I have finally had time to do serious work on the updated code. Right now the theme uses about 60 mb of ram and I'm about halfway through optimizing it. I just need to make the drop down menus and stack dynamic views and the code will be done. I also want to edit the images making up the genie effect animation so it's smoother. I will do my best to finish by the weekend, but no guarantees. Everyone who donated with paypal or google checkout will be emailed the theme as soon as I finish.
    2011-11-25 08:28 AM
    Thanx for the update time looking forward to this update
    2011-11-25 01:13 PM
    Hey hey SirTimothy I need the current updates! I'm all paid up. Email me plzzz [email protected]
    2011-11-28 10:25 PM
    Homework and family got in the way of finishing it, I'm back in school but I'll try to find time to finish it
    2011-11-29 04:16 AM
    Great theme SirTimothy1. I have been tweaking it to my liking as much as I can and as often as I can. I read there was an update but no change in file version so it would not show in Chdia, DL'd it and voila it run so much smoother. A few quick questions..

How can I put all of my apps from the rocket launcher on one page so I can vertically scroll them?

I use the 3rd status bar option but I do not want finder to show during app use any help with that?

Any way to put folders or a direct link to things duh as utilities directly when using the edit feature?

And lasti have no problem with the status bar placement I just cannot configure the icons to look the same as the ones that came with the theme (battery, signal etc..) any help would be greatly appreciated!
    2011-11-29 04:45 PM
    Great theme SirTimothy1. I have been tweaking it to my liking as much as I can and as often as I can. I read there was an update but no change in file version so it would not show in Chdia, DL'd it and voila it run so much smoother. A few quick questions..

How can I put all of my apps from the rocket launcher on one page so I can vertically scroll them?

I use the 3rd status bar option but I do not want finder to show during app use any help with that?

Any way to put folders or a direct link to things duh as utilities directly when using the edit feature?

And lasti have no problem with the status bar placement I just cannot configure the icons to look the same as the ones that came with the theme (battery, signal etc..) any help would be greatly appreciated!
    You would have to edit the code to get vertical scrolling. I don't know exactly how intensive it would be, but you would need to remove the app grid from the scroll view and change make every instance it has the scroll view appear/disappear instead have the app grid appear/disappear.

You can either turn off the WinterBoard theme or delete the status bar images from the WinterBoard theme if you want to keep the safari skin.

You can only add apps with edit mode, sorry.

You can move them using ArrangeStatusBar.
    2011-11-30 04:38 AM
    If have a good icon arrangement so I'm not really worried about them anymore. I am having trouble replacing the mail app in the dock with the gmail app.

Also the lock screen will bring to me whatever was last on the screen prior to locking regardless of what icon I hit. How could I remove the lock screen or would there b a fix for this? I'm contemplating because of the lack of us of BiteSms also main the quick reply and quick compose feature.

anybody that can help I'd highly appreciate it.
    2011-12-02 05:57 PM
    To change the email to gmail you will need to edit the OS X Lion.plist and find the mail dock app. Then just replace the line "launch com.apple.mobilemail" with "launch whatever the gmail id is". The line of code is 7247.
    To remove the lockscreen, try opening the OS X Lion.plist in iFile using property list and swipe on the LockView and choose delete.
    2011-12-03 07:18 AM
    SirTimothy would it be possible to enable spotlight search? I currently hide some apps via SBSettings hide app option and I'm unable to launch any of them while running your theme. Any chance something can be done for me to access these programs inside your theme as opposed to quitting dreamboard and/or unhiding the apps?
    2011-12-04 04:54 AM
    I have replaced every launch code with the gmail app code. Still nothing. I have the ID from using AppInfo but it will still only bring me to the stock email app

To change the email to gmail you will need to edit the OS X Lion.plist and find the mail dock app. Then just replace the line "launch com.apple.mobilemail" with "launch whatever the gmail id is". The line of code is 7247.
    To remove the lockscreen, try opening the OS X Lion.plist in iFile using property list and swipe on the LockView and choose delete.

**EDIT**

I replaced the codes and nothing worked I then refreshed the cache of the theme and that did the trick.
    Last edited by iBMacNChz; 2011-12-05 at 02:49 PM.
    2011-12-04 05:31 PM
    SirTimothy would it be possible to enable spotlight search? I currently hide some apps via SBSettings hide app option and I'm unable to launch any of them while running your theme. Any chance something can be done for me to access these programs inside your theme as opposed to quitting dreamboard and/or unhiding the apps?
    Unfortunately DreamBoard doesn't have spotlight capability and you can only add the apps that pop up in the list for editing mode.
    I have replaced every launch code with the gmail app code. Still nothing. I have the ID from using AppInfo but it will still only bring me to the stock email app

**EDIT**

I replaced the codes and nothing worked I then refreshed the cache of the theme and that did the trick.
    I'm glad you got it to work.
    2011-12-06 03:34 AM
    I believe the gmail account can be added to the mail app, so no need to change any code. Just another option. Nice looking work.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2011-12-06 06:11 AM
    hey sirtim. i just re-jailbroke my ip4 after updating to ios 5 the day it came out. i have purchased ur theme in the early beta stages. now that i wanna reinstall this theme, can i just use the email u sent out months ago to apply this theme? i haven't been keeping up on this thread so im not sure if there was an update in between. thanks again sirtim!
    2011-12-06 06:52 AM
    I'm so psyched for more updates. Any ETA?
    2011-12-10 09:11 PM
    hey sirtim. i just re-jailbroke my ip4 after updating to ios 5 the day it came out. i have purchased ur theme in the early beta stages. now that i wanna reinstall this theme, can i just use the email u sent out months ago to apply this theme? i haven't been keeping up on this thread so im not sure if there was an update in between. thanks again sirtim!
    Yeah, just send me an email and I'll send you the update.
    I'm so psyched for more updates. Any ETA?
    I have finals beginning next friday, but I may have enough time to finish the update this week. If not, winter break starts next week so it will definitely be done before Christmas.
    2011-12-11 04:50 AM

I have finals beginning next friday, but I may have enough time to finish the update this week. If not, winter break starts next week so it will definitely be done before Christmas.
    Looking forward to it!!!! By the way, I'm assuming that you'll be emailing the link to previous purchasers once you update. Is that correct? Thanks! Study hard for those finals!!!
    2011-12-12 12:38 AM
    Looking forward to it!!!! By the way, I'm assuming that you'll be emailing the link to previous purchasers once you update. Is that correct? Thanks! Study hard for those finals!!!
    That's correct. Everyone who donated with paypal or google checkout will receive an email with the file as soon as I finish it. People who bought it through The Theme Outlet will need to update through that. I'm not sure about the exact process that needs to be done for that, but I'll talk to their staff and let everyone know.
    2011-12-12 03:21 AM
    Hey SirTimothy,

downloaded Snow Flakes Mod from Cydia an tried to combine it with your Lockscreen. It works but not like i want to, want to let the snowflakes drop from top an over the whole screen. Somehow the Date shrank and i have some space to the top and to the left. Added a picture to understand what i mean can you help me, could send you the content of my new widget file and the content of the snowflake.css and .js files via email.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    2011-12-14 03:13 PM
    Hey SirTimothy,

downloaded Snow Flakes Mod from Cydia an tried to combine it with your Lockscreen. It works but not like i want to, want to let the snowflakes drop from top an over the whole screen. Somehow the Date shrank and i have some space to the top and to the left. Added a picture to understand what i mean can you help me, could send you the content of my new widget file and the content of the snowflake.css and .js files via email.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    I have no idea, sorry. My coding skills are incredibly limited.
    2011-12-18 07:47 PM
    Will the updates be available through cydia? Or only through the email
    2011-12-18 07:59 PM
2,294 ... 45859394959697105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD