Will the updates be available through cydia? Or only through the email
    I'm going to try geting the theme hosted on the modmyi repo once I finish the update. If it's accepted, then the updates will be through cydia.
    2011-12-19 05:09 AM
    I'm going to try geting the theme hosted on the modmyi repo once I finish the update. If it's accepted, then the updates will be through cydia.
    Perhaps an early Christmas present??? Please????
    2011-12-21 07:08 PM
    I have no idea, sorry. My coding skills are incredibly limited.
    Yeah i did it *happy* Tried to logically combine the two different .js and .css files deleted something an now it perfectly works I don't have any coding skills at all, started learning it some days ago

Heres my result:

2011-12-22 03:45 PM
    How do I remove the lock screen?
    2011-12-22 10:12 PM
    Yeah i did it *happy* Tried to logically combine the two different .js and .css files deleted something an now it perfectly works I don't have any coding skills at all, started learning it some days ago

Heres my result:

Looks good man, nice work!
    How do I remove the lock screen?
    Open up the OS X Lion.plist and Current.plist in iFile and choose "Property List Viewer". Then swipe on the LockView and delete it.
    2011-12-23 07:14 PM
    Perhaps an early Christmas present??? Please????
    I guess not ... But thanks for an INCREDIBLE theme this past year, and I can't wait for future updates!!!!
    2011-12-25 12:25 AM
    thanks for the email sirtim! looking forward to the update
    2011-12-25 06:40 AM
    I'm sending everyone on the email list the updated OS X Lion.plist. I still need to edit a few images and package the theme, but as a present you will all get the new code.

If you didn't receive it yet, don't worry. Gmail is limiting how many emails I can send in one period of time so I will send the rest of the email when I am able to.

Happy holidays!
    2011-12-25 07:17 AM
    I'm sending everyone on the email list the updated OS X Lion.plist. I still need to edit a few images and package the theme, but as a present you will all get the new code.

If you didn't receive it yet, don't worry. Gmail is limiting how many emails I can send in one period of time so I will send the rest of the email when I am able to.

Happy holidays!
    Thank you so much, bro!! I just installed it. It works great, and everything just seems so much quicker and "snappier." I'm really looking forward to the next updates.

Again, thank you so much, and seasons greetings!!
    2011-12-25 04:32 PM
    Thank you bro.
    2011-12-25 04:39 PM
    @Tim Thanks for the update, really looking forward for the new edition....
    2011-12-25 07:29 PM
    Hey Tim,
    purchased that theme some time ago with my old email at gmx, dont know if you can search for mail adresses in your list. ******. Thx dude, excitedly waiting for the update
    Last edited by BoDLX88; 2011-12-26 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Hidin my email adress;)
    2011-12-25 09:49 PM
    Hey Tim,
    purchased that theme some time ago with my old email at gmx, dont know if you can search for mail adresses in your list. My email was crazyskeeter and then @ gmx in germany, but as i said switched to gmail, would be nice if you could change the mail in your list to crazyskeeter(at)gmail(dot)com Purchasing Code was 2B085335JG381884M. Thx dude, excitedly waiting for the update
    I just sent it man
    2011-12-26 02:51 AM
    I just sent it man
    Got it and will directly install the update Thx man!!!
    2011-12-26 03:21 AM
    @ SirTimothy1, was the update to the plist included in the latest version on the theme outlet store? thats where I bought it from .If not can you email it to me please.also for some reason my name does not show up on the lockscreen. Is there something i can do to fix that? Just curious is the little search bar in the windows suppose to work? i tried clicking on it and it didnt work. Not sure if its suppose to or not. Thanks ! this theme is amazing !
    2011-12-26 08:28 AM
    I recently downloaded iKeyWi (5 row keyboard). Any chance of getting a 5 row version of the gorgeous colorkeyboard theme that comes with lion ultimatum? Thanks!
    2011-12-26 01:31 PM
    @ SirTimothy1, was the update to the plist included in the latest version on the theme outlet store? thats where I bought it from .If not can you email it to me please.also for some reason my name does not show up on the lockscreen. Is there something i can do to fix that? Just curious is the little search bar in the windows suppose to work? i tried clicking on it and it didnt work. Not sure if its suppose to or not. Thanks ! this theme is amazing !
    The update will be submitted to The Theme Outlet when it is completely done but I'll send you the email. To fix the lockscreen, tap on the little i in the corner of the lockscreen and it will let you add your name. Try waiting a few seconds after you type it to make sure it saves before closing out of the pop up. The search function doesn't work.
    I recently downloaded iKeyWi (5 row keyboard). Any chance of getting a 5 row version of the gorgeous colorkeyboard theme that comes with lion ultimatum? Thanks!
    Maybe in the future, but right now it's not likely. I think I posted the .psd's for the keyboards somewhere, so if you want to edit them, feel free.
    2011-12-26 06:28 PM
    Maybe in the future, but right now it's not likely. I think I posted the .psd's for the keyboards somewhere, so if you want to edit them, feel free.
    Thanks, but I wouldn't have any clue on how to begin editing the .psds, so I guess I'll have to wait (unless some kind soul out there with far better skills than me would be able to do it?)
    2011-12-26 07:56 PM
    @ SirTimothy1, I purchased your theme a few months ago and still never got the updated plist.
    My email is [email protected]
    2011-12-28 04:03 AM
    @ SirTimothy1, I purchased your theme a few months ago and still never got the updated plist.
    My email is [email protected]
    I just sent it, sorry about that.
    2011-12-28 04:11 AM
2,294 ... 46869495969798106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD