all of the "I paid my money, here's my paypal transaction number, where's my theme?!" posts.

Anyway, just curious. Thanks.
    I haven't had much free time since starting college. My plan on the update is to work on it as much as I can during thanksgiving break and hopefully release it then. If it doesn't get finished during that break, I will try my best to finish it early on during winter break. So you should see an update late november or december, depending on how smooth rewriting the code goes.
    How do you add icons to the dock
    <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    Where exactly do you place within plist + deleting current plist to achieve more add icon spots in edit mode?
    You can't add more icons to the dock. I originally wanted to add that functionality but I couldn't get the new apps to auto-reflect. Editing the code to add more apps is slightly complicated. If you want to edit it, look at the dock app section and copy-paste the code for the Settings app. You will need to change the x position so it matches the pattern of the other apps and increase the size of the dock scroll view boundary.
    2011-10-21 06:49 AM
    Alright well.I'll try it out I'm far from a code expert or anything like that I'll get back to you tho but thanks, great work keep it up nd hit them books!

I haven't had much free time since starting college. My plan on the update is to work on it as much as I can during thanksgiving break and hopefully release it then. If it doesn't get finished during that break, I will try my best to finish it early on during winter break. So you should see an update late november or december, depending on how smooth rewriting the code goes.

You can't add more icons to the dock. I originally wanted to add that functionality but I couldn't get the new apps to auto-reflect. Editing the code to add more apps is slightly complicated. If you want to edit it, look at the dock app section and copy-paste the code for the Settings app. You will need to change the x position so it matches the pattern of the other apps and increase the size of the dock scroll view boundary.

Alright well.I'll try it out I'm far from a code expert or anything like that I'll get back to you tho but thanks, great work keep it up nd hit them books!
    2011-10-21 07:03 AM
    Noticed this bug today
    While sliding finger left/right/down on desktop and double clicking home button at same time to activate app switcher to get my default dock icons/partial video wallpaper

Another is the keyboard while sliding finger up and double clicking home button

Last edited by A.anaya480; 2011-10-21 at 10:01 PM.
    2011-10-21 09:55 PM
    I got this theme like two moths ago and still use it as my favorite Dreamboard theme.
    2011-10-22 08:36 PM
    Could you send an email to the Theme outlet people. I receive an email for all of the orders made for your theme. I send them an email like 2 weeks ago and they did not reply.
    2011-10-22 08:59 PM
    Timothy, is there a way of decreasing the icon size? Generally, if you could bring the icon sizes at par to those in the dock, it would be perfect. But if you have no time to work on it, please let me know where to tinker the plist. Thanks!
    2011-10-22 11:13 PM
    Anybody else having lagging issues on iOS5? It seems extremely slow.
    2011-10-23 06:40 AM
    I have an iPhone 4 32GB 4.3.5 t/jb no lag at all in this specific dreamboard I usually have about 250 available ram. Mb
    Just waiting for the ios5 to get untethered

Anybody else having lagging issues on iOS5? It seems extremely slow.
    You can try to respring every so often see if that helps
    Last edited by A.anaya480; 2011-10-23 at 10:25 PM.
    2011-10-23 10:16 PM
    I have an iPhone 4 32GB 4.3.5 t/jb no lag at all in this specific dreamboard I usually have about 250 available ram. Mb
    Just waiting for the ios5 to get untethered

You can try to respring every so often see if that helps

Yeah, on 4.3.3 it was buttery smooth. I upgraded to iOS5 w/ redsnow tethered jb and all of the dreamboard themes seem to be lagging now. I think that db needs to be upgraded for iOS5.
    2011-10-24 02:49 AM
    Haven't heard from Wynd in a while dunno if that's gonna happen or not.
    2011-10-24 02:51 AM
    From what ive read on various sites word is "they should have an untethered available around the same time the following apple ios5 update comes out"
    2011-10-24 06:24 AM
    Hi,

i payed 3,50$ a month ago now but never got a link for lion os x. How can I get in contact with Timothy?
    2011-10-24 07:12 PM
2,294 ... 43839192939495103 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD