The best jailbreak yet I'm sure you'll all agree. Thought I'd start to list apps etc that work and don't yet work.

Working:

3g unrestricter
    5 Row Keyboard for iPad (I don't suggest using it)
    Action Menu Plus Pack
    Activator
    Adblock
    Alert Artist (compatible with Retinapad)
    BackGrounder
    Barrel
    black keyboard
    BytaFont
    cydelete
    FakeClockUp
    fastcopy
    foldercloser
    FolderEnhancer
    fullforce
    GridLock
    Iconrenamer
    iFile
    infinidock
    iPicMyContacts (works but is pointless on iPad)
    Mail Enhancer
    Manual Correct Pro
    Manualcorrect*
    Mobileterminal (google code page version)
    MultiFlow
    NoSpot
    OpenSSH
    PageNames
    PhotoMail
    pull to refresh for mail
    randomflip
    Remove Background
    removeBG toggle
    RetinaPad
    Rich Text For Mail
    Safari Download Manager
    SBSettings
    Screenrecorder
    ScrollingBoard
    Speed intensifier
    Splitmail for iPad
    Switchermod
    Tab+
    TruPrint
    Wrap Around
    YourTube HD

Not working or only partially working:

Backgrounder
    MobileDashboard
    NES (No Sound)
    NES A.D.X. Plus (No sound or Random sounds, out of sync, but does work with wiimotes in multiplayer, and HDMI out works, but no sound)
    NES.emu (many many bugs, touch menu not working properly)
    SNES A.D.X. Plus (No sound)
    Winterboard
    Last edited by Baz1205; 2011-07-11 at 10:04 AM. Reason: List updated from thread
    Baz
    2011-07-06 09:44 AM
    Working:

SBSettings
    OpenSSH
    IFile
    Mobileterminal (google code page version)
    Adblock
    Switchermod
    NoSpot
    Last edited by 5h4d0w; 2011-07-06 at 11:39 AM.
    2011-07-06 11:36 AM
    I'm having issues with Winterboard at the moment. It's acting weird and if you place it in a folder then re-spring it goes outside of the folder.
    2011-07-06 12:18 PM
    Indeed I have had to remove Winterboard otherwise the ModMyi app doesn't work Crashlog points to Winterboard when the ModmYi app crashes.
    Baz
    2011-07-06 12:21 PM
    Is winterboard update regularly for compatibility?
    2011-07-06 12:23 PM
    Manualcorrect works... Gpsphone loads but I forgot that I have no way to download roms so I couldn't test whether or not the games actually run.
    2011-07-06 12:42 PM
    Manualcorrect works... Gpsphone loads but I forgot that I have no way to download roms so I couldn't test whether or not the games actually run.
    I tried it with the leaked beta and worked fine, same as the genesis emulator and ROMs. (As long as you have the bios file obviously)
    2011-07-06 01:09 PM
    I tried it with the leaked beta and worked fine, same as the genesis emulator and ROMs. (As long as you have the bios file obviously)
    I ssh'd into my old iPod and copied over Pokemon Emerald and it did work, but the video was all screwed up.the framerate was perfect, but the video made it unplayable... Haven't tried psx4all yet because sending a 600mb psx img takes forever.
    2011-07-06 01:16 PM
    I ssh'd into my old iPod and copied over Pokemon Emerald and it did work, but the video was all screwed up.the framerate was perfect, but the video made it unplayable... Haven't tried psx4all yet because sending a 600mb psx img takes forever.
    That's weird. Try another fresh ROM with no save file and try again as it should work fine.

Could the OP maintain a list based on feedback in this thread at in the first post? Would help, thanks

Edit : Lockinfo also seems to work fine so far
    Last edited by Bunion; 2011-07-06 at 01:51 PM.
    2011-07-06 01:27 PM
    Where is BTstack? I can't find it in Cydia
    2011-07-06 05:14 PM
    its seems as if the big boss repo hasnt been installed. i have ipad 2 3g jb on 4.3.3 and certain files i cannot locate while trying to install packages such as sbs settings. when i check sources the big boss repo is there but it doesnt list anything else. any suggestions?
    2011-07-06 05:23 PM
    do any of the NES or SNES emulators work on the ipad2 and support multiplayer with wiimotes and HDMI out?
    2011-07-06 05:33 PM
    I also can't get sbsettings, seems like the repo must be down.

Im using snes A.D.X and it has wiimote support.... not sure if it does multiplayer
    2011-07-06 06:06 PM
    its seems as if the big boss repo hasnt been installed. i have ipad 2 3g jb on 4.3.3 and certain files i cannot locate while trying to install packages such as sbs settings. when i check sources the big boss repo is there but it doesnt list anything else. any suggestions?
    having the same issue with bigboss
    I also cant get the phoneit-ipad-4.3.3 app to work. I wont install. I got sbsettings installed, no problem. the first tweak i installed.
    and strangly I cant open ModMyI website on my ipad. it just hangs.
    2011-07-06 07:03 PM
    a lot of the tweaks and mods from Cydia or apps from ********** are slow because of server overload. The whole world got their devices jailbroken today and are all trying to install everything on cydia and download all apps from **********. Probably your one of them, so if it seems to not load run or work just wait to the world gets off the bandwidth and itll be good to go.

seing as the thread is about cydia apps working in ipad 2 heres mine
    ifile
    3g unrestricter
    sbsettings
    cydelete
    removeBG toggle
    fullforce
    PDF patcher 2 (you need this to prevent attacks on your ipad now this exploit has been found and you wont have to update to 4.3.4 and lose your jailbreak) its not only comex that can exploit a PDF so your best to close the hole in the devices security now)
    2011-07-06 07:47 PM
    anyone know if dreamboard works? I wanna use dream board instead of winterboard.
    GREAT point ryantcb
    2011-07-06 08:06 PM
    anyone know if dreamboard works? I wanna use dream board instead of winterboard.
    GREAT point ryantcb
    I tried it with the leaked JB and it worked, haven't tried it on this final JB
    2011-07-06 08:09 PM
    Unfortunately I can't get any NES or SNES emulators to work properly on my ipad 2

NES (No Sound)
    NES A.D.X. Plus (No sound or Random sounds, out of sync, but does work with wiimotes in multiplayer, and HDMI out works, but no sound)
    SNES A.D.X. Plus (No sound)

::EDIT::
    NES.emu and Snes9x Ex work flawlessly, with multiplayer with wiimote and or classic controller support, AND.. HDMI output!
    Last edited by keyztolope; 2011-07-07 at 04:37 PM. Reason: 2 emulators are working now
    2011-07-06 08:09 PM
    I know it is not a cydia app, but was wondering if anyone can say if the ipad camera connection kit sd card adapter is working after ipad 2 jailbreak. It didn't work after the leaked JB. Most importantly, does it work with iFile and xbmc?
    2011-07-06 08:21 PM
    I know it is not a cydia app, but was wondering if anyone can say if the ipad camera connection kit sd card adapter is working after ipad 2 jailbreak. It didn't work after the leaked JB. Most importantly, does it work with iFile and xbmc?
    (From Comex)

Okay, there is a known issue with the Camera Connection Kit and JailbreakMe.
    2011-07-06 08:55 PM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD